First timer 12 week cycle.

Johnblack

Awards
I started this sunday morning. Going to run it for 12 weeks.

1-12 Test Enanthate 600mg/wk
1-12 Boldenone 500mg/wk
1-4 Dbol 30MG ED
Lot of clomid and nolva for post cycle.

Im also taking femara .5mg EOD, R-ALA, ephedrine, and yohimbine.

Im 25 years old, 6'3" 245 lbs ~18%bf.. ive been lifting for 10 years or so. Curiosity go the best of me and after a lot of reading of this website and others i decided to cross over to the darkness.

First shot sunday morning went well.. I have some soreness and a lump at the injection site, I believe i didnt heat the oils adequately before injection, i wont make that mistake again

I have a Excel spreadsheet detailing the cycle, and if anyone wants to see it ill figure out how to post it.

JB

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good cycle. Pretty similar to what I'll be starting a in a few weeks, except I'm using deca instead of eq. Good luck bro.

Johnblack

Awards
Update - Day 10

Weight hasnt changed. Strength is up slightly. Havent noticed any bloat. Hair on my arm grew about 1/4 inch in what seemed like overnight. Still waiting for the famous Dbol pumps. Im taking 45mgs daily since this sunday. More to come.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
why did you up the dosage on the dbol?

Johnblack

Awards
why did you up the dosage on the dbol?
Someone said 30mgs was a "light" dose for my size, and i hadnt seen anything from 30mg. Figured id go with 45mg to see how i reacted to it, since i have enough to do 45mg/day for 30 days. Might have been a mistake.. but i didnt take it to an outrageous level.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
true but if this is your first time, you really don't have a baseline on what your body will react to.

Johnblack

Awards
true but if this is your first time, you really don't have a baseline on what your body will react to.
This is very true. When the effects come on, ill know if 45mg was too much. Presently im not seeing any effects other then what i noted above. I always read that Dbol brought immediate str/weight increase, along with bloat. I have considered that maybe .5mg EOD of letrozole is negating the bloat, and thus the str/weight gains as well? Thanks for the reply... im omw to the gym to see how I feel... its a day to day process. Kind of disappointed so far. Hoping ill be shocked (in a good way) in a week or two..

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
I personally think that is too much for a first cycle, not to mention that you upped the dbol to 45mg.

You should ask yourself where you'll be in a year from now. If your dosages are already this high and it's your first cycle, what are your future cycles going to look like?

Just something to think about. To each his own.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good cycle. Pretty similar to what I'll be starting a in a few weeks, except I'm using deca instead of eq. Good luck bro.
I bet you're just like a kid before Christmas right now Beelz. :D

Johnblack

Awards
I personally think that is too much for a first cycle, not to mention that you upped the dbol to 45mg.

You should ask yourself where you'll be in a year from now. If your dosages are already this high and it's your first cycle, what are your future cycles going to look like?

Just something to think about. To each his own.
I have no plans on doing future cycles. Something someone said to me in another thread stuck out.. and I figured it was good info... he said "dont waste this cycle". I figured I have one shot, might as well make it count. The doses are high for a first cycle I suppose, but nothing outrageous. We'll see how it worked out in the end.

JB

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOL@ only 1 cycle. I've known many that have said it but none that have pulled it off. I don't blow up off of dbol as fast as others claim either. If does work well but gives me consistent strength gains so I usualy run it for 6 weeks.

By the way be patient. If your diet is in check and your gear is real that is plenty to grow off of.

Last edited:

Johnblack

Awards
LOL@ only 1 cycle. I've known many that have said it but none that have pulled it off. I don't blow up off of dbol as fast as others claim either. If does work well but gives me consistent strength gains so I usualy run it for 6 weeks.

By the way be patient. If your diet is in check and your gear is real that is plenty to grow off of.
Haha. I know the "only one cycle" comment would get a few laughs.. but I really dont plan on going further... im sure if I like the gains, id consider a second round

JB

Johnblack

Awards
Update

Dbol has definately began to affect me. My lower back is constantly pumped. Im Definately recovering faster then normal. Did legs the other day and I could barely walk, then the next day im almost totally recovered. No acne so far. Nipples had gotten sensitive so I upped the letro to .5mg ED. Took care of that. Having a hard time eating enough food between work and business... drinking protein shakes and bars etc.. going ok so far.

JB.

Johnblack

Awards
Hm.. Ive been neglecting my thread. anyway.. im up to 263 now.. tommorrow is the start of week 11. I must say.. I have developed an enhanced level of respect for people who follow this lifestyle.. it has been SO HARD to keep up with the diet/eating. I had a few weeks where I was definately off my diet which is why ive only gained ~20 lbs. Bodyfat hasnt increased much however.. which is a good thing.. im definately much stronger then before.... since i stopped the dbol i havent had any sore nipples so im off letrozole since the start of week 5. I still havent developed any sides (no acne, no bloat, no hairloss), but my balls did shrink some. Good cycle so far. My only complaint is sore joints (wrists and elbows specifically) which kept me out of the gym last week. Im starting back tommorrow. Taking glucosamine/MSM atm and it seems to be working. Ill try to keep with more frequent updates. :)

JB

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Guess it would have been wise to look at the date!! :rolleyes:

Well than.. :rasp:

But really how are things going? Five weeks in should really be starting to kick ass.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
check out my cycle log "the revised cycle". it's going quite well.

Johnblack

Awards
Dont get used to injections!

It seems that 11 weeks of injections has made me complacent. I just injected, and didnt notice the small amount of blood in the very tip of the syringe when i aspirated (yes I DID aspirate!).. so i injected... I knew INSTANTLY what I had done wrong, because I lost about 50% of my lung capacity and immediately began coughing. Im glad I read about this in the past or else id have thought I was dying. Its a scary feeling for someone new to it. Be careful guys. (im still coughing!)

JB

EDIT: I went looking for some more info on vein injects and realized that I didnt want to seem like a total moron here.. so id like to clarify something... When I aspirated.. i got air bubbles.. like normal... i began injecting.. all was fine.. but as soon as i finished... i immediately got the symptoms i described above.. and I knew what I had done... not sure how i got it into a vein.. I didnt move the needle.. just a freak thing i guess. Im now under the impression that I injected the entire amount into a vein because i feel no pain on that quad atm :( Now im wondering... did I just waste 300mg of test enanthate? Or will my body still absorb it.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shiznitzz Weight Loss 6
Weight Loss 26
JennyIgotYonumba Anabolics 4
Cycle Logs 5
Anabolics 5