Cycle advice

CFB

Awards
Cycle advice
Hi to all,

Im planning to start a cycle soon and need some advice on dose as well on PCT.

Im:
6'4"
232 lbs
Age 35
Been working out for about 5 years. 2 of those years strait in a fitness club.

Plannig to go in
Anabol + Winstrol cycle.
Goal lose extra fat and build new lean muscle.

Need good advice in what should be the dose for good result and what should i take for PCT.
Thanks in advance.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
You mean anadrol correct?? Anadrol + winny = a cycle that really needs some test. if you want to do a recomp oral only cycle look int katandrol. At mr supps there's a BOGO sale til the 7th. it would be a much better compound to use for your goals.

once you have used a few things look into a bombs and winny, til than stick with basic stuff.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
still you want to use test with it.

why do you have your heart set on this stuff??

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
just spend some time online, you will find a legit source. Theres a couple places now that are legit.

Really, in all honesty, go with a bottle of epistane or clone and some transderm(topical DHEA, next best thing to inj test). You will get good results and everything is legal to buy.

The 2 real oral AAS your talking about are good compounds but using them without test is not ideal. if you used a double dose of transderm + a AI you would be alright i guess but it still wouldnt be like pining 500mg of test.

What you do in the end is up to you, all i or anyone can do here is give advice. but if it were me id going the epi/transderm route.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
PCT

clomid @ 50/50/25/25 or nolva @ 20/20/10/10
good, quality natural test booster
AI, which ever you like
Cortisol control

Id go

clomid 50/50/25/25
HCGenerate
Forma stanzol
Vit C 1000mg 4x ED

CFB

Awards
just spend some time online, you will find a legit source. Theres a couple places now that are legit.

Really, in all honesty, go with a bottle of epistane or clone and some transderm(topical DHEA, next best thing to inj test). You will get good results and everything is legal to buy.

The 2 real oral AAS your talking about are good compounds but using them without test is not ideal. if you used a double dose of transderm + a AI you would be alright i guess but it still wouldnt be like pining 500mg of test.

What you do in the end is up to you, all i or anyone can do here is give advice. but if it were me id going the epi/transderm route.
Ok what dose and for how long you recomend to go on epi/transderm

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Epi
45/45/45/45/60/60
Transderm
4-6 pumps a day, for the entire cycle. Transderm can also be started early too, so if your doing the epi for 6wks you could start the transderm 2wks early.

Epi strong is sold out but there are still lots of other brands, if you get 10mg caps do:

40/40/40/40/50/50

if you get 15mg caps use the dosing on the top. just depends on the brand/mg per cap.

CFB

Awards
Epi
45/45/45/45/60/60
Transderm
4-6 pumps a day, for the entire cycle. Transderm can also be started early too, so if your doing the epi for 6wks you could start the transderm 2wks early.

Epi strong is sold out but there are still lots of other brands, if you get 10mg caps do:

40/40/40/40/50/50

if you get 15mg caps use the dosing on the top. just depends on the brand/mg per cap.
What other brand for epistane in your experince do you recommend.

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
How about some Beastrol & transderm?
This your 1st cycle? If so, my advice is id stick with the epi suggestion. If you mention beast bc of the BOGO, id get it and save it for a rainy day.

Transaderm with both is great if wallet permits, but is more necessary for beast/ SD bc it generally causes more lethargy, decreased libido, shutdown

CFB

Awards
This your 1st cycle? If so, my advice is id stick with the epi suggestion. If you mention beast bc of the BOGO, id get it and save it for a rainy day.

Transaderm with both is great if wallet permits, but is more necessary for beast/ SD bc it generally causes more lethargy, decreased libido, shutdown
Not my first cycle of Pro hormones, But tire of waisting my time and money on product that doesnt work. But I will try your advice till I can get something else. Thanks

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
IBE epistane, Iron mags Epi extreme, but i would search around for some epi strong first.