I would like some help

superchris

superchris

Awards
I m new to steriods but not new to body building. I would like to run a cycle of test e and dbol.

I have a few questions:
1) what would be a good dosage for both of them?
2) how long should I run that cycle?
3) recommended pct

Thank you very much ahead of time. Also if anyone know how much mula I should expect to pay for this I'd like to know

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
just taking a wild guess here but im going to guess you havent done any research

superchris

superchris

Awards
Hahaha yeah ive done some reading here and there. I just rather hear from ppl that actually have done it as their first cycle and have experienced it

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Being that you are new to steroids, I would personally start with something a bit less harsh....

superchris

superchris

Awards
Would u have any suggestions? I was under the impression test e and dbol was for beginners.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hdrol is first time friendly!

superchris

superchris

Awards
I will look into that. Thank u very much for your help

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I will look into that. Thank u very much for your help
look into helladrol, its a h drol/halo clone. Lots of guys using it currently. Search/look around, you ll find lots of threads/logs on it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
H-drol itself is pretty readily available at the moment, stocks are running dry though so might be a good time to stock up.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
H-drol itself is pretty readily available at the moment, stocks are running dry though so might be a good time to stock up.
yeah if you wana pay 39.99 for a 60 cap bottle...lol

superchris

superchris

Awards
I read up on hdrol and seems pretty good, are the prices for it too high? I found a 120 cap for 80 dollars. Is that too high?

The cycle i found runs for about 5 to 6 weeks 2 to 3 capsules a day. Does that sound right?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I read up on hdrol and seems pretty good, are the prices for it too high? I found a 120 cap for 80 dollars. Is that too high?

The cycle i found runs for about 5 to 6 weeks 2 to 3 capsules a day. Does that sound right?
If you shop around you might find it a bit cheaper but yea i would run 6 weeks.

superchris

superchris

Awards
I will look around a bit more, also considering this would be my first time should I up the dose to 100 towards the end? Or just stay at 75 for this cycle and see how things work out?

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
mr supps has a BOGO sale on helladrol (same thing as H drol / Halo / halovar / etc). 80 bux for 2, 180 cap bottles, shipped. Thats enough for 3-4 cycles

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mr supps has a BOGO sale on helladrol (same thing as H drol / Halo / halovar / etc). 80 bux for 2, 180 cap bottles, shipped. Thats enough for 3-4 cycles
Ding, Ding, Ding. We have a winner! :slaphappy:

superchris

superchris

Awards
Well I ordered my helladrol Friday and I can't wait to get it. I bought it from mrsupps.com.

I m looking into getting CEL cycle assist ( I have read alot of good reviews about it)

Should I get enough bottles of it so it can last during the entire cycle and pct? Or get one bottle and make it last?

I believe w the recommended serving per day I would need around 2 to 3 bottles of it

superchris

superchris

Awards
Nolva should also be on its way soon. Will start cycle once everything is in my hands

superchris

superchris

Awards
Only concern at this point would be w gyno. First time using ph so not sure what to expect. Looking to buying some letro just incase. Anyone know a good place to find that?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wouldn't worry too much about gyno if you chose hdrol, its fairly mild. I had near no sides accept lost libido.

superchris

superchris

Awards
Yikes! No libido! That's not good hahaha a natural test booster during the cycle would help no?

superchris

superchris

Awards
Although, if I had to choose I'd take the temp lost of libido instead of having b***h tits any day haha