Andromass Question LIVER ISSUES

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I am currently running a 6 week h drol cycle so this question is not for me, but for a friend that I am trying to help out. He wants to run his first cycle (and wants it to be legal as far as the compound is concerned). I suggested maybe he should try andromass since it is legal and does not hurt the liver. I should mention he has elevated liver enzymes and he does not want to take any compounds that could further damage his liver. So would 4 weeks of Andromass be okay for a first cycle? And the most important part of this thread concerns his PCT. I know it is a good idea to use a serm for any PCT but I also read that serms can be liver toxic. Is this true? If it is true, what could he use for PCT so he does not put extra strain on his liver. Thank you for the help and input in advance.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
bump..anyone? Would ERASE and DAA be enough for pct for andromass?

MTAC

MTAC

Awards
I personally would go with Test Recovery System by PP. If you cant get your hands on it due to it being out of stock at the moment .... I would go to Erase and Titanium XL... DAA can be run at the same time as well, might be over kill but wont hurt ... Keep up the good work !!!

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
I am currently running a 6 week h drol cycle so this question is not for me, but for a friend that I am trying to help out. He wants to run his first cycle (and wants it to be legal as far as the compound is concerned). I suggested maybe he should try andromass since it is legal and does not hurt the liver. I should mention he has elevated liver enzymes and he does not want to take any compounds that could further damage his liver. So would 4 weeks of Andromass be okay for a first cycle? And the most important part of this thread concerns his PCT. I know it is a good idea to use a serm for any PCT but I also read that serms can be liver toxic. Is this true? If it is true, what could he use for PCT so he does not put extra strain on his liver. Thank you for the help and input in advance.
He should take nothing for a while- see if his liver values improve- and then discuss options with his doc.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If he already has some liver issues, I'd be hesitant to use ANY orals.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
He should take nothing for a while- see if his liver values improve- and then discuss options with his doc.
He has been to his doctor about this issue as far as they can tell there is nothing wrong with his liver. It is normal size no masses he it taking milk thistle and other liver supports and his liver values are NOW within normal...however I do not believe it is a good idea to use a methylated compound due to his previous condition (high liver enzymes) as that could bring back the old issue. But yes I would agree with your statement if his levels were still currently elevated.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
If he already has some liver issues, I'd be hesitant to use ANY orals.
See my reply to biggunn..does that change anything or you would still not recommend any orals?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
See my reply to biggunn..does that change anything or you would still not recommend any orals?
If there is a specific reason and it has been treated, then he could use them. However, if it's chronic and/or genetic, he shouldn't use them.

MTAC

MTAC

Awards
my apologies didnt see whole post... i agree with biggun.... stay of the goodies for a bit to let the liver enz. come down performa cleanse then blood test again and if safe then go from there... just a thought

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
If there is a specific reason and it has been treated, then he could use them. However, if it's chronic and/or genetic, he shouldn't use them.
I see thank you for the advice. As far as I know he does not have any family history of liver issues yet they still did not know the reason as to why his enzymes were elevated. Perhaps it was some other supplement he was taking he sometimes takes OTC products for anxiety. If this ends up not being a genetic issue would a test booster with a product like Erase work for PCT?

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Regardless of the delivery system, any AAS has the potential of elevating liver values. And all sorts of pharma meds can elevate liver enzymes as well. But if they are in normal range I would have him discuss with doc and ask the doc about prescription androgel rather than a supplement if he really wants some kind of test boost (assuming he is T deficient). Having the doc administer the treatment will allow for him to get the necessary semi-annual blood-work completed without any hassles from the doc or the insurance company.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Regardless of the delivery system, any AAS has the potential of elevating liver values. And all sorts of pharma meds can elevate liver enzymes as well. But if they are in normal range I would have him discuss with doc and ask the doc about prescription androgel rather than a supplement if he really wants some kind of test boost (assuming he is T deficient). Having the doc administer the treatment will allow for him to get the necessary semi-annual blood-work completed without any hassles from the doc or the insurance company.
Yeah he is not T deficient he has been lifting a long time (5+ years) and was interested in trying a ph/aas and this just made the most sense because of the delivery system and because he wants something legal. I guess the first step is just to make sure his liver issues have resolved and that it is not a chronic problem.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was his first liver test after a heavy night of drinking ? I once had bloods done the day after super bowl. Man the doctor freaked when he saw my live enzymes. A week later had them re done and they were fine

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Was his first liver test after a heavy night of drinking ? I once had bloods done the day after super bowl. Man the doctor freaked when he saw my live enzymes. A week later had them re done and they were fine
Was thought it might be from drinking but he doesn't drink that much and the test was not near any drinking nights, good thought tho.