Advice/info on beastdrol and helladrol

hardgain3r

hardgain3r

Awards
Has anyone taken them if so how were your gains and what can I expect. I am 32 6'1 187lbs this would be my 1st ever cycle thanx

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
helladrol would be a much better choice. Beastdrol is for advanced users, it has way more side effects and other complications.

You need a basic all in one cycle support like n2gaurd or maybe just a liver support like forged liver. PCT is very important too. a serm is going to be very helpful when trying to restore natural testosterone production. A quality natural test booster like HCGenerate + DAA will help and work alongside a serm while in pct to bring you back to pre cycle test levels.

Tons of people have used helladrol and beastdrol. Both are compounds cloned by several companies. helladrol is the same thing as: h drol, halodrol 50, halovar,h roid, etc etc

beastdrol is superdrol, known as: m drol, s drol, superdrol, superdrone, superbolin, etc etc.

tell us more about yourself, do you have any AAS/PH/DS knowledge??

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beastdrol is a Superdrol clone and not a good choice for a first cycle due to it's bad side effects, liver toxicity, and shutdown

Helladrol is a much better choice for your first cycle. It is excellent for adding some size with the right diet (anywhere from 8-15 lbs on average) or also great for shedding fat during a cut or recomp. It is also fairly mild with minimal side effects.

If you decide to run one of these PHs make sure to have a proper PCT lined up

hardgain3r

hardgain3r

Awards
I don't have any knowledge about aas/ph/ds i've been hitting the gym for 3 years now and have made good gains I went from 140 something pounds to 186 my goal is to be 220 I'm 32

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
I don't have any knowledge about aas/ph/ds i've been hitting the gym for 3 years now and have made good gains I went from 140 something pounds to 186 my goal is to be 220 I'm 32
Its nice that you openly admit that you don't have knowledge of PH's. You should read up a bit before you start. You won't regret it, your cycle will go smoother and you will avoid many of the beginner pitfalls that can affect the overall success of the cycle (happened to me). Go about this however it works for you; I'd recommend checking out the FAQs on this site, search for threads on H-drol and PCT, and google/wiki anything you haven't heard of that seems relevant.

H-drol is an excellent first choice and Helladrol is an excellent clone of it. I used it for my first cycle. If this is your first cycle then you most certainly will have a response to it, and if one day you really need something stronger, well, you've got something in your backpocket! Plus, you will have the experience under your belt to keep the cycle running smooth should any side effects rise.

Good luck bro. Be safe, have fun!

hardgain3r

hardgain3r

Awards
Its nice that you openly admit that you don't have knowledge of PH's. You should read up a bit before you start. You won't regret it, your cycle will go smoother and you will avoid many of the beginner pitfalls that can affect the overall success of the cycle (happened to me). Go about this however it works for you; I'd recommend checking out the FAQs on this site, search for threads on H-drol and PCT, and google/wiki anything you haven't heard of that seems relevant.

H-drol is an excellent first choice and Helladrol is an excellent clone of it. I used it for my first cycle. If this is your first cycle then you most certainly will have a response to it, and if one day you really need something stronger, well, you've got something in your backpocket! Plus, you will have the experience under your belt to keep the cycle running smooth should any side effects rise.

Good luck bro. Be safe, have fun!
Thanx for the advice

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Also, something to consider...you could get helladrol for BOGO right now. Even though you still have a lot to learn....you could still get two bottles in preparation for your future cycle :thumbsup:

You can find it at mrsupps.com