Dieselbolan v.2 cycle help?

T

twood

Awards
Okay so I am about to start my dieselbolan cycle as soon as i am able to acquire all of the things needed. Money is a little tight so im looking for the cheapest but most affective alternatives. I have my dieselbolan but am in the process of buying the rest. Here's my cycle:
1-4 Dieselbolan 3 caps ed spread out
1-4 n2 Guard, liver support (cheaper liver support my friend is giving me for free)
1-4 forged bromo

1-8 HCGenerate (done my research but am still a little unfamiliar if i should leave this for pct or take it 1-8)

4-8 Post cycle/unleashed
4-8 Bridge
4-8 Forma stanzol
Any input would be greatly appreciated since I am new to pro hormones. Anything i should take out/replace, feel free to tell me. Also not sure on doses. NEED HELP!

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Save the bridge for wks 9-12. Otherwise looks good, a serm would be nice in pct but you have lots of potent natural stuff there so it should be gtg. Use the HCGenerate wks 1-8.

T

twood

Awards
Thanks man im new to this stuff and pretty much a noob haha can you explain a serm? And do you know if one bottle of HCGenerate will last the 1-8 or will i need to?

T

twood

Awards
Actually scratch that i know what a serm is but what would you recommend?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I would use clomid at 50/25/25/25....that stack with HCGen you should recover just fine

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good other than what the other guys recommended. I would add the Clomid also and save your bridge for following PCT. HCGenerate for all cycle and PCT ;)

T

twood

Awards
Alright thanks for the input ill look into adding clomid, hopefully i can find some for a good price. :p

T

twood

Awards
Hey guys back again. Some advice on the HCGenerate. Since i am going to use it through out my cycle and pct would this require 2 bottles? Might sound like a stupid question but i've never used it so i'm unaware of the dosage required

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yes you will need 2 if you use it while on cycle + pct.

T

twood

Awards
Would it hurt to just wait on the hcgenerate for pct?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would it hurt to just wait on the hcgenerate for pct?
If you are limited on cash, you can just run the HCGenerate in PCT, and thats fine.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
use DAA for on cycle T production instead of HCGenerate. Wayy cheaper.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem....remember to run your bridge AFTER your PCT :)
That's actually a very good idea. Run HCGenerate in PCT, and then Bridge after that. Helps make sure you are fully recovered while even adding more gains ;)

T

twood

Awards
Well since the funds were a little low, here is my official cycle.
1-4 Dieselbolan
1-4 Optimizer, liver support
1-4 Forged Bromo
1-4 Mega Shred (from complete nutrition, used it on a 5 deca-zol stack, great stuff)

1-8 Cx5 Creatine
1-8 HCGenerate (made it a sure thing to have it both during cycle and pct)

4-8 Post cyle/ Unleashed
9-12 bridge

I believe adding the mega shred and a strong creatine will really bump up my strength gain and keep everything tightly packed in that paper thin skin to just look like an animal!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man, sounds good. keep us posted!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well since the funds were a little low, here is my official cycle.
1-4 Dieselbolan
1-4 Optimizer, liver support
1-4 Forged Bromo
1-4 Mega Shred (from complete nutrition, used it on a 5 deca-zol stack, great stuff)

1-8 Cx5 Creatine
1-8 HCGenerate (made it a sure thing to have it both during cycle and pct)

4-8 Post cyle/ Unleashed
9-12 bridge

I believe adding the mega shred and a strong creatine will really bump up my strength gain and keep everything tightly packed in that paper thin skin to just look like an animal!
Looks awesome man. Good luck to you on your cycle!

T

twood

Awards
Thanks bro! I'm waiting for my finishing touches to get here in the mail then i will begin. I'll try to post all my lifts and post about once a week to show my progress if anyone is interested in seeing how this cycle turns out! Thanks for all the help to all of you, ill keep you posted.