baby's first epistane cycle + questions

scroogemcduck

Awards
considering an epistane run to take my ph virginity this winter. i'd be starting at 6'3" 200, ~13% BF and my goal is to put on 10-15 lb of lbm with good strength gains.

Code:
2 week precycle
cycle assist 4/8

4 week cycle
epistane    10/20/30/30
cycle assist    8/8/8/8

4 week pct
nolva 20    40-40-20-20-20-20-20/20/10/10
erase         0/0/25/25
cycle assist    8/8/4/4
creatine    5/5/5/5
workout will be

Code:
mon        chest/tris
tues        back/bis/abs
wed        cardio/abs
thurs        shoulders/tris/abs
fri        bis/legs
sat        rest
sun        rest
diet throughout will be aiming for 3000+ quality cals a day. 250g+ protein. high carbs on workout days but < 150g on wed/sat/sun. multivitamin everyday. 8 hours of sleep every night.

a few questions though,

1. how does this look overall? missing anything? obviously i wanna have a good first run here with as few negative sides as possible, but what should i expect?

2. when's the best time to take the epi? i like to work out first thing in the morning (wake up -> take bcaa's and hit the gym) but i've also read you get better results if you take it 1hr+ preworkout or with a meal.

2. if i have nolva 20 caps, how should i taper down in the last 2 weeks of PCT? i guess i could cut them in half, but would it be ok to just take one nolva 20 every other day, or am i better off getting the liquid.

3. is the erase a good idea? i've read some conflicting reports about it's necessity, should i run a test booster like DAA as well?

thanks!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
1. Looks pretty decent. May want to start with 20 of Epi and move up from there. Pretty mild compound, you're not likely to see much from 10mg.
2. Best time to take it? If you're taking more than 1 pill per day, spread them out evenly over the day. So, for 20mg, one before breakfast, and one before bed, or something similar.
3. If the Nolva is in tablet form, there's nothing wrong with just cutting it in half.
4. I wouldn't label Erase as a necessity, but it can certainly be useful. Also, adding a test booster wouldn't hurt.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
go back to the drawing board bro. 10mg of epi?? lol......you weigh 200lb, thats like taking .5g's of creatine.

Do this

pre cycle ~ 2wks out

8caps ED cycle assist at night

cycle

epi
30/40/40/40/40/40
creatine mono
12g's a day, 6wks
transderm
5 pumps a day (optional, but will prevent lethargy, help libido a lot, provide some small gains of its own)

pct

nolva
20/20/10/10
Erase
0/0/3/2/2/1/1/1
DAA
3/3/3/3--g's a day
creatine
5g's a day

while your on cycle your body can and will use more creatine than normal. take advantage of it. at your size 40mg of epi is where you want to be, 30 will provide gains but is still going to be under dosed. Take all 8 caps of cycle assist at night so it doesnt interfere with the epi.

Pct- i would label erase as a necessity or any AI an necessity, you need something to bring down the sky high serum estrogen levels so you do not run into rebound afterwards. DAA is so cheap and effective i would honestly say its stupid not to use it. The tests dont lie, 42% increase in T, 33% increse in LH production. Show me something else that works that well for 17-18 bux??

scroogemcduck

Awards
thanks for the replies, i want to stick with a 4 wk run to minimize sides but i'll try 20/20-30/30/30-40

i like the looks of transaderm but even if it's mild i'm not sure i wanna throw it into the mix on my first time