First Hdrol Cycle. Please Critique

R

ryanricee

Awards
I have my cycle planned, just wanted to get some constructive criticism on what could be better. I am 21 years old, weigh 185, 5'9" tall, roughly 15-18%bf, and have been training for upwards of 5 years. I am going to run Hdrol, and I have it broken down to the what, when, and how much each day. I plan on running this for bulking purposes, looking for upwards of 10lbs of solid gains. Thank you for your responses.

I am going to have on hand the following:

2 Bottles of Competitive Edge Labs Hdrol (120 capsules)
1 Bottle of Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist (240 capsules)
1 Bottle of Competitive Edge Labs PCT Assist (180 capsules)

Weeks 1,2 (14 days)
-Preload
-4/4 Cycle Assist = 56 capsules

Weeks 3,4,5,6,7,8 (42 days)
-Hdrol Cycle
-50/50/75/75/75/100 = 119 capsules
-Cycle Assist
-4/4/4/4/4/4 = 168 capsules

Weeks 9,10,11,12 (28 days)
-PCT Assist
-6/6/6/6 = 168 capsules

Breakdown of Times

(Pre-load Week 1-2) (Each Dosage preferably with meals)
Cycle Assist 9AM (2 capsules)
Exercise
Cycle Assist 8PM (2 capsules)

(H-DROL Cycle Week 3-4) (Each Dosage preferably with meals)
H-DROL 8AM 25(1 capsules)
Cycle Assist Noon (2 capsules)
H-DROL 5PM 25(1 capsules)
Exercise
Cycle Assist 9PM (2 capsules)

(H-DROL Cycle Week 5-7) (Each Dosage preferably with meals)
H-DROL 8AM 50(2 capsules)
Exercise

(H-DROL Cycle Week 8) (Each Dosage preferably with meals)
H-DROL 5PM 50(2 capsules)
Exercise

(PCT After Cycle Week 9-12)
PCT Assist 8AM (3 capsules)
Exercise
PCT Assist 7PM (3 capsules)

R

ryanricee

Awards
Any criticism, including anything that needs added/taken out, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

R

ryanricee

Awards
Do you think the liquid form of Nolvadex is sufficient?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have my cycle planned, just wanted to get some constructive criticism on what could be better. I am 21 years old, weigh 185, 5'9" tall, roughly 15-18%bf, and have been training for upwards of 5 years. I am going to run Hdrol, and I have it broken down to the what, when, and how much each day. I plan on running this for bulking purposes, looking for upwards of 10lbs of solid gains. Thank you for your responses.

Weeks 1,2 (14 days)
-Preload

-Hdrol Cycle
-Cycle Assist

-PCT Assist
-6/6/6/6 = 168 capsules

Breakdown of Times

Exercise

Exercise

Exercise

Exercise

Exercise
Might want to stick with 50/50/75/75/75/75 should be fine that last week dosing 100 will probably just add more sides instead of gains. Liquid tamox/nolva would be good to add, I personally start Reversitol V2 in the third week of pct, with good results. Enjoy!

R

ryanricee

Awards
So keep what I have, except add Nolva and Reversitol V2? Where would that fit best throughout the day, given that I am taking PCT Assist at 8am and 7pm?

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
So keep what I have, except add Nolva and Reversitol V2? Where would that fit best throughout the day, given that I am taking PCT Assist at 8am and 7pm?
yeah add them, you can take them whenever you want. nolva kinda makes me sleepy so i take it before bed

R

ryanricee

Awards
Okay so I believe I have reached a verdict! I am going to keep the cycle the same, with the exception of the last week at 100mg of Hdrol. I am going to drop that to 75 to reduce the likeliness of more sides. I am also adding a few things to my PCT so it looks like this:

Reversitol V2 8AM (1 capsule)
Exercise
Reversitol V2 7PM(2 capsules)
Nolva 10PM (before bed)

Thank you all for your help and input!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So whats the word? How far in to the run are you?

R

ryanricee

Awards
So whats the word? How far in to the run are you?
Starting in mid-January. Have everything except cycle assist. Just waiting to save up some money to make sure I have ample amounts of all my support and pct stuff. As well as a stockpile of my general everyday stuff like Pak, fish oil, ect. Just want to be on my "A game" and cover every base possible. Pre-loading begins January 9th. Hdrol begins the 23rd. I will definitely keep you posted on here once everything gets rolling.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting in mid-January. Have everything except cycle assist. Just waiting to save up some money to make sure I have ample amounts of all my support and pct stuff. As well as a stockpile of my general everyday stuff like Pak, fish oil, ect. Just want to be on my "A game" and cover every base possible. Pre-loading begins January 9th. Hdrol begins the 23rd. I will definitely keep you posted on here once everything gets rolling.
Very wise choice! Good to hear you will have it all on hand before jumping in, I'm ready to hear how this goes for ya!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Getting excited yet??? I know I am!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What's going on in here :D

R

ryanricee

Awards
I am building up the anticipation until January!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
R

ryanricee

Awards
Thank you sir. Any tips, tricks or words of wisdom for me to get the most out of my run?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thank you sir. Any tips, tricks or words of wisdom for me to get the most out of my run?
PHF forum and a few guys on here taught me a lot.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Good laid out cycle man, looking forward to reading about this in January when I'm doing my ah/ad cycle. I never ran halo but I read a lot of good information on it! looks promising for results with little sides.

sub'd bro :) can't wait!

P

PatRock

Awards
Well laid-out cycle, should produce excellent results. Can't wait to see how this goes for you. Best of luck to you.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
Okay bro... I can help you out with this... You have the right idea and I can see you've done your dosing research but theres a lot of things that need changed so you can get max benefits out of your cycle...

what exactly are your goals from this cycle... all i read is that you want to bulk up... but do you want a more lean bulk or what is it that you are looking for? I am running mine to put on at least 10 lbs which I have already done in two weeks but I have managed to keep my body fat the same at only 7 percent... what are you trying to accomplish?

Your dosing looks good for your cycle in terms of how you have it spaced out... I think you would be fine to start at 75 mg but if you feel more comfortable starting at 50 then go for it... I think 75 is more beneficial unless you are prone to sides... Also, if you are prone to gyno I would use forma stanzol... Now, for your cycle assist, CEL is good but if you haven't bought one yet, I would recommend the NTBM N2Guard... It has a more complete set of protection...

Your PCT needs a ton of work... Depending upon your goals, here is what I would do... For helladrol, I personally would run torem... Nolva will be okay though if you already have it... Now, you need a test booster, like DAA... I would definitely recommend that... The hdrol won't shut you down completely but you need the test booster... Now, I personally would run creatine during PCT to help keep any size you get... I am personally using creatine nitrate because I don't want the water retention but any creatine would be good... Now, to help with weight control, especially if you are eating a high carb meal, NTBM NEED2SLIN is SO GOOD... basically carbs and fats that would be stored as fat are taken to the muscle... there are so many logs and reviews of it... It so good... You can even use that on cycle... I am using that and Lean Xtreme on my PCT... It just depends on your goals but I just wanted to give you a little advice... I have a helladrol log going right now but if you need any advice or help, shoot me a pm and I'll help you out with anything you need man...

Weeks 1,2 (14 days)
-Preload

-Hdrol Cycle
-Cycle Assist

-PCT Assist
-6/6/6/6 = 168 capsules

Breakdown of Times

Exercise

Exercise

Exercise

Exercise

Exercise

R

ryanricee

Awards
Okay bro... I can help you out with this... You have the right idea and I can see you've done your dosing research but theres a lot of things that need changed so you can get max benefits out of your cycle...

what exactly are your goals from this cycle... all i read is that you want to bulk up... but do you want a more lean bulk or what is it that you are looking for? I am running mine to put on at least 10 lbs which I have already done in two weeks but I have managed to keep my body fat the same at only 7 percent... what are you trying to accomplish?I want to gain more muscle mass. I eat a relatively clean diet that gets me roughly 300 grams of protien, 300 carbs, and 40-60 fat, and my goal is to put on and keep atleast 10 solid lbs.

Your dosing looks good for your cycle in terms of how you have it spaced out... I think you would be fine to start at 75 mg but if you feel more comfortable starting at 50 then go for it... I think 75 is more beneficial unless you are prone to sides... Also, if you are prone to gyno I would use forma stanzol... Now, for your cycle assist, CEL is good but if you haven't bought one yet, I would recommend the NTBM N2Guard... It has a more complete set of protection...

Your PCT needs a ton of work... Depending upon your goals, here is what I would do... For helladrol, I personally would run torem... Nolva will be okay though if you already have it I already have Liquid Tomax, would that be sufficient?... Now, you need a test booster, like DAA Would you reccomend any specific DAA test booster?... I would definitely recommend that... The hdrol won't shut you down completely but you need the test booster... Now, I personally would run creatine during PCT to help keep any size you get Note taken, I will be sure to add creatine. Maybe 5g monohydrate once a day after or before training?... I am personally using creatine nitrate because I don't want the water retention but any creatine would be good... Now, to help with weight control, especially if you are eating a high carb meal, NTBM NEED2SLIN is SO GOOD... basically carbs and fats that would be stored as fat are taken to the muscle... there are so many logs and reviews of it... It so good... You can even use that on cycle Now would that be beneficial in a bulk/offseason type cycle?... I am using that and Lean Xtreme on my PCT ... It just depends on your goals but I just wanted to give you a little advice... I have a helladrol log going right now but if you need any advice or help, shoot me a pm and I'll help you out with anything you need man...
So basically the questions I now have are:

1. If I am going to add DAA test booster, NEED2SLIN, Creatine mono, and leanxtreme, what would you suggest I drop in my PCT if I am adding these?

2. What would you suggest for the dosing and timing of the doses?

3. PM me so we can talk a little bit more.

Thank you!

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
Okay here is what I personally am running for my PCT on helladrol

Torem 90,60,30,30... (if you already have nolva that is fine but I personally think torem is better but everyone will give you a different opinion)
SAN creatine nitrate ( I am using nitrate instead of monohydrate to prevent water retention but still keep size)
DAA
NTBM Need2Slin
Lean Xtreme
Forma Stanzol for the AI
Cycle Assist

I dont think you need to use PCT assist, I would just use the cycle assist throughout... I havent quite decided my dosing yet, but I will let you know as soon as I do...

The Need2Slin can be dosed a few different ways... I personally don't eat a ton of carbs so I does it three times a day throughout, preferably before a bigger meal... If you do eat a big carb meal, you want to take three pills before hand and you will be very happy!

I have some coupons for you for at least the NTBM and Mr. Supps products... I also might be able to provide some help on the Lean Xtreme as well... PM me if you have any other questions... =)

So basically the questions I now have are:

1. If I am going to add DAA test booster, NEED2SLIN, Creatine mono, and leanxtreme, what would you suggest I drop in my PCT if I am adding these?

2. What would you suggest for the dosing and timing of the doses?

3. PM me so we can talk a little bit more.

Thank you!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
each rep will give you a different name of each product so this thread might never end :)