First time cycle ever - Thinking Ultradrol

Frax

Awards
Well first off I'm 26 166 and I've been researching for a bit on this. I had decided on Dianavar but after I found this forum I'm probably going to do Ultradrol instead because so many users on this forum have ran cycles and had good results.. I want to do this right and I really appreciate any input you guys give to help me do it right.

So for my first cycle I'm looking at Uldradrol 8/12/12/12

For liver support I'm going to start 2000mg of milk thistle one week before cycle all the way through the PCT. I'm also going to do 1200mg of red yeast rice from the start of the cycle through the PCT.

And for my PCT I'm doing Nolva (Tamoxifen Citrate correct?) 20/20/20/20

Again thanks for any input!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if i'd recommend ultradrol as a first cycle...I think you'd be better off running Epi (epi-strong) or Hdrol (helladrol). I just think Ultra is a strong first cycle.

Frax

Awards
Thanks for the input. If I run Hdrol or Epi does the liver support and PCT I listed above work?

Frax

Awards
Ok I've done my research on Epi-Strong

30/30/45/45/45 or is that too much for a first cycle? If that looks good please give me some feedback on my Liver support and PCT so I know if I'm doing that right. Really want to avoid gyno and liver damage haha.

Same as before for liver support I'm going to start 2000mg of milk thistle one week before cycle all the way through the PCT. I'm also going to do 1200mg of red yeast rice from the start of the cycle through the PCT.

For PCT I'm looking at Clomid 50/50/25/25 because the sides from Clomid seem the be better than Nolva.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Ok I've done my research on Epi-Strong

30/30/45/45/45 or is that too much for a first cycle? If that looks good please give me some feedback on my Liver support and PCT so I know if I'm doing that right. Really want to avoid gyno and liver damage haha.

Same as before for liver support I'm going to start 2000mg of milk thistle one week before cycle all the way through the PCT. I'm also going to do 1200mg of red yeast rice from the start of the cycle through the PCT.

For PCT I'm looking at Clomid 50/50/25/25 because the sides from Clomid seem the be better than Nolva.
Epi is a much better choice. Save ultra for down the road.

1000mg is the highest id go on milk thistle. there are better liver supports that dont fuk up muscle growth. Clomid isnt better than nolva. Id say nolva is better than clomid, but clomid is better at restarting shutdown T levels. your dosing looks good but I would add a good T booster and AI to it.

Frax

Awards
Thanks gymrat,

Ok here's the 3rd rendition of my first cycle.

Epi-Strong 30/30/45/45/45 - Question - When I up to 45 would I split the 3 pills evenly over 24 hours or take two at 6:30am when I wake up before my work out at 7:30?

Liver Support - Cycle Assist

PCT - Taking Gymrat's advice - Nolva 20/20/10/10 along with PCT Assist

If this all looks good I'm gonna start getting this stuff together. Who knows I may end up putting a log up while I run the cycle to see how big the gains are for a first timer!