Hdrol week 3. Am i doing this right

turbo59x

turbo59x

Awards
hey guys,

So this has been my first PH cycle so far.

Today is the Start of week 3. my dosage has been week 1 - 50mg week 2 -75mg and continuing 75mg into week 3.

Basically, Im not really impressed with this cycle so far. I have heard about it taking until week 3 or 4 to kick in.

But, other than feeling slightly stronger and maybe more vascular, Im kind of disappointed.

My gym routines have been nothing short of solid.

Im eating healthy, and enough to supply my body. All basic supports ie.protein.

How should I be feeling?

Is it too late to bridge a stronger substance?

Is the Peak soon to come?

Am i doing it right?

Im starting this thread to clear my head of these thought's as I continue to look for the answers im after at this point.
If any of you guys could add some input I would appreciate it.
Feel free to ask further details to better assist.

Thanks.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
hey guys,

So this has been my first PH cycle so far.

Today is the Start of week 3. my dosage has been week 1 - 50mg week 2 -75mg and continuing 75mg into week 3.

Basically, Im not really impressed with this cycle so far. I have heard about it taking until week 3 or 4 to kick in.

But, other than feeling slightly stronger and maybe more vascular, Im kind of disappointed.

My gym routines have been nothing short of solid.

Im eating healthy, and enough to supply my body. All basic supports ie.protein.

How should I be feeling?

Is it too late to bridge a stronger substance?

Is the Peak soon to come?

Am i doing it right?

Im starting this thread to clear my head of these thought's as I continue to look for the answers im after at this point.
If any of you guys could add some input I would appreciate it.
Feel free to ask further details to better assist.

Thanks.
Do not start something stronger.

Dont expect to feel some massive raging amount of energy or something, its just not gonna happen. The fact that your stronger and more vascular is a sign that its working. You should be experiencing significantly stronger pumps in the gym as well. The full effects will hit you at the beginning of week 4 about, and continue to grown stronger from weeks 4-6. How much weight have you gained and how much exactly are you eating. If you are just eating and dont know your exact macros that could be a major reason you arent getting the results you want.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
just wait, the gains will come. Goto 100mg the last wk your on. you said yourself you are slightly stronger and getting more vascular, both will improve quite a bit each day now that you are close to when h drol really shines.

turbo59x

turbo59x

Awards
So, it seems that I am feeling the pros of this cycle. I have notices intense pumps, faster recovery time and increasing strength.

I think that I need to catch up on sleep if I want to continue to make growth and someday's I feel that Im not eating enough.

I will put my diet in check and see what everybody thinks.

Other than this, yesterdays shoulder work out was intense. Never felt this kind of burn before. :sgrin:

EDIT:
What else can can I be doing to maximize my efforts?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally like it at 100-125 mg's

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
8-9hrs of sleep, better diet. thats it

turbo59x

turbo59x

Awards
I think it's looking pretty good guys. Pretty noticeable gains.

ADVICE:
Tomorrow is the start of week 4.
I want to run as close to 6 weeks as I can.
I will have 61 pills starting tomorrow.
What do you guys recommend I run. I want to atleast hit 100mg for about a week.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
goto 100mg and dont look back. Run it at that dose til the bottle runs out. 100mg is the sh!t for hella

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
First of all be patient and like others have said this is mild. You're not going to put on 20 lbs. Taper your expectations accordingly. You're more likely to put on 5-10 when it's all said and done. Take the dosage up to 100mg till the end of the cycle and up your protein by 50g per day.

Also, if you need more hdrol you can get a BOGO on helladrol at mrsupps.com

turbo59x

turbo59x

Awards
Yeah, you guys are right. Well its been week 4 at 100mg and Im starting to like the gains.
Everything is becoming a bit more noticeable, and from here out I am upping my calorie intake.

It should all be worthwhile when the 2nd bottle is empty...

Now, this might not be the place for it, but starting here.

What would be a good PH to run towards the end of winter, when its time to shred up ???

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
katandrol would be a better cutter than epi or any epistane clone.

grab some now with the BOGO and each bottle will be 50 bux. CEL's furuza a are 30bux each and only have 60 caps. With the BOGO for 100 bux you will get 5 bottles worth of CEL furuza a. not bad

turbo59x

turbo59x

Awards
Sounds good guys, thanks for the input. I will be doing some more research as time gets closer.

for the moment though, Im on my last 2 days of Hdrol.

As of day 1, i have gained 16 lbs. and definitely been able to keep any extra fat off.