EPI + TRANSADERM + ALL SUPPORTS NEEDED = 6 WKS OF PURE SWOLL OR BUST (UNSPONSORED)

Meister

Meister

Awards
Mass Stack.jpg

Sorry for the delay:

Cycle:

EPI will be run at 40mg for wk’s 1 – 3. I will then assess how my body is reacting to it and if I feel I can up, I will bump to 50mg possibly 60mg. I have run 60mg before, but we all know that every cycle is different. If I don’t bump, I will just maintain the 40mg/wk for the full 6 wks.

TRANS will run at 6 pumps every morning for the full 6 wks.

Support Supplements can be viewed in the photo, but there are quite a few.

PCT:

TOREM will be run at 120 mg days 1,2 and 3 finishing the wk at 90 mg. Week2 will be run at 90 mg, week 3 will be run at 60 mg and week 4 at 30mg.

I also have a bottle of 6Bromo that I am considering running at the suggested dosage for the entire 4 weeks as well.

MEALS:

Daily meals will not change much until I get back this weekend from my brothers with some Venison. When I do, I’ll exchange it for a few of the chicken servings. Below are layouts of workout day meals and non workout day meals:

Workout Day:

Meal 1:

3 egss (Whole)
1 piece of whole wheat bread
¾ cup of Steel cut oats with 1 scoop whey protein mixed in. (Tastes pretty good)

Meal 2: (pre workout)

8oz Turkey
8oz Wheat Pasta
1 can (green beans or spinach)

Meal 3: (post workout)

8oz Turkey
8oz Wheat Pasta

Meal 4:

Isoflex Protein Shake

Meal 5:

8oz Chicken Breast

Meal 6:

8oz Chicken Breast

Prior to Bed:

Casein Protein Shake

Non Workout day:

Meal 1:

3 egss (Whole)
1 piece of whole wheat bread
¾ cup of Steel cut oats with 1 scoop whey protein mixed in. (Tastes pretty good)

Meal 2:

8oz Chicken Breast
1 can (Green beans or Spinach)

Meal 3:

8oz Chicken Breast

Meal 4:

8oz Chicken Breast

Meal 5:

8oz Chicken Breast

Meal 6:

Prior to Bed I’ll have a Casein Shake

Routine:

Day 1 (Thursday)
Chest and Calves

Day2 (Friday)
Back and Abs with Light Cardio

Day3 (Saturday)
Bi’s and Tri’s

Day4 (Sunday)
Rest/Light Cardio (NFL and NASCAR)

Day5 (Monday)
Shoulders and Traps

Day6 (Tuesday)
Quads/Hams/Glutes

Day7 (Wednesday)
Rest/Light Cardio

Current Weight: 206
Current BF%: 12.5
Height: 6’ 2”

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subd bro!! Quite the stash there! Should be fun!

Good luck...I will be watchin :popworm:

Meister

Meister

Awards
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RickRock13 again.

THANKS MAN. I'D APPRECIATE ANY ADVICE ALONG THE WAY AS WELL!!!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
funny all that looks like a lot but it will be gone before you know it

subb

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RickRock13 again.

THANKS MAN. I'D APPRECIATE ANY ADVICE ALONG THE WAY AS WELL!!!
I will give any input I can along the way brosef ;)

Meister

Meister

Awards
funny all that looks like a lot but it will be gone before you know it

subb
Tell me about it. Supps come and go so quickly in this house it's unreal.

Thanks for the support!!!

Meister

Meister

Awards
I was swamped last night and could not add in my verbage that basically lays out my workout strategy and diet. A friend of the family opened up his own restaurant and we had to support to him and his endeavors.

I'm heading to a car dealership now to look at getting my wife another vehicle and getting rid of hers. Looking at a 328i, buy also interested in a G37. (Both 4 doors) Anyone have experience with these? I drive a big, bulky, comfortable Ford Pickup and foreign cars are not my specialty.

I'll add in my goals, workout split and diet when I get back from the dealership.

Tomorrow I'll be posting before pics.

Thursday will be the first day of the rest of my life!

Thanks Rick and Rat for subbing and following along. Please feel free to give any advice along the way. I want this Cycle to be EPIC!!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed, Herr Meister.

Those goodies look tasty indeed. Happy eating!! Yum-Yum........:food:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice ... I will add my 2 cents when you get your game plan layed out in full...

DrewMedic

DrewMedic

Awards
I'll sub to this as I am doing a very similar cycle I just started last week... Epi and trenazone transdermal.., kill it man

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. I love epi and this looks like a smooth ride. Best of luck bro.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
INIT TO PINIT.... i mean rub

curious to see what you dose the epi/trans at. Looks like you have a fair share of the epi!

It seems like everyone is breaking out the epi/trans combo lately... Including me ;) http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/184348-cardiobro-upps-his.html
Yep...I just started my Transaderm today. I will be running it for 2 weeks solo before starting a 6 week cycle that is a bridge of Dieselbolan into Epi-strong! Should be a lot of swoll mo-fo's around here pretty soon! :sgrin:

Meister

Meister

Awards
Heck yeah look like some fun.
Thanks for Subbing in Chevy. Let the Games Begin!

Im in this bitch! Kill it broski
Thanks Bro!

Subbed, Herr Meister.

Those goodies look tasty indeed. Happy eating!! Yum-Yum........:food:
Always glad to have you around! Thanks for the support!!

Very nice ... I will add my 2 cents when you get your game plan layed out in full...
Game Plan is there. Only thing missing is your 2 cents. Appreciate your subb Dream

I'll sub to this as I am doing a very similar cycle I just started last week... Epi and trenazone transdermal.., kill it man
How is the cycle going for you? Thanks for the sub

I'm in. I love epi and this looks like a smooth ride. Best of luck bro.
Thanks!

INIT TO PINIT.... i mean rub

curious to see what you dose the epi/trans at. Looks like you have a fair share of the epi!

It seems like everyone is breaking out the epi/trans combo lately... Including me ;) http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/184348-cardiobro-upps-his.html
Cardio...How much cardio are you doing on yours? Trying to bulk, or lean bulk?

Meister

Meister

Awards
Yep...I just started my Transaderm today. I will be running it for 2 weeks solo before starting a 6 week cycle that is a bridge of Dieselbolan into Epi-strong! Should be a lot of swoll mo-fo's around here pretty soon! :sgrin:

How hard are you planning on running your EPI? (mg)

Meister

Meister

Awards
Thanks to everyone for subbing in.

I just finished a lean recovery bulk. I finished my last cycle at 222 and felt like I was a good size. Now that my lean bulk is over, I am at 12.5 percent bf and 206. I'm hoping to get back to 220 and keeping it there even after PCT. Any suggestions from people who know what they are talking about will be appreciated and given solid thought.

Let's get this sh!t started!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed in man. Looks like teh cycle of choice nowadays (Epi/transaderm).

Kill it!

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
hell yea! Are you going to be doing a log?!

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Cardio...How much cardio are you doing on yours? Trying to bulk, or lean bulk?[/QUOTE]

Doing a cut/recomp to ******** later on if i achieve my desired bf%. Probably cut to recomp though. I am running the epi for 10 weeks at 8pops a day so i could technically be at my desired bf towards the end.. As for cardio 2-3x a week 30min-2hrs haha

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks solid to me, diet is clean, your PCT is good with Tor at that dose. If you were using a lot of herbs you could probably go lower dose on the Tor but you aren't so your dosing makes sense. Good plan on the EPI.. should be very synergistic with the Transaderm.. I predict big success...

Meister

Meister

Awards
Hopefully it will work for me while providing others with some great info!!!

Thanks for the sub

Meister

Meister

Awards
Cardio...How much cardio are you doing on yours? Trying to bulk, or lean bulk?
Doing a cut/recomp to ******** later on if i achieve my desired bf%. Probably cut to recomp though. I am running the epi for 10 weeks at 8pops a day so i could technically be at my desired bf towards the end.. As for cardio 2-3x a week 30min-2hrs haha[/QUOTE]

I'll have to get on your log. I'm interested to see how EPI treats you on that long of a cycle!

2 hours of Cardio...wtf? Not for me thank you..

Meister

Meister

Awards
Looks solid to me, diet is clean, your PCT is good with Tor at that dose. If you were using a lot of herbs you could probably go lower dose on the Tor but you aren't so your dosing makes sense. Good plan on the EPI.. should be very synergistic with the Transaderm.. I predict big success...
Thanks for the info Dream. It is always good to hear from you and for you to impart your knowledge on others. Greatly Appreciated!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed let me know if you need anything.

Meister

Meister

Awards
Well...Today is day 0.

I'll get some pic's up today and make sure to flood my system with extra water. I'll be taking in a minimum of 1 gallon per day when on, but will shoot for more today.

It's always been difficult for me to drink that much of anything. (Minus my younger years when alcohol was king. No issues back then)

Meister

Meister

Awards
subbed let me know if you need anything.
Thanks for the sub!

I may throw in another bottle of RK500 while on PCT to help lean everything back out. That sh!t was pretty nice to me last time.

Meister

Meister

Awards
I'm making a change to my pre workout meal. Instead of a veggie, I'm throwing in a fruit. Most likely an apple(Honey Crisp) or banana. These are pretty much staples in my house and they will always be available.

Also, if you have never had a "Honey Crisp" apple...do it. It's the best tasting red apple I have ever had!!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the sub!

I may throw in another bottle of RK500 while on PCT to help lean everything back out. That sh!t was pretty nice to me last time.
Id look into a cortisol control for your PCT. Something like Reduce XT or Erase

Meister

Meister

Awards
I'll look into both of them today and post up my opinions. Thanks for the info.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or Endoamp Max.

Meister

Meister

Awards
Choice did not take long. 86 the RK 500 and add in the Reduce XT. I definitely want to do everything I can to keep what I earn and not cover it up with more fat. I'll prob hit you up for a discount code...if possible!

Good Looking Out!

Meister

Meister

Awards
Or Endoamp Max.
I have endoamp max, but don't really want to take it. Don't want to bash PP or their Reps, but some of them need to learn to take criticism. You cannot be right 100% of the time, unless you work for PP. At least that is how I see it with some of them.

I have a few of their products unopened and that is one of them. I just currently refuse to use what they have to offer. (Weird...but me)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have endoamp max, but don't really want to take it. Don't want to bash PP or their Reps, but some of them need to learn to take criticism. You cannot be right 100% of the time, unless you work for PP. At least that is how I see it with some of them.

I have a few of their products unopened and that is one of them. I just currently refuse to use what they have to offer. (Weird...but me)
Everyone is entitled to buy from whom they want. I assure you though that they are good guys...pretty knowledgeable as well. As far as being right all the time.....well... I guess that just comes with the passion for the company : )

Meister

Meister

Awards
Everyone is entitled to buy from whom they want. I assure you though that they are good guys...pretty knowledgeable as well. As far as being right all the time.....well... I guess that just comes with the passion for the company : )
I completely agree that they have the knowledge and I'm not saying all of them are this way.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well...Today is day 0.

I'll get some pic's up today and make sure to flood my system with extra water. I'll be taking in a minimum of 1 gallon per day when on, but will shoot for more today.

It's always been difficult for me to drink that much of anything. (Minus my younger years when alcohol was king. No issues back then)
Yeah I know what you mean about the fluid intake. Lol

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can whole-heartedly endorse the Erase. That's some real good stuff. Great AI and anti-cort product all in one.

Meister

Meister

Awards
I can whole-heartedly endorse the Erase. That's some real good stuff. Great AI and anti-cort product all in one.
Thanks for the input Thunder. I think I'll look into these 2 a little more instead of making the quick decision that I did.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Sub a dubdub'd looks like you have everything laid out really well meister should be a great log!

gymrat500

gymrat500

Awards
Subbd, I know im late to the party, but this looks fun! Get 'er done Meister!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How hard are you planning on running your EPI? (mg)
My cycle will be like this...

Diesel 3/3/3/3/0/0
Epi-strong 0/0/45/45/60/60
Transaderm started 2 weeks before cycle and 5 pumps through whole cycle

DrewMedic

DrewMedic

Awards
So far my cycle is going pretty good! Upping my Epi to 30mg next week then 10mg each week and 60mg for the last two weeks... The trenazone I plan on keeping at 1ml/day for 2 weeks then upping it to 1.5ml/day for the last 4 weeks... Well see how my body is doing when I get to that point. Hope you are logging cause I know I am!

Meister

Meister

Awards
Caution:

THE FOLLOWING PICTURE CONTAINS A LOT OF HAIR. TOM SELLECK WOULD BE PROUD!

ALSO: I'M NOT A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER

2011-10-19 12.11.00.jpg

This pic will serve as the before pic. I know that a lot more will show if I shave, but that is not happening. I had a terrible mishap with Nair once and will never do anything to my chest hair again. Maybe I'll tell the story about the Nair Issue a little later tonight when I have time. I'm quite sure everyone will laugh at me, but hey sh!t happens.

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Caution:

THE FOLLOWING PICTURE CONTAINS A LOT OF HAIR. TOM SELLECK WOULD BE PROUD!

ALSO: I'M NOT A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER

View attachment 46197

This pic will serve as the before pic. I know that a lot more will show if I shave, but that is not happening. I had a terrible mishap with Nair once and will never do anything to my chest hair again. Maybe I'll tell the story about the Nair Issue a little later tonight when I have time. I'm quite sure everyone will laugh at me, but hey sh!t happens.

you could have fooled me as a professional photographer the eye blockage saved you crucial editing time and thus allowed you more time to grow.

I used to hate shaving my chest too, so id use clippers, but that **** got hair all over, and never got it as smooth as possible. Just shaving cream in the shower nd shaving horizontally though the last couple months ive never got razor burn. You should give it a go on an area just to see if it works for you.(no homo intended or inferred)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh by the way i forgot to mention i don't think you have enough supplements there in the pic. LOL We should have a fun in the next 90 days.