npp, eq, var, gh first cycle

boosted5038

boosted5038

Awards
just starting pct now but this was my first cycle. i started at 204lbs with 12% bf. i'm at 228lbs right now. not sure on bf but am noticably leaner and stronger than ever. i've been eating everything in sight too. just looking to see if anyone with some good knowledge would like to critique or throw in their .02 cents as i will most likely run this again. here's how it was layed out.

1-4 npp 200mg 2x wk, eq 300mg 2x wk, var 25mg ed
5-12 npp 450mg 3x wk, eq 900mg 3x wk, var 50mg ed
13-16 npp 200mg 2x wk, eq 300mg 2x wk, var 50mg ed
the gh was started on week 10 at 2iu ed. will run as long as i can. probably should have started on week 1 but what the hell do i know. :)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wheres the test?

boosted5038

boosted5038

Awards
wheres the test?
this cycle was originally suggested to heal/strengthen a ligament i damaged years ago. maybe they felt test wasn't needed with Nandrolone Phenylpropionate. :dunno:

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id definitely go back to the drawing board with that cycle.

Youll have pretty much no androgenicity in that stack with the backbone being placed on nandrolone, hello deca dick. If you plan to hit NPP i would at least do every other day or every third day injections. Phenylpropionate is only slightly slower acting than propionate. At least throw in a maintenance dose of test in there, also tapering up and down isnt going to do much. Its best to start at a solid dose and increase dosing when necessary.

You're also running an oral for 16 weeks in that cycle. Say goodbye to your liver.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
strong first cycle...how about you should of ran 1 compound for your first cycle to get your feet wet.
Strong use of orals for 4 months ED also
no test also

prepare to lose gains and have a limp dick

boosted5038

boosted5038

Awards

Youll have pretty much no androgenicity in that stack with the backbone being placed on nandrolone, hello deca dick. If you plan to hit NPP i would at least do every other day or every third day injections. Phenylpropionate is only slightly slower acting than propionate. At least throw in a maintenance dose of test in there, also tapering up and down isnt going to do much. Its best to start at a solid dose and increase dosing when necessary.

You're also running an oral for 16 weeks in that cycle. Say goodbye to your liver.
decca dick? lol.. for the last four months my dick has been up before me every morning making breakfast. libido has been through the roof. is decca dick suppose to kick in during or after pct? when you say maintenance dose of test i'm not really understanding the "maintenance" part. in regards to the var everything i've read says it's very mild on the liver and 50mg ed was sorta middle of the road dosage. if 16 weeks is too long then what's the normal protocol for that?

boosted5038

boosted5038

Awards
strong first cycle...how about you should of ran 1 compound for your first cycle to get your feet wet.
Strong use of orals for 4 months ED also
no test also

prepare to lose gains and have a limp dick
honestly these compounds were suggested by grunt76. he knew i was a first timer. we had to figure out dosage amounts and cycle length since i wasn't able to get that from him. pretty much all that i've read says you are more apt to keep your solid gains with npp, var, and eq. same thing with gh. did i read mis-information?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
just starting pct now but this was my first cycle. i started at 204lbs with 12% bf. i'm at 228lbs right now. not sure on bf but am noticably leaner and stronger than ever. i've been eating everything in sight too. just looking to see if anyone with some good knowledge would like to critique or throw in their .02 cents as i will most likely run this again. here's how it was layed out.

1-4 npp 100mg 2x wk, eq 150mg 2x wk, var 25mg ed
5-12 npp 150mg 3x wk, eq 300mg 3x wk, var 50mg ed
13-16 npp 100mg 2x wk, eq 150mg 2x wk, var 50mg ed
the gh was started on week 10 at 2iu ed. will run as long as i can. probably should have started on week 1 but what the hell do i know. :)

lol...

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
sorry, just see to many 1st cycles that would be a lot for an advanced user to do.

If your going to use inj's as your first use test alone. You dont know how your going to react to it. and if your using 4 compounds you wont know which one is the culprit. Next all the doses are way too low to be effective and would be a waste in my eyes. You also have GH in there...why?? unless your 35 and need the youth theres no need. and a 2iu it wont do too much.

The anavar as mentioned would not be a good idea to use for 16wks, i would say 8 max. some people do 10wks but thats their choice and their body, i value mine.

Get 2 vials of test e or c. run 500mg for 12wks, use a light dose of a AI to keep down bloat and aromatization. Than use 4wks or nolva or clomid for pct along with the AI. done deal. when your ready for another cycle 5-8 months down the road run a stack or use a oral like d bol to jumpstart things.

GL

boosted5038

boosted5038

Awards
sorry, just see to many 1st cycles that would be a lot for an advanced user to do.

If your going to use inj's as your first use test alone. You dont know how your going to react to it. and if your using 4 compounds you wont know which one is the culprit. Next all the doses are way too low to be effective and would be a waste in my eyes. You also have GH in there...why?? unless your 35 and need the youth theres no need. and a 2iu it wont do too much.

The anavar as mentioned would not be a good idea to use for 16wks, i would say 8 max. some people do 10wks but thats their choice and their body, i value mine.

Get 2 vials of test e or c. run 500mg for 12wks, use a light dose of a AI to keep down bloat and aromatization. Than use 4wks or nolva or clomid for pct along with the AI. done deal. when your ready for another cycle 5-8 months down the road run a stack or use a oral like d bol to jumpstart things.

GL
dude, i've already done the cycle. i was told at the start by some people it was a lot for the first go-around but we went ahead anyways. i think it went pretty good. i had no issues during and gained 24lbs. most of which i believe were lean solid gains. i definately dropped body fat in the process. my strength certainly went way up. i guess how much i keep after pct is the million dollar question. at 40+ the gh has to do something to help out at 2iu ed. if not i'll up the dosage till it does. :)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
who uses eq at 150mgs a week? Seriously?

i mean to heal ligaments the dose is great(same with npp dose) but for bodybuilding those doses are horrid

and testosterone works in junction with nandrolone

do go back to the drawing board

boosted5038

boosted5038

Awards
who uses eq at 150mgs a week? Seriously?

i mean to heal ligaments the dose is great(same with npp dose) but for bodybuilding those doses are horrid

and testosterone works in junction with nandrolone

do go back to the drawing board
started eq at 300mg a week then upped it to 900mg a week. npp started at 200mg a week then upped to 450mg a week. again we were'nt super sure on dosage so i may have started lower than i should have. if i do need to go back to the drawing board what are most people gaining in one cycle? for the record i'm not body building so to speak. i try to keep my workouts simple. i just like to continue to get stronger.

boosted5038

boosted5038

Awards

seeing as how i didn't write down my dosages correct in my initial post for you to understand the npp was dosed mon, wed, fri at 150mg each day for a total of 450mg per week. eq was dosed same days at 300mg ea day for 900mg total per week. these were weeks 5-12 in my cycle. i suppose it would be ok to start the next cycle at these dosages right from day one and shorten the whole cylce to 12 weeks? if i add test how much would be sufficient per week? var at 50mg ed for 8-10 weeks will also be sufficient?

boosted5038

boosted5038

Awards
i guess you boys took your ball and went home. :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
seeing as how i didn't write down my dosages correct in my initial post for you to understand the npp was dosed mon, wed, fri at 150mg each day for a total of 450mg per week. eq was dosed same days at 300mg ea day for 900mg total per week. these were weeks 5-12 in my cycle. i suppose it would be ok to start the next cycle at these dosages right from day one and shorten the whole cylce to 12 weeks? if i add test how much would be sufficient per week? var at 50mg ed for 8-10 weeks will also be sufficient?
Next cycle I think you should just run Test for 10-12 week at 500mg/week and I guarantee you will see good gains, more of which you will keep. Kickstart with dbol or tbol if you are looking for some instant gratification til the test kicks in. All of this stuff you have listed is overkill, you are going to ruin your chances of great gains down the road doing this.
Trust everyone here who has suggested test and just go with that. Also for future reference maybe shouldn't name-drop on other forum members. I know if I gave someone some cycle advice I wouldn't want them running around the forums telling everyone that Flex said it was ok etc etc.

On the other hand, congrats on making some gains. Let us know after PCT how much you kept.

boosted5038

boosted5038

Awards
Next cycle I think you should just run Test for 10-12 week at 500mg/week and I guarantee you will see good gains, more of which you will keep. Kickstart with dbol or tbol if you are looking for some instant gratification til the test kicks in. All of this stuff you have listed is overkill, you are going to ruin your chances of great gains down the road doing this.
Trust everyone here who has suggested test and just go with that. Also for future reference maybe shouldn't name-drop on other forum members. I know if I gave someone some cycle advice I wouldn't want them running around the forums telling everyone that Flex said it was ok etc etc.

On the other hand, congrats on making some gains. Let us know after PCT how much you kept.
10-4.. i only dropped his name because i highly respected his knowledge of this stuff. i just wanted to be clear that i just didn't pull this list of stuff out of my ass. :) i will definately report back after pct good or bad. so would that 500mg of test be split into two injections a week?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10-4.. i only dropped his name because i highly respected his knowledge of this stuff. i just wanted to be clear that i just didn't pull this list of stuff out of my ass. :) i will definately report back after pct good or bad. so would that 500mg of test be split into two injections a week?
250mg twice a week yep, monday thursday or somethings similar.

boosted5038

boosted5038

Awards
little update. i"ve got a week and a half left to go for pct but i'm still hanging on to 222lbs right now and if i've lost any strength it ain't much.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 26
jtmartin18 Anabolics 19
Cycle Logs 245
Mraesthetic12 Anabolics 2
Mraesthetic12 Anabolics 20