ULTRA AZ (sponsored)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As the title says, this is a sponsored log of UltraDrol. I applied for this opportunity because the logs I followed showed great results with minimal sides. It is methylated so the liver support supplements will be used thru out the log. I am starting at 12mg ed as per Antaeus Lab's request. This works out to 30 days of growth. The half life is said to be between 7-8 hrs so I will throw the first dose down at around 7 am and the others 7-8 hrs later.

Info:
Age 52
Weight 208 (don't own a scale and this was taken about 3 weeks ago at friends house)
BF% 10-11 (ABs and obliques visible) I will be purchasing a scale in order to follow the gains.
Diet I stay about 3000 cals right now but will be increasing for this log. Protein stays at 1g/lb everyday with carbs on workout days about 300-400 grams, non-workout it drops to around 100g. Protein sources are the basics: chicken,eggs,ground meat,fish,WPI. The carbs are always oats,brown rice,veggies and raisins/apples. Fats are from meats,fishoil,almonds and EVOO.

Workout:
Right now I am doing a Power/Hypertrophy setup: Monday,Tuesday,Thursday,Friday. Monday and Tuesday are the lower rep(5-6) power days and Thursday,Friday are the higher rep(12) hypertrophy days. The other days are for rest. I have not done cardio in months so that will not change.

One final note: I might be using this as a kicker for a longer cycle with a non-methyl compound. Some thing to help solidify the gains from Ultra.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bubba I plan to!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First in!

Kill it AZ
Always do!

I'm in man.
Great to have your input here bubba!

looking good az, you know I will be following
Can't let these young guys have all the fun AE!

An AZ hormone log? Ooooo I'm excited. :food:
I know, right! Kind of a double edged sword here. I am trying to keep my 20yr old on the natty path until he gets a bit older so I have not wanted to contradict my preachings. He finally sees the value of him staying natural and is excited for me. Hell, the kid is taking creatine and BA and he squatted 405x6 the other day! I think he will have a good base to work from when ready.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not happy right now with what I have going on. Had a good workout but about an hour after my second dose I have had a pretty good ache just under might right rib cage. This just happens to be where the liver is and I am disappointed. Right now I don't think the third dose will be happening. This is my first methylated compound and I am shocked that it could be causing this so soon. Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This will go down as the shortest log in history. I will not be taking UltraDrol anymore. The ache on my right side is more pronounced and that is enough for me. I already have talked with another member who was in the contest with me about taking my bottle for a log. I will PM Antaeus Labs and tell them the news. Methyls don't seeem to like this old liver of mine. I am very let down because I really was looking forward to the run. Thanks for subbing in guys!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no other explanation? I would hate to see a good log end so abruptly :(

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Ahhhh, mayn.

Sorry to hear this AZ... I was all happy getting ready to subscribe then read the last couple posts....

Your certain this is liver pains? Better safe then sorry of course...

Are you still planning on running the mild non methyl to do some sort of cycle?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there no nerves in the liver making it impossible for the pain to be the liver ?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could it be blood pressure or even just heart burn? Stopstalking's right - you won't feel pain in your liver until it's pretty injured, if at all.

I'm sorry this isn't working out for you, man. Maybe something non-methylated instead?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There was a stabbing ache in the exact spot where my liver is located. I have never had this before and it came on shortly after my second dose. It continued until I went to sleep and is gone this morning. I don't understand how 2 doses could have created this so quickly but I have seen where some people have adverse reactions to these methylated compounds. I must be one of those people. My age could also be a factor. I PM'd Antaeus Labs about sending the bottle to someone else but have not heard back. I am looking into the other non-methyl compound.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
There was a stabbing ache in the exact spot where my liver is located. I have never had this before and it came on shortly after my second dose. It continued until I went to sleep and is gone this morning. I don't understand how 2 doses could have created this so quickly but I have seen where some people have adverse reactions to these methylated compounds. I must be one of those people. My age could also be a factor. I PM'd Antaeus Labs about sending the bottle to someone else but have not heard back. I am looking into the other non-methyl compound.
Email [email protected]

Jake will help you out, I'm sure they won't have a problem regardless..... Heck maybe see if you can turn it in to him n try their tren product instead!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, some well-dosed Trenazone might be just the thing. It's pretty mild on the sides, and effective.
Definitely a consideration!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it is more of a gallbladder/bile duct issue and I am going to the doctor for some tests. I talked to some people and they believe there is a pre-existing condition already happening that the compound just seemed to aggravate. Hoping it is nothing major.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it is more of a gallbladder/bile duct issue and I am going to the doctor for some tests. I talked to some people and they believe there is a pre-existing condition already happening that the compound just seemed to aggravate. Hoping it is nothing major.
That sounds like it could be painful, keep us posted man.