6 oxo for PCT

B

Big Tough

Banned
Awards
Ok, Ok, I know I should have bought some Nolva but I had to put in a huge order from an online site and they didn't have any and I didn't want to pay the shipping off another site as well. Yes I know I'm a cheap bastard. So in light of all that all I have for PCT is 6 oxo. Recommended dosage is 6 caps a day, but I only have 1 bottle that will last just over a week. Is that long enough for PCT? IS there a lower doesage I can get away with to make it last longer? Or do I butch up and get some Nolva?? Thanks guys.

BT

C

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just bite the bullet and get the nolva unless you did a really, really weak cycle.

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
It would help if we knew what type of cycle you ran. If it was a low dose 1-AD/4-AD cycle than you may be able to get away with 1 bottle 20 days @ 300mg, but I don't recommend it. I don't know why people will shell out money for their cycle and then get cheap on the PCT when your risking losing your gains and throwing out all the money you just spent on your cycle. BTW the money you spent on 1 bottle of 60X0 you cold have gotten a bottle of Nolva including the shipping cost for about the same.

B

Big Tough

Banned
Awards
I knew i was going to get chewed for that one. The cycle, which I just started this week, is M1T(20mgs) and 4-Ad trans(400mg). Along with NAC, I am planning on running for 6 weeks, then starting 6-OXO. So I guess I need the Nolva as well huh? Oh well, better than growing tits! Thanks for your input guys. Also if you have any critiques on the cycle or recommendations please fell free.

BT

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I knew i was going to get chewed for that one. The cycle, which I just started this week, is M1T(20mgs) and 4-Ad trans(400mg). Along with NAC, I am planning on running for 6 weeks, then starting 6-OXO. So I guess I need the Nolva as well huh? Oh well, better than growing tits! Thanks for your input guys. Also if you have any critiques on the cycle or recommendations please fell free.

BT
Definitely go with nolva after a m1t cycle. 6-oxo seems really weak to me.

S

SwoleT

Awards
liquid nolva is cheaper, and works 10000X better than 6oxo