Newbie! Best advice for first cycle

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Hey I'm 30, 6th 186 10-12% bodyfat down from 18% 12 weeks ago. I'm looking to start a moderate bulking cycle w/o getting any fatter. What do u suggest? I'm still learning/reading up I just have a hard time really understanding all these compounds. All suggestions would be appreciated

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
most people start with Epistane or Halodrol, for pct look up clomin, nolva, and torem
you want to take some sort of cycle support
I would run one for 4-6 weeks and eat a 500 cal surplus, if you notice fat gains, just add bit off HIIT

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
have you ever ran anything before?? if not epi or halo would be my 1st cycle in your shoes. Either one will be able to bulk you up, or cut you up, your diet will determine your results.

One thing for sure you want to use a serm for pct. start googling it now, normally the shipping take a few wks. clomid/nolva/torem are the 3 you have to choose from.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Is one bottle of blk label epi enough for a cycle?

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
Hey I'm 30, 6th 186 10-12% bodyfat down from 18% 12 weeks ago. I'm looking to start a moderate bulking cycle w/o getting any fatter. What do u suggest? I'm still learning/reading up I just have a hard time really understanding all these compounds. All suggestions would be appreciated
Your stats are about the same as mine and I am currently running my first cycle. Check out my log in my sig. May give you some ideas on which direction to go.

Let me know if you have any questions. I dont have all the answers, but willing to share what i do know.

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
most people start with Epistane or Halodrol, for pct look up clomin, nolva, and torem
you want to take some sort of cycle support
I would run one for 4-6 weeks and eat a 500 cal surplus, if you notice fat gains, just add bit off HIIT
pmag is also a nice low sides starting place