WHAT'S MISSING ???

Meister

Meister

Awards
YEP, I'm the same person that started the thread "PCT for a Puss", but the PUSS has been stitched shut!!!

I'm looking at running my best cycle yet and want input to make it better. This is basically my Christmas present to me.

SO HERE IT IS!!!!

ON CYCLE:

T-ROID/EPIDROL/TOREM (8WKS)

T-ROID DOSE:
Wk1: 0
Wk2: 0
Wk3-6: 90
Wk7: 0
Wk8: 0

EPIDROL DOSE:
Wk1: 20
Wk2: 30
Wk3-6: 40
Wk7: 30
Wk8: 20

TOREM:
Wk3: 100
Wk4: 80
Wk5: 60
Wk6: 30
Wk7: 30

I will be running Cycle Support throughout along with the normal fish oils and daily vitamins.

P.C.T.

Nolva:

Wk1: 30 mg
Wk2: 20 mg
Wk3: 20 mg
Wk4: 10 mg

Primordial Performance:

Wk1 – 4: TRS and TCF1

Will be running organ shield along with fish oils, daily vitamins, creatine and LIT-UP.

Thinking of adding in Recover Pro throughout the entire 12 wks. (Suggestions?)

I am looking at starting this on OCT 14 or 15 will all depend upon whether or not all of PCT products come in on time.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks good, bro. I would run the Epidrol at 40mg per day for the whole cycle instead of ramping it up and down like that. You'll have better and more stable blood serum levels of hormones.

Personally, I would run the T-Roid the whole 8 weeks but I'm not sure you have enough to do that.

Other than that, this layout looks good. Keep the fishy oil high.......like 8 to 10 grams daily. Run some Hawthorne Berries or Grape Seed Extract if your blood pressure starts to climb.

And since you have the RecoverPro, go ahead and toss it in. It can only help matters.

Meister

Meister

Awards
THANKS THUNDER!!!!

I'll change things around and run T-Roid and Epidrol simultaneously. I'll start the Epi at 40 grams, but would you suggest jumping right into the T-roid as well and running it at 90 for the full 8 weeks. (Why not right?)

Your knowledge is always appreciated!

Meister

Meister

Awards
Cycle with changes made:

ON CYCLE:

T-ROID/EPIDROL/TOREM (8WKS)

T-ROID DOSE:
Wk3-6: 90
Wk7: 0

EPIDROL DOSE:
Wk1 - 8: 40 gm

TOREM:
Wk3: 100 mg
Wk4: 80 mg
Wk5: 60 mg
Wk6: 30 mg
Wk7: 30 mg

I will be running Cycle Support throughout along with the normal fish oils and daily vitamins.

P.C.T.

Nolva:

Primordial Performance:

Will be running organ shield along with fish oils, daily vitamins, creatine and LIT-UP.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is this your first cycle, Herr Meister?

And why the Torem during your cycle? It will hinder your gains somewhat. Better to keep the SERMs for PCT. But don't run both Torem and Nolva......that's just overkill. Go with the Torem and save the Nolva for another PCT.

Meister

Meister

Awards
Not my first. I have run quite a few and have been able to get myself up from about 180 to around the 215 - 220 mark. I am looking at reaching 235 by the end of next year and holding it steady.

I have been doing some research on Torem and it was suggested to use it in this form, but I trust your knowledge. Cutting out the Nolva would definitely be better for my wallet.

I just went back and looked at the research. (I copied it to word for future reference) and they are speaking of using it in this fashion to help get rid of gyno. I have a slight case in my right nip, but I'll wait to run a gyno stack after this one.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not my first. I have run quite a few and have been able to get myself up from about 180 to around the 215 - 220 mark. I am looking at reaching 235 by the end of next year and holding it steady.

I have been doing some research on Torem and it was suggested to use it in this form, but I trust your knowledge. Cutting out the Nolva would definitely be better for my wallet.

I just went back and looked at the research. (I copied it to word for future reference) and they are speaking of using it in this fashion to help get rid of gyno. I have a slight case in my right nip, but I'll wait to run a gyno stack after this one.
If you actually have gyno, then I suggest a short Letro run for your post-PCT "gyno stack".

Letro has been known to shrink pre-existing gyno. You can run it at 1mg per day for about 3 or 4 weeks and see how your gyno responds.

Meister

Meister

Awards
If you actually have gyno, then I suggest a short Letro run for your post-PCT "gyno stack".

Letro has been known to shrink pre-existing gyno. You can run it at 1mg per day for about 3 or 4 weeks and see how your gyno responds.
I'll make it happen!

Thanks Again!!!

Meister

Meister

Awards
Thunder:

Do you agree with running T-roid at 90 for the full 8 weeks? (Go in with both barrels!)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thunder:

Do you agree with running T-roid at 90 for the full 8 weeks? (Go in with both barrels!)
Yes, since this is not your first rodeo.........saddle up and ride, cowboy!!

T-Roid @90mg daily for 8 weeks.

Meister

Meister

Awards
Yes, since this is not your first rodeo.........saddle up and ride, cowboy!!

T-Roid @90mg daily for 8 weeks.

Done!!! I will put in my orders today. I'm looking forward to this stack/PCT.

Thanks for imparting your knowledge on a mere mortal!

Meister

Meister

Awards
New Look of CYCLE:

ON CYCLE:

T-ROID/EPIDROL

T-ROID DOSE:
Wk1 - 8: 90 gm

EPIDROL DOSE:
Wk1 - 8: 40 gm

P.C.T.

Torem:

Wk1: 100 mg
Wk2: 90 mg
Wk3: 60 mg
Wk4: 30 mg

Primordial Performance:

Primordial Performance:

Meister

Meister

Awards
PS:

I also have Taurine on the way...just in case!

Meister

Meister

Awards
My guy tried to sell me T-13 and tell me it was T-roid. I had to show him that it wasn't an Estra. I then searched for about 5 hours online trying to find T-roid and it is like it completely disappeared from the planet. Now, due to not having the T-roid I thought I was going to have...I will be running Epi alone for 8 weeks at 40 g/day.

If someone has or knows of someone that has T-roid or anything worth staking with this, let me know.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Get you some P-Max, LMG or 1-Andro to stack with the Epi. Your gains will be greater.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
do not run any epistane clone for longer than 6wks. 8wks @ 40mg is not a good idea. 6wks max for any meth, it will become ineffective after 45 days and 8wks is too long for your liver. its just a bad idea all around.

Meister

Meister

Awards
S-Roid has gotten mixed reviews and I know that it is a Methyl, but what do you think about it as a stacker with the Epi?

Both by Hardcore Formulations.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
S-Roid has gotten mixed reviews and I know that it is a Methyl, but what do you think about it as a stacker with the Epi?

Both by Hardcore Formulations.
If you run both the Epidrol and the S-Roid, then you need to cut the cycle to 6 weeks..........2 methyls will need a shorter run.

Meister

Meister

Awards
If you run both the Epidrol and the S-Roid, then you need to cut the cycle to 6 weeks..........2 methyls will need a shorter run.
I appreciate the response, but I should not have even thought about it. I know that I don't want to run two methyls and I didn't want to run S-Roid. I was reaching and should have just stuck with what I know.

If I could have found the T-Roid, it would have been perfect, but oh well.

I am going to run the full 8 wks of Epi.

Thanks !!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I appreciate the response, but I should not have even thought about it. I know that I don't want to run two methyls and I didn't want to run S-Roid. I was reaching and should have just stuck with what I know.

If I could have found the T-Roid, it would have been perfect, but oh well.

I am going to run the full 8 wks of Epi.

Thanks !!!
Hey bro, Redefine Nutrition has a progestin. I forget the name of it but those Tren PHs are progestin based.
Hit up ScottyDoc here at AM and ask him about the progestin........he's a rep for Redefine Nutrition.

Grab some of that and run it with the Epi.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
s roid is superdrol, do not stack it with epi. I also thought you were going to stop the epi after 6wks......

If you prefer to learn the hard way go ahead with your 8wk epi cycle. do me a favor tho.....get some bloodwork done post cycle