HELP!!!! H-drol cycle, extreme pain

dmorgigno1

Awards
Hey guys, I'm on day 20 of a 6 week h-drol cycle. First week I dosed at 50 mgs and start of second week i bumped up to 75 mgs. Im taking cycle support twice a day and 9 caps of omega 3-6-9. Im 5'8 165 and have 5 rep maxes of 225 on bench, 405 on squats and 385 on deadlifts. I was hoping for this cycle to bump me up to 175 or so in weight. I do a full body routine 3 days a week. Starting last wednesday (it was my second day at 75 mgs) I had some good what felt like joint pain. mainly just in my elbows. Friday I had serious joint pain (or what I thought it was) in my elbows. It was so bad that I had to cut my workout short. Today, the elbows were ok, but on my first set of bench I noticed my wrist was sore, that was ok but after my second set my right shoulder was starting to hurt. by the third set it was killing me and I wasn't even able to finish my fourth set. It was so bad that I couldn't even hold up a plate to rack it. even holding the bar for squats want working. I couldn't even come close to completing my workout. I thought it was joint pain at first but I've never experienced joint pain this bad. It radiated all the way to my elbow and then down to my fingertips. Anyone experience this? And how can I fix this? If this keeps up I will need to stop the cycle as I can't workout out like this so the cycle would be pointless. I have no history of shoulder problems or injuries, and do not believe it is injured due to the onset of it. Thanks in advance for any help/advice