On cycle:
Cel cycle assist
hdrol 50/50/75/75/75/100
epi 2A3A 30/30/30/40/40
hawthorne berry
milk thistle

PCT:
Cel cycle assist
Cel PCT assist ( as bottle says starting week 3 of PCT)
Diesel Test Pro-Cycle
clomid 75mg/50/50/25
tamox 20mg/20/10/10

kinda generic layout, anyway I am 5ft 6ish, weigh around 180ish lbs havnt really kept up, and my bf is around the 15-17 percentile range......apparantly at my university they said i was 8 lol doing a skinfold test while my roommate was at 5 and yea we know their wrong.

I only have one question kinda stupid but couldnt find it in my research when I take hdrol lets say 8 am should I take my epi 8am as well? or wait

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would get a lot more liver support. Forged liver and extra NAC you will need it. I would also consider celery seed extract instead of extra hawthorn berry, your already getting that in the cycle assist. watch the sides and you should be okay, IMO i wouldnt go 100 on the last wk of halo but thats just me.

otherwise keep your fluid intake up cuz of the 2 meths

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I think katana would stack better with epi. In fact I KNOW it stacks great with epi.

megamutent8

Awards
hmm I see, thanks for the replies it looks like I still have more research to do, if anyone has any site that will help me better understand these compounds it would be greatly apreciated, can even be organic chem type of site I just love learning =p.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonnynips Anabolics 23
Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 1
botk1161 Anabolics 8
Alpha Gainz 4