First Cycle

Brick

Awards
I'm going to be starting my first PH cycle and I'll be using Legal Gear M1T and Higher Powers 4-AD.

I'll start out with 5mg of M1T for the first week then increase to 10mg for the last 3. On 4-ad I was thinking of keeping it to 600mg throughout the entire 4 week cycle. My PCT will be Nolva, Milk Thistle, Horny Goat Weed, Saw Palmetto, and Hawthorne Berry.

I will also be using Milk Thistle 2 or 3 weeks prior to starting this cycle, then stop until post cycle.

Just looking for thoughts or comments on the PCT supps, whether or not it's overkill or if there may be something better to use than what I have listed ( except the Nolva

Also is 4-Ad the best to stack with M1T or is there something that works better?

Edit: I should probably add that I won't be starting this cycle for another 6 weeks, as I am already part way into my HST routine and don't want to PCT at the wrong time during my routine

I know most say that for their first cycle, one shouldn't start out with M1T. But I think as long as I have everything to a T then I should be fine and thats whay I would like feedback on the supps I have chosen.

And by the way, I'm new to the site aned have been reading alot and this site and members all seem really great at helping others out.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be starting my first PH cycle and I'll be using Legal Gear M1T and Higher Powers 4-AD.

I'll start out with 5mg of M1T for the first week then increase to 10mg for the last 3. On 4-ad I was thinking of keeping it to 600mg throughout the entire 4 week cycle. My PCT will be Nolva, Milk Thistle, Horny Goat Weed, Saw Palmetto, and Hawthorne Berry.

I will also be using Milk Thistle 2 or 3 weeks prior to starting this cycle, then stop until post cycle.

Just looking for thoughts or comments on the PCT supps, whether or not it's overkill or if there may be something better to use than what I have listed ( except the Nolva

Also is 4-Ad the best to stack with M1T or is there something that works better?

Edit: I should probably add that I won't be starting this cycle for another 6 weeks, as I am already part way into my HST routine and don't want to PCT at the wrong time during my routine

I know most say that for their first cycle, one shouldn't start out with M1T. But I think as long as I have everything to a T then I should be fine and thats whay I would like feedback on the supps I have chosen.

And by the way, I'm new to the site aned have been reading alot and this site and members all seem really great at helping others out.
Glad to have you here bro, welcome. Yeah most don't recommend m1t for a first cycle but your the doses your starting with seem responsible and safe. As for things to stack it with, keeping with prohormones I would say nothing better then 4ad. I would use a transdermal 4ad product like T4.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you said you would run milk thistle a couple weeks before, and then stop while on, and start back up.

I think someone can agree with me, when i say you should just run it the whole time.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In addition, I believe it takes the hawthorne berry a while to start working, so you might want to start that precycle also. Run that compound during cycle rather than just PCT as you are more likely to run into BP problems during cycle and will need it working then. You might could save yourself some bloody noses by doing it this way and it will give you a better chance of actually being able to run the M1T for 4 weeks.

Also, if done transdermally 600mg of 4AD is a lot and you would probably experience too much water retention and bloat using it at that dosage. Maybe try starting with 200-400 mg/day, increasing only if you need it to offset lethargy.

I agree with Harland re: running the liver protection throughout. I just don't see how it will significantly inhibit gains.

Brick

Awards
Thanks everyone for the quick replies. Yeah, I will definetly run the Hawthorne and milk thistle through the entire cycle then. I was going to go with the oral 4-ad, but I may give the transdermal a go. I haven't really read up on transdermal 4-ad, but jminis suggested I use T4 is that a good choice? I'm going to go check up on some so I may be posting back with more ?'s.

Brick

Awards
Ok I'm having trouble locating the T4 so I can read up on it. Can someone give me the full name, that may make my search a little easier, thanks.

Has anyone used Legal Gears LGP 4-AD+ Transdermal, was that stuff any good?

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'm having trouble locating the T4 so I can read up on it. Can someone give me the full name, that may make my search a little easier, thanks.

Has anyone used Legal Gears LGP 4-AD+ Transdermal, was that stuff any good?
Legal Gear's 4AD+ has methyl 4AD in it, which many have reported as being crap. This is especially true since it is a methylated compound in a transdermal... just doesn't make sense, the entire reason to methylate something is to make it more orally available.

Go to http://www.customnutritionwarehouse.com (board sponsor ;))and get your T4 for 29.99. This is a great price since it has 10 grams of 4AD in the best transdermal carrier out there.

cm5

Brick

Awards
Cool thanks Cookmic5, now I can get most of what I need from one site. I could of swore I looked there too, must not of been thinking straight. Thanks for brining that up about that Legal gear 4-ad derm, I didn't realize it was methly don't want to end up doing 2 methyls my first cycle.

Ok here's the 4 week cycle:

Omega M1T
Omega T4
Saw Palmetto, Milk Thistle, Hawthorne Berry

PCT:

Nolva
Saw Palmetto, Milk Thistle, Hawthorne Berry

Last edited:

Brick

Awards
Ok, just another question on my workout and scheduling my doses.

I'll be working out in the early mornings, about 5:00am. So what would be the best way to set up my doses. I was thinking about starting with 5mgs of M1T the first week taken in the morning with 1 pump of T4 in the morning and one in the evening. Should I take these doses in the morning before the workout or after? Or does it even matter?

Edit: "1 pump is about 166mg. 2-3 pumps per day", found this in another thread on mgs in one pump of T4. Thought I would stick it here for when I start my cycle so I don't forget.

Last edited:

Brick

Awards
Most of the replies I've read on the board, suggest It doesn't matter when I take the doses so here's the cycle:

Week 1: 5mgs M1T, 2 pumps T4
Weeks 2-4: 10mgs M1T, 2 pumps T4

PCT 4 weeks: Nolva 40, 30, 20, 10 or 40, 40, 30, 20

M1T will be taken in the morning, after workout. 1 pump of T4 after shower in the morning, after workout, and 1 pump in the evening.

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
Most of the replies I've read on the board, suggest It doesn't matter when I take the doses so here's the cycle:

Week 1: 5mgs M1T, 2 pumps T4
Weeks 2-4: 10mgs M1T, 2 pumps T4

PCT 4 weeks: Nolva 40, 30, 20, 10 or 40, 40, 30, 20

M1T will be taken in the morning, after workout. 1 pump of T4 after shower in the morning, after workout, and 1 pump in the evening.
I for one would not choose to run M1T for 4 weeks straight, but that is just a personal choice, the low cholestorol levels and what that can do to your heart just scares me too much. That being said, for PCT you may want to do smething more like 60, 40, 40, 20(4days)/10(3 days). You will be shutdown after the first couple of days and it has been a recent trend to use 60mg of tamoxifen citrate the first week because 20mg of that will be citrate, this is just to ensure a full recovery.

cm5