first cycle whats the best

johnsta90

Awards
I'm about to start my first cycle and was wanting some advice on the best roids that will get me started?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Test-Deca-DBOL combo is a nice way to lose that steroid virginity. Even Test-DBOL is good.

MidWestKid

MidWestKid

Awards
Test-Deca-DBOL combo is a nice way to lose that steroid virginity. Even Test-DBOL is good.
Thats the one I keep hearing about the most. Iron Warrior, what are your suggestions for length of cycle and how much should I use of each per week/day. Also whats a good PCT?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
just take whatever sh*t you can buy from your local meathead at the gym...... also, take all advice from him and only him directly.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Thats the one I keep hearing about the most. Iron Warrior, what are your suggestions for length of cycle and how much should I use of each per week/day. Also whats a good PCT?

read the 101 to steriods in the NTBM section. You have lots of learning ahead of you

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
i did not write this, its from another fourm but you need to read it

Am I old enough?

Yes if you're over 24, No if you're under. You run the risks of premature closing of growth plates which means you won't get any taller and your shoulders won't get wider, etc. if you use them too young. Your endocrine system is also at a vital stage in your life, which should incidentally provide you with plenty of natural testosterone anyway!

Of course there are other considerations such as training experience of the individual. For example, it would be unwise for a 25 year old who has been training only a few months to want to use steroids. Their training and diet knowledge are likely to be limited (these should be 100% in check to make 'proper use' of a steroid cycle). Not only that, but there will be massive potential for natural gains, without the need to even think about steroids!

Furthermore, cycling before the age of 2024-5 will put you at a high risk of temporary to permanent damage to your HPTA, andropause, TRT, erectile dysfunction, and low libido. Your hormones should not be tampered with while still in the stage of maturation. Use your already naturally high test levels to your advantage.

You should have a significant amount of training under your belt (4-5 years at least) before any Steroids are considered. This will not only allow you to toy around with a few diet and training methods (possibly eliminating the reason for cycling in the first place) but will also you adequate time to let your CNS, bones/joints/tendons/muscles to mature so that you will have the proper foundation for when you begin your cycle. Cycling on a frame that is delicate and inexperienced runs many risks including temporary to permanent injury to any of the above mentioned. Bodybuilding isn't a sprint, and there is no rush to jump on steroids and get big. Transforming the body takes time, patience, dedication and discipline. There are no short cuts!

Diet is probably the most important and vital tool is growing and gaining muscle/shedding fat. With a strong diet as your backbone, the steroids will not live up to their hype. No matter what your doses and duration of steroids you are taking, it just won't be worth the time and money spent without the sufficient calories and macros behind it. The 2 literally go hand in hand. A lack of diet will provide a lack of results, even with anabolic support. Having this experience will make cycling in the future easier and much more enjoyable, believe me.

MidWestKid

MidWestKid

Awards
I'm 26, been lifting since I was a teenager as well as boxing and kickboxing. I think I've reached my limit, I'm well aware of the risks but I don't plan on abusing. I don't know alot about this stuff but I've been doing a couple months of research and I'm just clueless on whats a good PCT. From what I've read from other people its like comparing FORD to Chevy. I don't know how much of each anabolic to use or how often to use them, thats why I'm asking people with experience (hense why I joined this forum).

hectorbrown

Awards
Test only cycle is the best for a beginner. Do ten week @ 500mg/wk. Get hcg and a AI just in case gyno symptoms show up I like adex personally. Start your hcg week 3 do 250iu 2 x per week till week ten wait 2-3 weeks for esters to clear depending on ester. and start your pct I like to do 4 weeks of clomid at 50mg ed then hcgen for 8 weeks...eat big & train hard. Happy growing.

MidWestKid

MidWestKid

Awards
Test only cycle is the best for a beginner. Do ten week @ 500mg/wk. Get hcg and a AI just in case gyno symptoms show up I like adex personally. Start your hcg week 3 do 250iu 2 x per week till week ten wait 2-3 weeks for esters to clear depending on ester. and start your pct I like to do 4 weeks of clomid at 50mg ed then hcgen for 8 weeks...eat big & train hard. Happy growing.
Your talking about only using Test right? for 10 weeks @500mg PER week? injection? HCG at week 3, 250iu? what is IU? what are esters? For PCT 50mg a day at the begining of week 4? then hcg(en?) per day for 8 weeks? and I looked up TEST, theres like 5 different kinds which one are you talking about?

hectorbrown

Awards
There's way more than 5 esters...do E or C they are basically identical, very little difference for me test e is better for gains c is great for aggression and sex drive. Do a little more reading before you jump into this, don't want to be a dick or flame you but is clear you don't know much...if anything at all. Feel free to pm if u need any help.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
500mg Test E or Test C per week
400mg Deca per week
DBOL 30-40 mg per day

Do this cycle for 12 weeks of the injectables. DBOL the first 4 weeks. You can also opt to run DBOL the last 4 weeks. Include the week(s) that the ester is clearing from your system in the last run of DBOL if you choose to go that route

I'd recommend Toremifene for PCT and an AI on hand in case estrogen acts up. Caber is nice to have if you get prolactin issues from Deca.

xtreme1087

Awards
I'd stick with 1 anabolic for your first cycle bro. Granted, I started with test and deca for my 1st, but I have taken several ph's throughout a couple years and had an idea how my body may react. A good base for any anabolic cycle is test enanthate aka test e. It's good solo and good stacked. Either run a 10 or 12 week cycle at 500mgs a week. For PCT, nolva or clomid. I prefer clomid at 100mgs for 1-4 days, then drop to 50mgs for 2 weeks, then down to 25mgs for 2 weeks. HCGenerate is a good test booster to throw in there also. PCT is MORE IMPORTANT than the actual cycle! You can gain 17 pounds on cycle, but lose it all in a 3 week period without a good PCT and diet. Being a kickboxer, you know what a good clean diet is; complex carbs, greens, protein, etc. Take HCG at 250iu's twice a week either upon starting your cycle or the 3rd week in. You take it like insulin in the stomach. An IU is how hcg is measured out. I did not understand it either, but you can google it and find all kinds of stuff. HCG will keep your testes full and speed recovery during PCT. Also need to get an aromatase inhibitor aka AI to help with gyno and prog sides. The 2 most common are Arimidex and Aromasin. I prefer Aromasin, but each to his own here. Research my friend, research!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
tes E or C 1-12 500mg, pin 2x a wk(mon/thur or sun/wed, etc) get a AI, aromasin or adex, than clomid or nolva for pct. HCG while on cycle, 1500 IU every 5 days starting wk 5-11. Clomid 100/50/50/25 or nolva 40/30/20/10 for pct.

The AI can be used on cycle to prevent bloat/water gain and will be used in pct after the serm ends to prevent any rebound gyno.