Quick test question

D

Dnap

Awards
Alright, so I've done my first cycle, 400/w Test E for 12 weeks, yes 400 just to keep somewhat low dose. Anyways, so my buddy also did his first cycle, basically the same, and seems to think that if he does low dose, then he doesn't entirely need to wait the 3 months to start his next cycle. Should I be telling him otherwise? From my understanding, it's a bad idea, but I'd rather have an informed decision.

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
400mg of test was still plenty enough to shut you down. Time on+pct=time off. Tell him to at least go get bloods done if he's gonna start another one before that.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
400mg of test was still plenty enough to shut you down. Time on+pct=time off. Tell him to at least go get bloods done if he's gonna start another one before that.
:yup:

H

hectorbrown

Awards
Time on + time off and all those silly rules are stupid. The only way to know for sure is to get bloods done. Before and after so you can compare values. That way you know for sure

X

xtreme1087

Awards
I agree with both ^^^ The only way to know for sure if you can start another cycle or not is to have blood work down and see how your serum levels are. Time on + PCT is a general rule of thumb; if you're not going to get blood work done, AT LEAST follow this, but you really should check your serum levels because not everyone recovers the same.

D

Dnap

Awards
Alright thanks, Ill be sure to let him know. What a smart ass :p

M

Mixers

Awards
Agree with all. Those generalizations are so.... gerneral. haha It's the same principle with anything you do with your body. EVERYBODY is different. EVERYBODY has a body that reacts differently to foods, supplements, drugs, alcohol etc etc! If it wasn't that way the world of supplements would be a much easier and less complicated place. Blood work! Blood work! Blood work! Not only should you take your serum levels into consideration, but at least think about organ safety. Give the poor fella (your liver) some time to recoup! Slow and steady wins the race. Be smart before you be anything else.