new to this, planning out winstrol only cycle, help please!

rage47

Awards
Hey everyone, I'm a 25 year old at 5'11, 210 pounds and I am thinking about doing a cycle of winny to gain strength with out gaining too much weight, I have ran a PH cycle before (omnevol) but I didn't know what I was doing and ended up selling it back to some dude trying to get big because I was afraid to mess with my hormones without knowledge of everything... Anyway, I'm here now because I want to gain strength, maybe put on a few pounds, but I don't want to balloon 30 pounds taking something like d-bol ... I have been lifting seriously since I was 16, and I have a very clean diet, any information on how to plan my cycle out would be very helpful ... I know there are boatloads of info on this site (as well as others) and I have been doing my research, but I have not found the exact information I am looking for with this product because different threads produce different answers to questions that aren't exactly like mine ... And that's why I started this thread ... Any & all help will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

rage47

Awards
Or if anyone has any PH cycle advice that could help me for the results I'm looking for