LOG: Test Cypionate + Anavar for 12 Weeks (first cycle)

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
Here we go!

I have gotten loads of invaluable information from this board over the last 8 months in preparation for my first test cycle, so I am going to keep as detailed a log as I can as a way to give back to the community.

First, my stats:

Weight: 81kg
Height: 175cm
BF%: 10.2%
Lifting experience: Years

Cycle experience:

One 8 week Var only cycle... search for my thread "My awesome var only cycle results"

Diet:

My Diet has been spot on, eating as we all should be. My caloric intake has been holding at around maintenance level +300 calories for the last little while in preparation for this cycle. I know typically you would want to pound down the food while on cycle, but I am actually a little weary of gaining too much mass for my frame (I am not a very tall person). So my strategy is to gradually increase calories and keep an eye on it's effects. Though I plan on bumping things up quite a bit at a time.

Cycle:

weeks 1-12 - Test Cypionate: 600mg/week in split into three doses, 200mg each (M/W/F)
weeks 2-12 - Liquidex: .5mg ED (for bloating and gyno)
weeks 7-14 - Anavar: 80mg ED split dosed (three times a day)

PCT - for 30 days starting after week 12 :

- Clomid 100 for three days then finish off 50-50-50-25
- HCGenerate (starting at cycle week 10 until end of PCT)
- DAA (from day 1 PCT)
- Unleashed/Post Cycle (From day 1 PCT)
- Bridge (starting after PCT)

In the gym:

I'll be working off of a 5-day split. This has been working well for me in the past, and I don't have access to a decent gym on weekend. My routine looks like this:

Monday: Legs
Tuesday: Chest
Wednesday: Back
Thursday: Shoulders
Friday: Bis/Tris

Abs: Every second day (Mon-Fri)
Calves: Tuesday and Thursday
Forearms: Tuesday and Thursday (done at home)

If anyone would like more details on this, just let me know.

My Log plan:

I start pinning tomorrow afternoon. There won't be much to report results wise for the first while, but I will try to update every few days on how things are going, especially when the test kicks in and after I start the Var. This is my first time pinning, so this should be interesting haha. I will post some pics of where I am right now in the coming days, and update with more as I see results.

Lastly... any feedback, questions, insults are welcome! :laugh:

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Here we go!

I have gotten loads of invaluable information from this board over the last 8 months in preparation for my first test cycle, so I am going to keep as detailed a log as I can as a way to give back to the community.

First, my stats:

Weight: 81kg
Height: 175cm
BF%: 10.2%
Lifting experience: Years

Cycle experience:

One 8 week Var only cycle... search for my thread "My awesome var only cycle results"

Diet:

My Diet has been spot on, eating as we all should be. My caloric intake has been holding at around maintenance level +300 calories for the last little while in preparation for this cycle. I know typically you would want to pound down the food while on cycle, but I am actually a little weary of gaining too much mass for my frame (I am not a very tall person). So my strategy is to gradually increase calories and keep an eye on it's effects. Though I plan on bumping things up quite a bit at a time.

Cycle:

weeks 1-12 - Test Cypionate: 600mg/week in split into three doses, 200mg each (M/W/F)
weeks 2-12 - Liquidex: .5mg ED (for bloating and gyno)
weeks 5-14 - Anavar: 60mg ED split dosed (twice a day)

PCT - for 30 days starting after week 12 :

first 10 days: 100mgs Clomid, 30mgs Nolva
next 20 days: 50mgs Clomid, 20mgs Nolva

I have an order of HCGenerate on the way. I was going to keep it for PCT only, but now I am thinking of using it throughout the cycle and PCT. Are there any issues with doing this?

In the gym:

I'll be working off of a 5-day split. This has been working well for me in the past, and I don't have access to a decent gym on weekend. My routine looks like this:

Monday: Legs
Tuesday: Chest
Wednesday: Back
Thursday: Shoulders
Friday: Bis/Tris

Abs: Every second day (Mon-Fri)
Calves: Tuesday and Thursday
Forearms: Tuesday and Thursday (done at home)

If anyone would like more details on this, just let me know.

My Log plan:

I start pinning tomorrow afternoon. There won't be much to report results wise for the first while, but I will try to update every few days on how things are going, especially when the test kicks in and after I start the Var. This is my first time pinning, so this should be interesting haha. I will post some pics of where I am right now in the coming days, and update with more as I see results.

Lastly... any feedback, questions, insults are welcome! :laugh:
glad to hear you got loads of "invaluable information' from this board so i guess what we say here doesnt mean too much to you lol.

-no need to inj cyp 3x/week 2x/week is fine
-i would have included hcg
-i wouldnt start adex at week 2 unless you are having e2 sides. wait til week 3-4
-pct a bit heavy imo, id pick one or the other. i like clomid but thats a prsonal preference. clomid 100 for three days then finish off 50-50-50-25
-id hold off on the hcgen until pct. itll lose its "kick" by the time pct rols around if used entire cycle. run it 4 weeks pct plus 4 more
-id add erase 50-75mg/day week 3-4 for cort control and possible e2 rebound run for 4 weeks
-*** i dont see any support supps in there. var may be "mild" in terms of liver toxicity but it is as brutal on your lipids as any other methylated oral

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
ambulldog: Nah... I'll take ALL the info and advice I can get! haha

My amps are dosed at 200mg each and I can't reseal them either (they are the type you break open). So, if I did take a 300mg dose, I would have 100mg left over that I would have to pre-load into a needle for the next dose. OR... could I inject 400mg one day, then 200mg the next? But that seems a little off to me.

As for the PCT, I have all that stuff on hand already, so I figured I would use it.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
10 weeks of var? 8 at the most bro, for any methylated compound, var included, like bulldog mentioned it's pretty hard on your lipids.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ambulldog: Nah... I'll take ALL the info and advice I can get! haha

My amps are dosed at 200mg each and I can't reseal them either (they are the type you break open). So, if I did take a 300mg dose, I would have 100mg left over that I would have to pre-load into a needle for the next dose. OR... could I inject 400mg one day, then 200mg the next? But that seems a little off to me.

As for the PCT, I have all that stuff on hand already, so I figured I would use it.
if thats the case then either pre load a syringe or pin eod. also like mak said 10 weeks var a bit much. i didnt catch that on first pass

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
10 weeks of var? 8 at the most bro, for any methylated compound, var included, like bulldog mentioned it's pretty hard on your lipids.
Thanks for that catch... that was my bad. I had run a cycle of var only for 8 weeks previously. I just messed up the numbers above because I wanted to still be dosing var for the two weeks after my last test shot.

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
So I stuck my butt for the first time today... was nervous as hell going into it (my hands were shaking), but it went in without any issues or pain. I aspirated, saw a few tiny bubbles and then slowly injected. I could actually feel the liquid going in... had a numbing sensation. No blood after pulling out. I don't feel any pain now either, but I can feel where it went in. I'll be pinning 3 days a week... hope they all go this smoothly!

However, after I did inject, I started to feel guilty for some reason hahaha. Then to top things off, after I got home and flipped on Law & Order SVU, the story was about teen on juice who went on a "roid rage"... damn show turned into an after school special on why not to use LOL!! Guess I will get over it.

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
So finished my first week today. Injected 600mg total spread across Monday, Wednesday and Friday. No issues to report... just can't wait to start seeing this stuff work haha. I also bumped my calories up a little more as well this week.

For all the newbies out there... injecting isn't really that bad. When putting the needle in you really only feel less than what a pinch would give you. Afterwards, you do feel some pain for about a day, then it subsides. However the pain isn't that bad... just feels as if you good a good bruise on your leg (or ass, depending on where you inject). I am going to cycle between four different locations... both ass cheeks and both thighs.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
wait til you try some high mg per ml gear, it will hurt like a bitch. is your 200mg 1ml or 1cc?? if it is it shouldnt be that bad at all, but if you would pin 2-3cc's it would be another story.

gains should come by day 15-18, strength aggression etc etc

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
So I stuck my butt for the first time today... was nervous as hell going into it (my hands were shaking), but it went in without any issues or pain. I aspirated, saw a few tiny bubbles and then slowly injected. I could actually feel the liquid going in... had a numbing sensation. No blood after pulling out. I don't feel any pain now either, but I can feel where it went in. I'll be pinning 3 days a week... hope they all go this smoothly!

However, after I did inject, I started to feel guilty for some reason hahaha. Then to top things off, after I got home and flipped on Law & Order SVU, the story was about teen on juice who went on a "roid rage"... damn show turned into an after school special on why not to use LOL!! Guess I will get over it.
That's funny... You'll get over that guilty feeling crap, just tell yourself you're using something that is less harsh than the majority of legal hormonal products out there... That and once the killer pumps start, will be enough to shut that stupid voice in your head up!!

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
wait til you try some high mg per ml gear, it will hurt like a bitch. is your 200mg 1ml or 1cc?? if it is it shouldnt be that bad at all, but if you would pin 2-3cc's it would be another story.

gains should come by day 15-18, strength aggression etc etc
Thats right, 200mg/ml. Maybe that's why this was recommended as a starting point for someone who is using test for the first time... not jumping right into the most painful stuff.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Subbed for this. I'm still researching, but am happy that I have an opportunity to follow a first time user log who is close to my age and did their homework rather than jumping on here and making their first post asking how to inject! Lol. Thanks for sharing your experience, best of luck on this cycle as I'm sure it will be a good one! :)

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Just some thoughts on this cycle. Because cypionate is a somewhat longer ester, couldn't you just inject 1xWeek? Also, being your first cycle, you should be able to get by with 400mg/week considering you are stacking this with 60mg of Var. Cyp aromatizes easily so maybe starting at 400 would give you a chance to see how you respond before having to battle too many sides on cycle. I also agree with bulldog to run some HCG if you can to prevent too much of an impact your balls, also allowing for a much quicker recovery to your HPTA.

Thoughts?

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
Just some thoughts on this cycle. Because cypionate is a somewhat longer ester, couldn't you just inject 1xWeek? Also, being your first cycle, you should be able to get by with 400mg/week considering you are stacking this with 60mg of Var. Cyp aromatizes easily so maybe starting at 400 would give you a chance to see how you respond before having to battle too many sides on cycle. I also agree with bulldog to run some HCG if you can to prevent too much of an impact your balls, also allowing for a much quicker recovery to your HPTA.

Thoughts?
Heya! Good to have you aboard!

Thanks for the valid questions!

I decided to split my dosages throughout the week as it'll keep the levels from fluctuating too much. Some people are militant about this and will time it so they are pinning in the middle of the night... but I am not going to take it that far! haha

Through my research I found that most were recommending 500mg/week could easily be handled for a first cycle, since my amps are dosed at 200mg/ml, I just decided to up it a little and run the 600mg/week. I didn't want to get into pre-loading needles and stuff as it can be quite un-hygenic as I found out. Also, I will be starting to run my liquidex (which is actually Armidex) to stave off gyno, so to be honest I am not terribly concerned about it at the moment... though I will be checking my nips often for any first signs of sides.

I agree! HCG would be good, however I didn't give it much thought in the beginning as I wanted to keep things simple. I think maybe I just didn't fully understand it at the time. I am currently looking into where I can get a hold of it and costs. If I can't get any, I am thinking of running HCGenerate ON cycle to help out. I know HCG and HCGen are not the same... but it would be better than nothing.

Lastly... a tip which may help. This last week I had a ton of questions around injecting, hygiene, proper procedure etc... Youtube turned out to to be the best place with a lot of awesome information directly from healthcare professionals. There are a lot of training videos for nurses on working with vials, needles, amps etc...

OJay

OJay

Awards
Seems a great log to follow I will be running a similar cycle but Sus instead of test cyp

Liking all your research that you have put into this

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Yea, pinning eod is actually optimal for serum levels if you can stand pinning that often.

And "invaluble" is the same as valuble lol

Im in to follow

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Yea, pinning eod is actually optimal for serum levels if you can stand pinning that often.

And "invaluble" is the same as valuble lol

Im in to follow
So even with a longer ester you're better off pinning more frequently with a smaller dose rather than less frequently with a larger does? Just so you know I'm not in any way disagreeing with you, I'm asking because I don't know. And if this is the case would you just wait the appropriate amount of time after your last injection before starting PCT? Thanks!

OJay

OJay

Awards
So many conflicting views on serum levels I found a study somewhere which was real good I'll try and find it

Really does come down to personal preference with how many times you pin these esters a week but this study has the science to back it up hopefully can find it tonight

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
So many conflicting views on serum levels I found a study somewhere which was real good I'll try and find it

Really does come down to personal preference with how many times you pin these esters a week but this study has the science to back it up hopefully can find it tonight
That would be great to see... cheers!!

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
A few updates...

Pinned again today after an insane leg workout. I know it is still too early to be getting any effects... but I have still been feeling seriously pumped during my workouts recently. Only thing is my nips are sore from me constantly checking them! haha I know, I know... no need to worry so much LOL!

I'll be starting to run my Liquidex later this week. I found this handy dosage guide over on another site which some people have been following:

.25mg....250mg test
.5mg.....500mg test
.75mg .....750mg test
1mg ......1000mg test

So, based on this I will start at .5mg and go from there. I think dosing this EOD would be sufficient, but there is conflicting information if ED is required or not. I think I will start EOD and adjust depending on how my body reacts.

-pct a bit heavy imo, id pick one or the other. i like clomid but thats a prsonal preference. clomid 100 for three days then finish off 50-50-50-25
After I read this I went back and poked around on some more sites/posts and made adjustments to my PCT. I will choose one serm versus running them both... just haven't decided which one yet. Some say Clomid turns you into a whiny bitch haha. Might still make some adjustments, but I think I am going to run something along these lines (thanks to gymrat827, ambulldog and MakaveliThaDon):

- DAA (from day 1 PCT)

I am hoping that the HCGen will get me up and running again before I get into PCT. Then the addition of the other products will help boost me even more through PCT. Once PCT is completed, Bridge will help me get to my next cycle, what ever it will be (or at least part of the way).

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
Right... one more thing. Just wanted to post what I was taking in terms of OTC supps:

- Allmax ISOFLEX Pure Whey (pre and post workout as well as at times during the day if needed)
- ON Whey Protein (mixed with my oats and milk first thing in the morning)
- ON Casein Protein (before bed, or if I know I am going to go without food for a while)
- ON Creatine (pre and post workout)
- Saturn Supplements BCAA (pre and post workout. This was a free give away :p )
- Gaspari Size-on (intra-workout. Just started using this... quite good!)
- Universal Animal Pak (great multi!)
- Controlled Labs White Flood (AMAZING pre-workout supp!)

Damn... thats quite a bit actually. Doesn't seem so much when I am taking them during the day :p

This may seem as if my diet is surrounding supps, but I can assure you I eat loads. I don't have it broken down exactly... but my diet consists of things like (no particular order):

- Eggs
- Salmon and Tuna sashimi (cheap as chips here in Hong Kong)
- Canned tuna
- Chicken breast <=== LOTS!
- Lean beef
- Oatmeal (at least twice a day)
- Plain natural yogurt (home made)
- Almonds and other nuts (very nutrient dense)
- Fruit and veggies
- Lots of skim milk
- Cottage cheese
- Whole wheat breads
etc...

I used to love tofu... it is prepared very well here in China... but when you eat or drink a lot of soy stuff, you're also getting substantial quantities of estrogens. So... I cut that out a few months ago in prep for this cycle.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
- Salmon and Tuna sashimi (cheap as chips here in Hong Kong)
Jealous!!!!!! I used to eat sushi 3-4 times a week, white tuna sashimi being my favorite, but I was spending like 4-500 dollars a month on just sushi! I stopped because I felt like a fool being that wasteful with money... I still buy loads of red meat, and that will never change!

Also just a quick FYI, if you're taking creatine pre and post along with the full dosing protocol of Sizeon, be sure to only take 3g of creatine in your pre and post shakes.

BTW, great log so far! Cannot wait to see how the next couple of months go :D

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
So even with a longer ester you're better off pinning more frequently with a smaller dose rather than less frequently with a larger does? Just so you know I'm not in any way disagreeing with you, I'm asking because I don't know. And if this is the case would you just wait the appropriate amount of time after your last injection before starting PCT? Thanks!
Yep. Its not necessary but its more precise to maintain a consistent serum level. Even though the long esters are depot shots and release slowely, they did tend to fluccuate some.

Most doctors who prescribe HRT do it wrong. They tell the patient to pin once every two weeks. There are studies that show these kind of inconsistent, infrequent dosages contribute to health problems- CV and endocrine system i believe. Need to pin at least twice a week..

As for PCT.. yes, you would wait the 2 weeks for test E or cyp because thats the half life. By the time you reach the last pin, the doses have been titrated up to a certian level and will take 2 weeks to completely dissipate.

Nice profile pic btw

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
4 things:

1. Inject before you go to the gym. The muscle contractions will help process and dissipate the oil

2. Stop playing with your nips! lol the stimulation will make gyno worse if you have it

3. You probably arent getting actual gyno.. just itchy nips is not a problem. If they start to hurt when you go over them will a towel when drying off from the shower, then yes start dosing the AI. But dont run the AI as a prophylactic constantly.. it will lower estro too much and estro is actually a potent mass builder

4. Clomid is best at getting HPTA jump started again but in high doses, IME, it can really make you depressed. My gf decided to break up with me 3 different times as soon as i started my pct. Coincidence but dammit i was moping around like a little bitch lol

Oh yea.. sushi/sushimi is my fav when bulking

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Post some pics bra

jizmo

Awards
Once a week is optimal but it is an individual preference.What works for you is all that matters. Lots of folks depend on studies and don't listen to their bodies. Thats the whole thing,,,,, Bro Science. You can look at all kinds of published docs but don't make the mistake of thinking you fall into that population. Listen to what your body tells you

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
J

Also just a quick FYI, if you're taking creatine pre and post along with the full dosing protocol of Sizeon, be sure to only take 3g of creatine in your pre and post shakes.
haha... you know, it took me a few days realize I needed to adjust my regular creatine intake after I started using Sizeon... I knew it was a creatine product, but for some reason I didn't make the connection right away.

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
4 things:

1. Inject before you go to the gym. The muscle contractions will help process and dissipate the oil

2. Stop playing with your nips! lol the stimulation will make gyno worse if you have it

3. You probably arent getting actual gyno.. just itchy nips is not a problem. If they start to hurt when you go over them will a towel when drying off from the shower, then yes start dosing the AI. But dont run the AI as a prophylactic constantly.. it will lower estro too much and estro is actually a potent mass builder

4. Clomid is best at getting HPTA jump started again but in high doses, IME, it can really make you depressed. My gf decided to break up with me 3 different times as soon as i started my pct. Coincidence but dammit i was moping around like a little bitch lol

Oh yea.. sushi/sushimi is my fav when bulking

LOL! Thanks for the tips! I injected before working out yesterday... think I might continue with this protocol.

4 things:

You make it sound as if I have some sort of weird fetish haha!

I have been laying off them for a few days... pain is going away. Going to start splitting my liquidex doses EOD now.

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
So... 11 days in and I think I am slowly starting to see some effects. My lifts have gone up about 5kg across the board (easy to keep track of since I use a lot of dumbbells and fixed weight barbells). Not a huge increase, but definitely noticeable. Likewise, I am starting to feel some really good pumps while working out which I wasn't getting before. First started feeling them yesterday while doing my back. Also, these past two days my shirts have felt more snug than usual.

Now this isn't all necessarily the test, as I said before I have upped my calorie intake a little. So this could be a result of that. I have been meaning to weigh myself, but the scale at the gym has disappeared for some reason... I'm thinking of picking up a cheap one tomorrow for home use.

Looking forward to next week as my first test injections should be kicking in full force by then!

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Once a week is optimal but it is an individual preference.What works for you is all that matters. Lots of folks depend on studies and don't listen to their bodies. Thats the whole thing,,,,, Bro Science. You can look at all kinds of published docs but don't make the mistake of thinking you fall into that population. Listen to what your body tells you
I agree with listening to your body, but i personally was an emotional rollercoaster with infrequent pins. Better to be safe than sorry and have to experience that terrible feeling, then having to wait for levels to stabalize. That **** will make you want to quit the cycle

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
I agree with listening to your body, but i personally was an emotional rollercoaster with infrequent pins. Better to be safe than sorry and have to experience that terrible feeling, then having to wait for levels to stabalize. That **** will make you want to quit the cycle
I agree. I think if you look around the overwhelming consensus is that it is best to break up whatever you are taking across a time period. Even with orals... though for orals it is usually split dosed during a single day.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Any increased strength/aggression yet?

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
Any increased strength/aggression yet?
Indeed!

My weekends are really laid back. I bust my ass hard for 5 days in a row in the gym, then on the weekend I just sleep and eat in order to recover... I don't do much else. Aside from go our for sushi! haha! So, I didn't really feel any changes... but today was a different story. I really felt super pumped up from the time I left the house. Even sitting at my desk today I felt I had a lot of energy and was ready go!

I did legs today, which is always a ****ty day, but I definitely had some very noticeable strength increases. For example I upped my hack squat by 30kg over last week. Also, I found I was able to really push hard and squeeze out those last few reps at the end of a set. I think the biggest effect I have noticed thus far are the muscle pumps... reminds me of the pumps I got off of my var cycle, though not quite as intense. I don't know how I am going to handle the pumps I get when I throw var into the mix this cycle... will be interesting haha. Actually, last Friday after I did my arms, that night I still had such a pump that I nearly pulled my tricep just leaning on my arm... I felt it slowly start to pull, but I pulled up before it did. Was a little tender over the weekend, but fine now. I do remember that I read there was something to take to reduce the pumps a little (at least for a var cycle)... but I really do like the pumps, so I have never taken it LOL~

I am going to keep track of things this week and post some numbers by the weekend. I'll shave my man sweater as well and post a pic of where I am right now :p

If anyone is looking for any specific info... just let me know!

Cheers!

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Yea it's taurine to reduce pumps.. but thats only those debilitating back and calf pumps.. the rest are desired :)

I thought you were already dosing var, so I figured there would be plenty of noticible effects. Yea the test is probably just now starting to kick in. I always noticed things like oily face and wood every morning lol.. but it gets good when all the weight starts feeling light.. like youll lat pull down the whole damn stack with ease and wonder where the **** this strength came from :D

OJay

OJay

Awards
Sounds like you are loving the cycle so far lovely :)

Are you going to add taurine in there?

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
It has begun!!!

Three weeks in now. Pinned for the 9th time today. I must say that this week has been brilliant... pumps, strength and size all kicked in right on cue.

Observations

- size increases has been all over, but really noticeable in my legs, shoulders and arms.
- noticeable increase in vascularity while working out, seeing veins I have never seen before (wish it would stay like that after workouts!)
- weight is up 3-4kg
- strength has really increased... adding bigger plates and moving to heavier bars.
- recovery time after workouts has improved. By doing a 5-day split I destroy the muscle group I am working on and it takes almost a full week just get over the DOMS. Seemed to be a lot shorter this week.
- recovery time between sets improved a little
- PUMPS!!!!!
- my shirts don't fit very well now (fitted shirts)
- people are taking notice (are you getting bigger?). Had one chick I was out with constantly poking my shoulders LOL!
- pinning is no prob now... pain goes away within a day now, no bleeding either
- PUMPS!!!!!!!!!!!

Sides

- skin on my nose and chin is a little oily
- getting some hot flashes... test related?
- feeling more hungry at times than usual.. .time to up the cals some more!
- really have to be a little careful after certain workouts (legs, arms, back) not to pull anything because the muscles are so pumped and tight (minor thing)
- boner city! not just in the morning, but middle of the night, on the subway, at my desk, walking down the road. really sucks when having to take a serious piss though... I end up having to lean over the toilet like superman flying in order to get it into the bowl because I can't even bend my pecker.

Other stuff

Ran into my seller on the street today... tried to tell me that tren would be better to run on this cycle than var, but from what i read I don't really buy it. 80-100mg/day of var is supposed to deliver better results than tren... without all the anger management issues that come with it. I already have my var, so I am going to roll with that this time, but opinions on tren? Really looking forward to starting var actually.

Lastly, I found a bottle of Oxyelite Pro in my desk at work, never opened. Any issues with popping it open for this cycle? or PCT? After PCT? hehe. Never used it before.

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
Sounds like you are loving the cycle so far lovely :)

Are you going to add taurine in there?
Loving it mate! haha

I ordered it, but going to keep it on standby incase things get too pumpalicious when the var kicks in. When I did my var only cycle I had to lay on the floor in between squat sets because the pump in my lower back was so intense.

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
Yea it's taurine to reduce pumps.. but thats only those debilitating back and calf pumps.. the rest are desired :)

I thought you were already dosing var, so I figured there would be plenty of noticible effects.
Going to start this week 7 and run until I start my PCT... so I will still be running it for the 2 weeks after my last pin. Actually I have decided to up the var to 80mg/day. I ran 60mg/day last time on the var only cycle to play it on the safe side, but now that I have some experience with it, I am going to go with what a lot of people are saying is the optimal dose (80-100mg/day).

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
bezoe, OJay... are your avatar pics actually yourselves !? :shocked:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
- DAA (from day 1 PCT)
start the unleashed/post cycle wk3, HCGen & DAA + clomid starting day 1 is enough.

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
Had an epic leg workout today... got really vocal in the gym and kept piling on the weight! Love it!

On another note, was feeling my boys last night, their size is def starting to go down. Not by a lot at the moment, but they are noticeably smaller.

Lastly, is it normal to stop feeling the injections? These days I might feel some discomfort for an hour or so after I inject, but then it is gone and I don't feel anything else, where as when I first started, I felt discomfort for a few days. Not that I mind haha... just wondering is all :p

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Had an epic leg workout today... got really vocal in the gym and kept piling on the weight! Love it!

On another note, was feeling my boys last night, their size is def starting to go down. Not by a lot at the moment, but they are noticeably smaller.

Lastly, is it normal to stop feeling the injections? These days I might feel some discomfort for an hour or so after I inject, but then it is gone and I don't feel anything else, where as when I first started, I felt discomfort for a few days. Not that I mind haha... just wondering is all :p
its been a while since i was on test e last but by wk 6-7 the pin pain begins to stop or become weak. IDK if your body gets use to it or what exactly happens but when i was on my last 12wk run of Tes E/EQ/T bol around wk 8 i would only get sore for a day.

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
Finished my 4th week... everything is feeling great.

Aggression/motivation in the gym has skyrocketed this week over the previous weeks. I had a really ****ty and stressful week at work and I ran out of White Flood as well... but none of that mattered. I was cranking out sets and reps like a machine. I find even if I get relaxed between sets, as soon as I pick up the weight, it is go time!

I have also been focusing on some lagging areas since starting the cycle... and the improvements are really starting to show. In addition to my time at the gym, I also complete the following at home to bring up these groups:

Forearms: 3 times a week (wrist-curl up/down, supination, pronation)
Calves: twice a week (Standing/seated)
Traps: twice a week (Loads of shrugs)

Over these past 4 weeks my forearms have clearly grown thicker and now have veins all over. Likewise, with my calves... size and I have a big vein on my right calf. My traps however are developing much slower.

In terms of sides, I am not noticing very much. My nose gets oily once in a while, also muscles are still tight. If I walk for a long time I start to feel some pulling in my hams and around the knee area (in the muscles), likewise if I lean on my arm... I feel it in my triceps. But all in all nothing too troubling.

On another note, to improve my level of sleep, I have started taking melatonin at night (naturally occurs in the body, like creatine). Great stuff... pop the tiny pill under your tongue before bed, then you are out like a light when you lay down. The most common reported side effect of taking melatonin is vivid dreams, and I gotta tell you, melatonin while on test produces some very dirty dreams!! haha. This really benefits me as I can full advantage of the 9 hrs I have to sleep for my body to repair.

I can't post a link yet, but I am using the melatonin from Saturn Supplements... those other supp companies distribute them as well.

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
I had a few days off this past week... so I got A LOT more rest in than I normally would, which is always good. But in the end I hated being off from my usual routine. I find I am really good on my strict diet, even while home I eat exactly to plan, but since I don't get out as much and move around like I would while walking to work or at the office... I end up feeling full and lazy... despite still getting my time in at the gym! haha.

While off these past few days I have been going to another gym that I haven't been to in months (well before I started my cycle). When I was hitting the iron there everyone who remembered me from before were coming up to me and telling me how my physique had changed, how much size I have gained.

My Diet

In my plan for this cycle I decided not to just start pounding down the calories right away as I didn't want to gain too much weight off this cycle (getting as big as possible isn't my goal) and to control fat gain. So I am sticking to a very strict diet (counting calories, timings etc...), and upping calories only when I feel that I am more hungry than usual. For example:

If I notice that during any given week my food intake isn't enough to keep me from feeling hungry, I add some extra calories or another meal.

I find this has become most noticeable after workouts and in the evenings, and I usually up the calories about every two weeks thus far... sometimes twice in a week. The result of this has been really nice I find... I have been gaining a fair amount of size while becoming a lot more vascular and cut.

Starting Var

I am going to be starting the VAR tomorrow at 80mg/day. I have decided to split it out like so to keep the levels present throughout the day (based on ~8 hour half life):

7am - 30mg
3pm - 30mg
10pm - 20mg

I have been really looking forward starting the var. Based on my experience with var, I should start feeling the "pump" effects by the end of the week... it will be interesting to see how the "feeling" changes this time as I have a test base for this cycle and a higher dose. Also, I hope the pumps don't become too much for me to handle.

Sides

My nuts have continued to shrink, they are getting down to about double the size of an almond. I am not as concerned about it as I once was though... I'll be starting my HCGenerate week 10, so they will likely bounce back a little after I start that. I am also still hard 24/7... good thing I live in China where I can find "relief" on nearly every corner :p

I am noticing some really oily skin, especially on the top of my head (shaved head) and around my nose... but nothing too bad.

Other Stuff

I was getting a hold of some product for a friend of mine and my contact threw in a few free bottles of Albuterol for bringing him some business. I was going to save this for PCT... but I was just wondering if it could be run on cycle as well? It is very close to Clen.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Looks good bra. Are you pinning the same areas alot? Try to alternate, maybe from glutes to quads to give 4 sites. Post injection pain will indeed decrease as you continue pinning so it sounds ok. Just dont want any sterile absesses to form.