Test/Deca 12wk Log

xtreme1087

Awards
Hey guys,

Started my 1st test/deca cycle this past Tuesday, Aug 30th. Running 500mgs of test enan and 300mgs of deca weekly with injections bi-weekly. Will run the deca for 10 weeks and the test for 12. Also have hcg that I will start using pretty soon at 250iu bi-weekly and exemestane that I'll run at 12.5mgs eod starting the 3rd week or so, unless sides arise prior. Caber on hand also if the deca starts to eat my life away. PCT will start 2 weeks after my final test injection and will consists of clomid at 100mgs for the 1st 3-4 days, then drop to 50mgs for the next 2 weeks, then down to 25mgs for the last 2 weeks. Also will run HCGenerate and Erase during PCT. Will pin hcg every 4th day and pin test/deca on Tuesdays and Fridays. Workouts will be Mon-Fri where I will target 2 major muscle groups a day that will change every week for muscle confusion. Cardio will very around 15mins or so and lifting will last around 1.25-1.5 hours. A protein shake is my post workout drink and a simple, cheap CGT-10 (creatine, glutamine, taurine) will be my pre workout drink with Xtend as my intra-workout drink. Going to intake around 3500 cals a day primarily consisting of foods rich in proteins, complex carbs, and poly-unsaturated fats. Multivitamin and omega-3 fish oil 3 times a day along with 1g of milk thistle and hawthorn berry daily. Think that pretty well sums up my cycle plans in a nut shell.

I will be posting updates every now and then so those of you who are about to embark on a similar cycle can follow. I'll post a pic every couple weeks in the same stance so results will be visual to us all. I'll report any positive or negative things I encounter along with concerns, questions, and comments.

On to the Log:

Day 4:

Weight: 196
Just did my second pin in my left delt. Another great job by my supportive gf. 1st pin was in my right glute on Tuesday. Been pretty sore in the injection area, but it feels a lot better today. Was also feeling sick for a couple days, but felt better yesterday and even better today. I'm sure that was mostly from my anxiety as I am not a needle guy and the whole idea of running gear is unnerving anyway. I ran a fever Tuesday night and all day Wednesday as I'm sure my body was trying to combat the test/deca solution, but that has since disappeared. I don't feel any different yet, of course, as the test/deca take several weeks to kick in from what I've read. Workouts haven't changed much, although I do have a nice placebo effect in the gym giving me good focus and motivation. Been slamming wheats, greens, meats, poultry, water, and milk down my throat, even when I'm not hungry.

This pic was taken Monday, so I hadn't started yet. Should be a good pic to compare my progress to.
Gear 1.jpg

xtreme1087

Awards
Pin #3

Pinned my left glute today. Went very smoothly. Massaged the area for a few minutes after and then went and hit the gym. Did shoulders and traps today and finally felt a drive and focus that I haven't felt on this cycle yet, without a prework drink. It was hard to leave. I'm hoping that working out after helped the solution disperse out a little better since my muscles were loose and warm. The 1st 2 times I pinned, I just went to bed after, so my muscles were stiff. We'll see if this helps. I'll pin again on Friday. Haven't decided where yet. Want to try my quads, but don't want to be limping around for 4 days. No gyno sides, acne, or mood problems yet. Have exemstane and caber at the ready. Pinned hcg for the 1st time yesterday using a 28g insulin needle at 250ius; cake.

So far so good!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
im in bro

xtreme1087

Awards
Started aromasin today. Have a small lump the size of a pea behind my left nip. Took 12.5mgs and will continue eod until it's gone. I have the liquid exemestane and let me tell ya, it's pretty and pink, but tastes like gasoline. Took half an ml after pinning 250iu's of hcg. Still going strong!

xtreme1087

Awards
Upped the aromasin to ed instead of eod. Couldn't tell a diff eod. The injections are going good. I now know what people mean when they say some sites work better for others. I don't do delts well. I am terribly sore during, after, and for the entire next day, but then it's gone. Tried my delt twice thinking the 2nd time would go better; nope. The test I have is like syrup, so I'm sure that doesn't help. I heat it up with a blowdryer real good prior and my gf says it injects a lot easier when I do that. Pinned yesterday and haven't hurt much at all. Slightly sore, but nothing bad.

This has been the 1st week I've started to feel a diff in strength and size. Yesterday was a great workout. The pumps I got doing chest and tris were so hard that they hurt; it was great. I'm about to head to the gym right now for some back and bis, so I'm sure the pumps will be nasty again today :) this week has given me my 1st true signs of improvement in size and strength. I think the test has finally decided it's time to play! I'll start throwing abs into my workouts next week. I haven't done much with them as of yet. Was trying to stay away from calorie burning for a little bit, but it's time!

I'll post another pic after I shower later on tonight.