Lean bulking cycle

tylergeorge58

Awards
Thinking bout training for a bodybuilding competition so looking at lean bulking cycles.. Thinking test prop and tren a and maybe takin hgh also? Any suggestions would be helpful.. If it helps my stats are
Height- 6'2"
Weight-215
Bf 10%

danc1007

Awards
i've done prop/tren a/dbol for a lean bulk it sounds crazy putting the dbol in there but i'll explain
1-8 prop (600mg a week)
1-6 tren a (200mg a week)
3-9 dbol (15-30mg ed)

once your blood levels are steady u through in the dbol and ur receptors go nuts with this cycle u have to do ed injections i know a lot of people
dont like that but when u keep ur hormone levels stable u dont run in to as many side effects through in some hcg as well during week 3, 2 times a week i like 350iu also hgh is the **** on any aas cycle stay at 3-4 iu but it also should be ran 2-3 months before u cycle imo and 2-3 months after it also helps with pct plan on 6 months minimum on hgh to get ur moneys worth
p.s (when i ran this cycle i used letro at .50 ed)

tylergeorge58

Awards
I wouldn't mind Ed injections, but the dbol didn't make you retain alot of water?

danc1007

Awards
not while using letro at .50 ed u will stay nice and dry also tren makes my body look like a greek god it is by far the best compound for body compostion, if u want u could add proviron also to free up more test and is always a must for me when using 2 or more aromatizing compounds, i personally like dbol at low doses 15-20 mg pink thai's are the BOMB but beware of fakes, people who take dbol only experience the water retention when they dont control estrogen levels, people think u need a lot of gear to make big gains and its true that the more u take the bigger u can get but for every up theres a down and coming off a ton of gear is not fun trust me you can make huge gains with small doses hit the receptors fast and hard and get out TRAIN HARD EAT BIG SLEEP MORE