Test Propionate only cycle.

skyler46

Awards
So im trying to run a 8-week cycle of just test Prop at 125 (EoD)
I want to run Arimidex with it but i am unclear on how much and when to take it.
Any bashings or good advice would be much appreciated.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Have it on hand and use it when and if estro sides start to appear. With prop it's likely you wont have much if any issues.

skyler46

Awards
Good deal that just makes things easier. How about the 125 EOD? is this a good choice our should it be ED?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha! EOD at first IF u can take it. I just started my first Prop cycle earlier this week and let me tell u - IT HURTS. The injection is painless but the next morning is always a terrible inflammation/soreness similar to a charlie horse but nonstop! Take an anti-inflammatory after injection and again another 4-6 hours later to ensure no significant amount of soreness. BC powder or Ibuprofen seems to help me.

Bubba21

Awards
Ha! EOD at first IF u can take it. I just started my first Prop cycle earlier this week and let me tell u - IT HURTS. The injection is painless but the next morning is always a terrible inflammation/soreness similar to a charlie horse but nonstop! Take an anti-inflammatory after injection and again another 4-6 hours later to ensure no significant amount of soreness. BC powder or Ibuprofen seems to help me.
I heard the same thing from my buddy who just finished a cycle of prop. To be honest his gains were very very modest. In fact he lost weight. You couldn't really tell he was on anything. You need to rotate between shoulders, thighs, and glutes cause there is no way you are gonna wanna inject into one of those sore lumps. Also my connect said that not all test hurts the same. Dirtier stuff hurts more than cleaner. I'm bout to run some human grade gear. Hopefully its painless!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
short esters hurt pretty bad. Massage the area after you pin. take about 45seconds to push 1cc in, take your time, if you use your glute sleep on a heatin pad.

what g pin are you using??

as for the adex, .25 EOD or E3D while on cycle.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
short esters hurt pretty bad.
not necessarily, its more about carrier oil + solvents. I've used prop that was 200mg/ml that wasnt' significantly more painful than 300mg/ml cyp.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
not necessarily, its more about carrier oil + solvents. I've used prop that was 200mg/ml that wasnt' significantly more painful than 300mg/ml cyp.
yep, the prop I have used has been painless.

hectorbrown

Awards
I've found it that if dose my prop ed instead of eod I can keep my blood levels more stable and get less sides. No need for a AI I don't get why everyone always rushes to use them...u need estro to grow.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard the same thing from my buddy who just finished a cycle of prop. To be honest his gains were very very modest. In fact he lost weight. You couldn't really tell he was on anything. You need to rotate between shoulders, thighs, and glutes cause there is no way you are gonna wanna inject into one of those sore lumps. Also my connect said that not all test hurts the same. Dirtier stuff hurts more than cleaner. I'm bout to run some human grade gear. Hopefully its painless!
well I'm on a recomp with Prop/SD/Trenazone & Masteron. Anyways, I'm using Rx grade stuff. I'll try a few things next injection: 1) Heat up the vial in hot water2) Inject slowly into the muscle3) Take 600mg of ibuprofen after injectionI already know the ibu works well to take the sting outta the soreness. I was limping around campus all day today lol due to quad soreness. It sucks bad and I look retarded walking around

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
well I'm on a recomp with Prop/SD/Trenazone & Masteron. Anyways, I'm using Rx grade stuff. I'll try a few things next injection: 1) Heat up the vial in hot water2) Inject slowly into the muscle3) Take 600mg of ibuprofen after injectionI already know the ibu works well to take the sting outta the soreness. I was limping around campus all day today lol due to quad soreness. It sucks bad and I look retarded walking around
Injectable masteron i'm assuming? E or prop? If it's E, try putting the prop in the same barrel and pinning both at once. Sometimes pinning prop with another compound can cut the pip.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's prop and I haven't started using it yet. I'm planning on taking 100mg EOD for about 3 weeks..

SoCalMuscle

SoCalMuscle

Awards
What I use to do to help with the soreness was on the days that I pinned I would just do like 2-3 sets of 10 ass to grass squats with jus 135 to loosen up muscle and let the oil spread. Don't know how scientific that is but hell it worked.

But try an get some HG prop it shots like butter and no lumps or soreness I finally switched over and to me it well worth it...