Sus, Tren and Winny

Bubba21

Awards
So im about to start a sus 250, tren ace 75 and winny cycle. Im onna dose it at 1.5 ml a week of sus and tren and 50mg a day of winny. I got forma stanzol for on cycle support and clomid and nolva for post cycle. Gonna run 10 weeks. Any suggestions as to other supps I could take for on and post cycle support?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
forma stanzol is not on cycle support. It's an AI. You need a liver support supplement on cycle. Don't take this the wrong way but I don't think you did nearly enough research before you jumped into this. You don't wanna run winny all 10 weeks. And you should run the sus longer than 10 weeks. And like I said, you also need a liver support like n2guard while you are on any methylated oral like winny. Caber is advised to have on hand, or at least something that can control prolactin when running tren.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
get yourself some hcg, IMO its needed for this.

caber/bromo or prami.

ive only used caber, and im a big big fan :)

Bubba21

Awards
forma stanzol is not on cycle support. It's an AI. You need a liver support supplement on cycle. Don't take this the wrong way but I don't think you did nearly enough research before you jumped into this. You don't wanna run winny all 10 weeks. And you should run the sus longer than 10 weeks. And like I said, you also need a liver support like n2guard while you are on any methylated oral like winny. Caber is advised to have on hand, or at least something that can control prolactin when running tren.
I plan on running the winny for 4 weeks then stopping for 4 and running another 4 straight to my PCT. As for the formestane I am running it through my cycle for the effect it has on progesterone receptors and it raises igf1 level while lowering SHBGs. I was told to get some caber just in case and I prob will just haven't found a good source. Maybe a PM can't help me with that one. I am also looking for Raloxifene to add to my clomid. I am taking animal paks for my multi and cla 1000 which has omegas in it. I have milk thistle for liver protection. I was thinking 10 weeks for the cycle but it will prob stretch to 12 realistically. What does caber do exactly? From what I've read the formestane seems gtg for tren and test sides on cycle.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
how many wks of tren?? what cycles have you ran before?? Forma stanzol will be a solid choice for on cycle support for the tren but you will still need some caber no matter what. You need to do some research on caber.

Milk thislte isnt the best choice for liver support nor will it be sufficient on its own. also it effects muscle growth. Look at forged liver, it has milk thistle, NAC, red yeast rice, saw palmetto, etc etc

Bubba21

Awards
I've run multiple PHs (tren, epi, mdrol, pplex) as for aas I've run test e and winny. I'm dosing the tren low considering its sides and harshness. Ill prob run the sus for 12 weeks and the tren for 8. I read up on caber/dostinex and bromo but from what I've read it seems the forma stanzol should be fine. I really wanna try raloxifene with my clomid for pct. Ill pick up a different liver support to be safe as well. Thanks for the input