Tomahawk Getting DRUNK With POWER! (Monster Time Again!)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Change of plans
Im starting this on August 29th.
It is that time again. Going to start this cycle on the 5th of September but I figured I would go ahead and get this party started. I plan on invited a lot of people so if you dont like it get out of the party. Want this log and cycle to rival my epic log that was ran a year ago.

Now it is time for the goodies involved. This wont be for the faint of heart.

(Take note that I might not use all the Hdrol. Also it is either going to be Microdrol(liquid Superdrol) or Ultradrol NOT both.)

Now for the breakdown:
Trenazone will be started at the recommended dose possibly go up to 1.5 the regular dose
Hdrol will be 75-100mg a day
Dermacrine will be 2 pumps on my c0ck and balls
Microdrol will be 10mg a day Or Ultradrol 4mg a day

This will be a 6-8 week ride. I have an ace up my sleeve but I will keep that card hidden for now.

How about some videos?

In case you havent seen me before:
halfaznhalfamazing's Channel - YouTube

Now for some inspirational music:
Skillet - Monster (Video) - YouTube

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed to thisssssss!!!! In for da winnnnzzz!~!

Pulls out the 675lbs deadlift :D

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By all the trolls and giants between Yggdrasil and Muspelheim, NOTHING shall keep me from this ride!!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
That is an AWESOME set of goodies you got there bro. This should be fun

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you don't use all of those and condense it down to 4 weeks to do so...you're a pansy.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yessssss.

Run the Ultradrol please bro. Want to see how it works for u.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not diggin the steelers shirt tho. We gonna stomp em again this year TOM!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to have yall in here already. This is going to be a hell of a ride. I hope my deadlift explodes again. Right now Im basically doing a little 2 week cut with BPS Combustion and PES Shift. Had been weighing over 240 which is the most I have ever weighed and only have a few notches on my belt left. Just want to loose a couple of pounds if possible so when my weight jumps Im not 260 lol.

Haha 4 weeks with all this would be insane.

I honestly probably wont run the Ultradrol since I am already going to be running so much. Everything but the Trenazone has been tested before though. Really like the idea of making this an extended run.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man that is a serious run you have planned. Happy to follow along!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man that is a serious run you have planned. Happy to follow along!!!
Haha ya I dont mess around. Got some people clammering to see the Ultradrol in the mix instead of the superdrol. Which ever of the 2 I plan on using it will be low dosed.

Jesus I cant do 510 :(

This should be good, also can someone post a half naked picture of a blonde already :D
Man Im built to deadlift so dont feel bad. Plus honestly this is weak for me. I want to get back to close to 700. Im heavier than ever but not as strong. Bad combination if you ask me.

Haha for real it is weird to go this long without a libido check. Although techniquely Im not on cycle yet so lol.

subbed. thanks for the invite!
Not a problem glad you could make it.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, are you going to come off or just blast and cruise there?!? Wait, is that what you have up your sleeve???

Best of luck getting 700!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the madness Tom. Nice little combo of products you got there, I already feel sorry for your liver!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the invite I'm i'n!!!)
Not a problem glad you could make it.

Wow, are you going to come off or just blast and cruise there?!? Wait, is that what you have up your sleeve???

Best of luck getting 700!
Haha gosh Milas already trying to start up the rumor mill :bigok:

Man there is no big goal with this cycle. Feels like everytime I do that shi it just messes me up. When I got 675 I didnt have a set goal.

Haha yes

In for the madness Tom. Nice little combo of products you got there, I already feel sorry for your liver!
Thanks for joining man. Honestly it wont be that bad. I mean ya it is bad, but I have seen far worse. The hdrol will probably be the one doing the most damage to my liver. The Superdrol will be 10mg a day and Idk if I will even take it on non lifting days.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh you know I wouldn't miss this. I haz a sad because I am one week into PCT when you start :crying:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wont say much but my balls are all warm and I might know how the Microdrol tastes haha.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:eek:mfg:

Attachments

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^ This makes me think maybe you should have picked my first idea for a log name :lol:

Gotta love the women!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a real good shoulder workout on thursday. Did some of the olympic lifts. Plus really killed the rear delts. Took friday off and then saturday it became clear Ben wasnt going to lift. Figure it would be better to just wait till Sunday to do back. Want to really put a hurting on my back.

I know I said I was going to wait till the 5th of September but Im starting tomorrow. Did a taste test of the Microdrol and it isnt half bad. That doesnt mean I would chug a bottle though lol.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Had a real good shoulder workout on thursday. Did some of the olympic lifts. Plus really killed the rear delts. Took friday off and then saturday it became clear Ben wasnt going to lift. Figure it would be better to just wait till Sunday to do back. Want to really put a hurting on my back.

I know I said I was going to wait till the 5th of September but Im starting tomorrow. Did a taste test of the Microdrol and it isnt half bad. That doesnt mean I would chug a bottle though lol.
dude, O style lifts take it out of you like nothing else. 5 or 6 good O lift sets can be an entire work out sometimes man.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice little stack you got there bud. Subbed
Thanks man, it was tough deciding what to take.

dude, O style lifts take it out of you like nothing else. 5 or 6 good O lift sets can be an entire work out sometimes man.
I agree with you. Did real light weights to focus on the form more.

Alright well today is the day. Will take a shower and then apply the Dermacrine first followed by the Trenazone. Microdrol will be dosed 1 hour preworkout. Hdrol will be dosed spread out a little more. Wont be a real set time for the hdrol to be honest.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright well today is the day. Will take a shower and then apply the Dermacrine first followed by the Trenazone. Microdrol will be dosed 1 hour preworkout. Hdrol will be dosed spread out a little more. Wont be a real set time for the hdrol to be honest.
Oh yes........it's on........like 3rd level Donkey Kong!!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright well today is the day.
When I begin my PCT :p

Seriously though. I'm stoked to see how this cycle treats you. Gonna get you hyuuuuge :D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
About time, Tom. lol

And your own quote in your sig? Come on, bro...don't be that guy! haha

Good luck on day one, buddy.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tom, you might want to apply the Trenazone first, then the Dermacrine. It's best to put the quick drying compound on before a longer drying TD like Dermacrine. The Dermacrine might form a layer that will make it more difficult for the Trenazone to penetrate, and increase risk of the compound rubbing off.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tom, you might want to apply the Trenazone first, then the Dermacrine. It's best to put the quick drying compound on before a longer drying TD like Dermacrine. The Dermacrine might form a layer that will make it more difficult for the Trenazone to penetrate, and increase risk of the compound rubbing off.
This is why Tom needs to be using Transaderm

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yes........it's on........like 3rd level Donkey Kong!!!
1 hour away from my workout. Today is back so a great day to start.

When I begin my PCT :p

Seriously though. I'm stoked to see how this cycle treats you. Gonna get you hyuuuuge :D
Thanks for the support bud. Hopefully I dont gain too much weight lol.

About time, Tom. lol

And your own quote in your sig? Come on, bro...don't be that guy! haha

Good luck on day one, buddy.
Haha I know what was I waiting for.

I know I should get something better. Say something clever HS.

Im actually putting the Dermacrine on my balls first. Then Im putting the Trenazone on my back and shoulders. I dont want to test out how Trenazone works on the balls lol.

This is why Tom needs to be using Transaderm
If I was using a Derm product on my back it would be Transderm. I have a hard time reaching back. But Dermacrine does well down below.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh ya and no bickering in my log. These things are supposed to be fun-facking-tastic.

Speaking of fun this weekend should be good. Got invited to a cookout/pool thing. Not sure if I will go yet. Workout partner Ben talked about having a party.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh ya and no bickering in my log. These things are supposed to be fun-facking-tastic.

Speaking of fun this weekend should be good. Got invited to a cookout/pool thing. Not sure if I will go yet. Workout partner Ben talked about having a party.
"You better go, BISH! OMG YUH!"

I had to put it in quotes to make it incredibly clear that I do not speak that way, nor do I condone it...but it looks funny :yup:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I had to put it in quotes to make it incredibly clear that I do not speak that way, nor do I condone it...but it looks funny :yup:
Lol well Im not sure if they are on the same day. Both will be PACKED with a shiz ton of people Idk. Hopefully this stuff doesnt help make me too aggressive. Been wanting to rip people's heads off lately.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

When did you learn to speak "Schwelly-nese"??!!! lol

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When did you learn to speak "Schwelly-nese"??!!! lol
He is getting his masters in it now lol

Subbed! Sorry so late
Not late at all. Today was day one.

I'm in. Late but here
Not late just in time. Glad to have ya in here bro.

I was just joking with the fry image, but im here for the fun as well :)
Oh I know just goes without saying. One of my favorite shows btw.

Today was back day and it took a beating. Tried to get 620 but it was a no go. Little more ego than I need lol. Did a pull up deadlift superset kind of. All I can say is it hurt lol. Followed up with some heavy cable rows. Then underhand lat pull downs. Finished with some back ext. Might need to ice my back tomorrow.

Supposed to go run tomorrow. She talked about doing sprints and crossfit bs. I dont mind the sprints but I might bail on the crossfit. Not sure what she has in mind. Said 30 minutes of each which is a hell of a lot of sprints lol.