ryansm compares Ultradrol to Superdrol<log

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Log begins tomorrow with more details, just putting this out today. Any suggestions on dosing that you guys may want to see let me know. I'm thinking starting out at 12mgs.
I would like to thank Antaeus Labs for this logging opportunity

Pre cycle bloods:
AST 28
ALT 32
cholesterol total 144
HDL 58
LDL 76
Testosterone Serum

Can post more in needed, bloods were taken one week ago

Stats
6' 2"

Diet is around 4200 calories right now, my goal for this cycle is going to be lean mass so I bumped up to 4500 today. I will be comparing this to SD (original) which I beta tested what seems like ages ago. I'm hoping for less sides i.e. BP, LFT's, lethargy, and lipids. Bloods will be taken again post cycle, or an additional intra cycle testing if I go 4 weeks.

Swole215

Swole215

Awards
The man, myth, and legend is taking Ultradrol, badass! I honestly think you should start at 12mg I read some of your older logs and wow you can put on weight fast and you are a big dude. I wanted to bump mine to 12 this week but I am gaining fast enough now that I didn't see a point to it just yet but maybe in week 3.

First....and sub'd.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It has me intrigued enough to run this last time using a methyl. I'm torn between 8 or 12mgs since I tend to respond well...hmmm

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SUBBED!
Good luck man. Last methyl run? Well with PP coming out with amazing new things I guess you might not need to use them anymore :D

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed for this

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed- im def going to pick up a bottle of this

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im in, and yea, i want to see it at 24mg, but i'll accept 12mg's.

you ever ran 10mg's of sd before?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im in, and yea, i want to see it at 24mg, but i'll accept 12mg's.

you ever ran 10mg's of sd before?
I'm willing to push it, and yes I have ran SD at 10, even at 5mgs
Just to expound on this, I gained roughly 6 pounds off 10mgs of SD for 4 weeks, similar with M1T at 10mgs in which I gained ~8 pounds over the same time period.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey bud. In for this. Got a few bottles myself!

Why not just start at 8mg the first week to see how you respond. Then bump it up.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Thanks for the bloods as well. This is going to be very interesting...

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
In-teresting..

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I think this is what I'm going to do or go for a two week blitz at 24:scared:
That is a bit high, why not ramp after 4-5 days if you have no sides. I cannot imagine this have no sides if it is as potent as it is claimed to be. If it doesn't, I am going to get some!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a bit high, why not ramp after 4-5 days if you have no sides. I cannot imagine this have no sides if it is as potent as it is claimed to be. If it doesn't, I am going to get some!
I will ramp probably start out at 8 then bump from there, I'm just throwing ideas around right now.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Wow... umm Sorry for following your log...<unsubscribe>

"Hi, you have received -2734 reputation points from ryansm"

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow... umm Sorry for following your log...<unsubscribe>

"Hi, you have received -2734 reputation points from ryansm"
Ya it was an accident bud, the new system is screwy, got you back with some positive ones

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Ya it was an accident bud, the new system is screwy, got you back with some positive ones
No worries, thanks for hittin it back...

very interested to see what Ultra does for you.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So today was shoulders, weight is 302, took first dose of 4mgs prior to training. After about thirty minutes I noticed a slight stimulant effect may just be placebo.

Split jerk super set with push press
80 kilos x 2 x 2
100 x 2 x 2
120 x 2 x 2
130 x 2 x 2
140 x 1 x 1
150 x 1 x 1
upright rows
185lbs for 3 sets of 10
seated db cleans< defranco version
40's x 3 x 10

That's it for today, this is my deload week so weights and overall intensity is down. I Will take the second dose around 6pm

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just curious here, do you do these along with other shoulder work, or along with other back work?
Shoulder work, great rotator cuff warm-up been doing them to rehab a sore shoulder and it helps. Watch his technique closely and go light to avoid any injuries.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
G/L with the log. I'm looking forward to seeing how this compound treats ya. :shysmile:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do scarecrows often, the top one is new, will have to try it out

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So after yesterday's dose I felt the energy surge again, more like the feeling I get dosing M5aa or MDHT, it's apparent but subsides. Will keep the same dosing until I bump to 12 when I'll add in a morning dose. Training arms later, will update then.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weight 302.2, motivation is high so is energy

Today's workout was Arms
close-grip bench
255 for 4 sets of 10
spider curls
115 4 x 10
Rope stack 2 x 15
hammer curls
100's 2 x 15

Not much, again I'm deloading this week. Feel good, got a nice pump on the sets of 15. I'm off until Monday when weights will go up significantly. Today will be a cheat meal, so I'm expecting at least a 4 pound swing in weight but by Monday it should level off. So far not much to report except the energy/aggression I get ~30 minutes after dosing, pumps were better today than late and I'm deloading as well so it could be something to attest to the msten.

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
subbed, one question though. Are you running this cycle with anything else?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed to watch the results and subsequent insane poundages thrown around.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick update, not training today weight is 306< cheat meal yesterday though normally I go back down, so if it holds through Monday that will be a good sign.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Morning weight 306.8:smileeek:
I'm telling you man the weight comes on quickly, that is what happened with me. I adjusted my scale like 20x and it was still the same and each day it just kept going up. I am LOVING 12mg!

I have been saying that 12mg may be the normal dosage for experienced users with 16mg being the dose for pretty big guys and 8mg for beginners but time will tell us what it truly is. I know some people getting bloodwork done too so that will definitely give us an indicator and I will do my best to get them to post it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm telling you man the weight comes on quickly, that is what happened with me. I adjusted my scale like 20x and it was still the same and each day it just kept going up. I am LOVING 12mg!

I have been saying that 12mg may be the normal dosage for experienced users with 16mg being the dose for pretty big guys and 8mg for beginners but time will tell us what it truly is. I know some people getting bloodwork done too so that will definitely give us an indicator and I will do my best to get them to post it.
Ya this stuff works fast and best thing is I feel f'ing good:D I'll have bloods as well at the end

Swole215

Swole215

Awards
Ya this stuff works fast and best thing is I feel f'ing good:D I'll have bloods as well at the end
Yeah I feel real good on this stuff definitely alpha. In fact I would say I feel better on this stuff than anything I have taken before minus maybe test (after like 4-6 weeks).