bulk then cut then pct help

pmg

Awards
i'm looking to do a bulker then a cutter then pct

but i'm getting conflicting information about bulkers and cutters from people i've talked to.
the bulker names that have been thrown my way are methastadrol, hdrol, superdrol, mdrol.
the cutters are furuza-a, furuzadrol, winniv.

mdrol has done me good before and furuza-a before that.

everyone has their own bias. i'm just looking for a general consensus. i'm just wondering whats the best stack to put together with the information i'm getting? and how should i run it?

tamoxifen for my pct
looking to start in a month

i appreciate the help

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I'm a bit confused, are you saying you wanna pick one compound, run it for 4-6 weeks and bulk with it, then immediately bridge into another compound for another 4-6 weeks and cut with it, and THEN do pct?

That's WAY too much time on an oral.

pmg

Awards
horrible job explaining myself. my bad.

bridging. 1st-3rd weeks cutter alone. 4th week cutter and begin bulk. 5th-6th weeks bulk alone. then pct

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
alot of the things you named are the same compound just different brands like m-drol superdrol methastradol should all be the same
and furazadrol and furaza a are the same compound too. I think both of those time frames are too short for a bulk or a cut and youwould be better off doing one or the other

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
6wks isnt long enough to accomplish your goals. Buy some real test, winny and than any superdrol clone.

You can attempt the 6wker but should really just run a recomp cycle instead. Helladrol and Katandrol is pretty popular stack for adding 7-12lb and losing 2-4%BF. A sarm in pct will help things alot too.