cycle advice/suggestions for my 220lb friend..

jon.p

jon.p

Awards
so my buddie is on monsterplexx i told him hes crazy for taking such harsh compounds.. so heres his cycle and pct. according to him he knows what hes doing... and he believes that all people in forums are paid reps from companies... again not the brightest.. i also told him i was posting this up so he can see what experienced ph/steroid users have to say about this 'cycle' feel free to bash and give your 2 cents into this.

MONSTERPLEXX
1 pill 3x a day with each meal -----------------------------------> p/h or steroid cycle
PURUS LABS organ shield
1 pill in the afternoon 1 pill at night
POWERLAB NUTRITION NOESTROGEN
1 pill in afternoon 1 pill at night

xabol by generation x labs
1 pill 3x a day with each meal is his PCT!!! --------------->PCT for MONSTERPLEXX

no serm btw.

Last edited:

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
not that is has to be said again, but he is an idiot. who knows though, maybe he will get lucky and be ok without a SERM after all those compounds.

jon.p

jon.p

Awards
lmao! i keep telling him that but his a$$ wont listen..
now i have a question, i started my pct today. my one concern is when is the best time to take my nolva? i took it 15 minutes after dinner.. is that bad? is it going to be effective or should i take it before bed like ive read everywhere else. the only issue with that is if its ok to take it after or before my casein protein shake? or should i avoid the casein for the remainder of my pct cycle?

btw thanks for the input guys! and colochine nah meen! lol hehe:wavey:

Last edited:
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't heard of the product he's using in PCT or the noestrogen one, either, but yeah, that's really lacking proper cycle supports on a lot of fronts.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lmao! i keep telling him that but his a$$ wont listen..
now i have a question, i started my pct today. my one concern is when is the best time to take my nolva? i took it 15 minutes after dinner.. is that bad? is it going to be effective or should i take it before bed like ive read everywhere else. the only issue with that is if its ok to take it after or before my casein protein shake? or should i avoid the casein for the remainder of my pct cycle?

btw thanks for the input guys! and colochine nah meen! lol hehe:wavey:
It doesn't matter.