cycle advice/suggestions

greg_the_ripp

Awards
Hey guys i'm new to the site and was wanting to get some advice or suggestions from you all it would really help me out. I'm wanting to do a third cycle this fall/winter and i'm looking to complete a lean/hard gains cycle. My first cycle was a test only cycle only 300 mg's for 8 weeks and second cycle was a 6 week h-drol cycle. For my next i was thinking maybe something like this:

Test E 500mg 12 weeks
Equipoise 400mg 12weeks
winstrol last 6 weeks
then start pct

What do you guys think/suggest

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys i'm new to the site and was wanting to get some advice or suggestions from you all it would really help me out. I'm wanting to do a third cycle this fall/winter and i'm looking to complete a lean/hard gains cycle. My first cycle was a test only cycle only 300 mg's for 8 weeks and second cycle was a 6 week h-drol cycle. For my next i was thinking maybe something like this:

Test E 500mg 12 weeks
Equipoise 400mg 12weeks
winstrol last 6 weeks
then start pct

What do you guys think/suggest
if you are set on eq run it longer like 16 weeks

greg_the_ripp

Awards
would i be going wrong if i front loaded the eq for two weeks then started the test and ran it with the eq for 14 weeks
so...
EQ weeks 1-16
Test E 3-16
winstrol last 6 weeks

Oh by the way im open to other stack suggestions. Im new to this so any help would be useful!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Dont do that

test e 1-16
EQ 1 -16
Winny 10-16

PCT starts wk 18, long acting esters still work for 14 days after last pin

I would consider a jumpstart to that cycle. Beastdrol @ 10/20/20/20 would really get things moving. Otherwise it will take 5-6wks to see any gains.

greg_the_ripp

Awards
What would the results of this cycle be. I know it depends on diet. im just curious to see what others results were if they have ran this cycle stack, or something similar.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
on a 14wk Tes E/EQ run I gained 13lb, was running a decent amout so it was all very lean. t @ 550 EQ @ 400

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
EQ will make you eat, so prepare for it. But the Tes and EQ will begin to kick in around wk6. So the later half of the cycle is when all the gains will come in if you dont use a oral jumpstart. Anavar or T bol would be great too for the 1st 4-6kwks. If your able to get Tes/EQ you should be able to get var/t bol