75mg osta sarm log

sicric

sicric

Awards
lurked for many years...commented a few times under the name Cerberus777. I have had great results with 50mg per day for 12 weeks last cycle. going to try 75mg per day. havent seen anyone else log this...if interested il do so.

sicric

sicric

Awards
No pics really from last cycle. but i lost 25lbs and am up 4lbm... i will take some today, along with first dose.
the name change...its an old nic name, better fitting to lifting style and life style.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could be wrong but I believe most people that have tried upper level doses of osta didn't really report any additional benefits from the standard dosing. Regardless, I'd like to see how this treats you.:thumbsup:

sicric

sicric

Awards
Day 1

Ok weight 201lbs 19% bf according to my scale, its probably off but it give me enough info to gauge progress. i have A.S.(test,primo, anavar, winny) experience in the past. i know my body well.
i train similar to DC and was leg day first day of blast. i will try to post as often as i can. and answer any questions i can.

strength-hard to tell feel fresh from detraining
well being- up a bit
libido- higher than normal
body comp-slightly pumped,full

i have here that 12.5 is tops, than 25,...i did those and got ok results, very pleased with 50mg day. So I would like to see if 75 is better.

Last edited:
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subd.....From everything I have read, anything over 25mg is pointless and a waste with diminished returns vs the higher dose, but I am interested in your results nonetheless...

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Subd.....From everything I have read, anything over 25mg is pointless and a waste with diminished returns vs the higher dose, but I am interested in your results nonetheless...
yea, X2. Interested to see how it treats you?? are you taking it in one dose??

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow, what a waste- with the amount of cash you spend on this you could get a nice amount of steroids. Not to mention health risks are unknown- Ostarine is a very very NEW chemical long term effects are unknown and clinical doses are <5mgs

have fun

and at 201@19% i would focus more on diet bro- JMO take it with a grain of salt

sicric

sicric

Awards
Ok more info before update, first thing I was s false negative critical lymn's survivor, it really messed up my hormones, but have promised wife not to return to anabolics, hrt is in near future. I put on alot of weight as a bouncer, now I run the company. Its time to cut down..Osta cost me about 100 for 20 days at this dosage. Diet, I've lost 50 lbs since October, got down to 194, my scale is off. I belive I'm closer to 12-14% I'm now on 2700 cal day. I'm pretty good at diet. Thanks for the concern though.
Last cycle I ran 50mg(100 per month cost) and lost 25 lbs fat gained 5lbs muscle
Day 2
Gym-Off day just cardio
Well being- is up feel more confident
Libido- through the roof
Body comp- still feel very pumped no other changes

sicric

sicric

Awards
Day 3
first thing. someone mentioned privately that osta sarm is SS brand name, i am not using or logging for SS great company, but i couldn't afford to run at this dosage.

today was chest,shoulder and triceps. great workout poundage was were i left it before 2 week layoff, not very common with me. I am down at least 10-20 lbs when coming back most of the time. But could have been the excitement of getting back in, for some reason i couldn't wait this time. But the pumps were sick!!! didnt feel like this at 50mg nor this early in cycle...I'm on low carbs so a pump is hard to get.

Well being- still feel good...confident an optimistic would be an appropriate way to describe how i feel.
strength- is up, feels like Im were i should be in the next week or two... now
libido- still above normal, but unlike yesterday i had to be careful not to embarrass lol
body comp- feel real full and pumped. looked a little leaner, like less water retention, scale read 199 13%bf
new category
Sides(didnt have any at 50mg but thirst)
still really thirsty easy to drink 2 gal of water a day. had a slight head ache all day, will keep you posted

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice update bro ;)

sicric

sicric

Awards
Day 4
back,bi forearm day, great workout. pump was incredible
strength- is up beat most of previous lift by 5-10lb
libido- still up
body comp- weight 199 13% fell full all the time
sides- acne popping up and lethargy. not superdrol but i don't like...i like to fell good on cycle, not worth the extra potential to me...if persist i will drop down to 50mg again and continue log...if there is interest

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4
back,bi forearm day, great workout. pump was incredible
strength- is up beat most of previous lift by 5-10lb
libido- still up
body comp- weight 199 13% fell full all the time
sides- acne popping up and lethargy. not superdrol but i don't like...i like to fell good on cycle, not worth the extra potential to me...if persist i will drop down to 50mg again and continue log...if there is interest
Lethargy on Ostarine at 75mg....hmmm interesting.

sicric

sicric

Awards
Day 5
Look a little leaner but dragging ass. Probably would be ok if I was eating more carbs but I'm trying to recomp and get down to 190-195.going to try 50mg a day and add in 25mg s4 week 4-12

sicric

sicric

Awards
yeah, eca stack, quite used to it. at 75 mgs osta feels like most non-andros, fatigue, low blood sugar, this isn't intolerable for some...but job requires me to be alert and to get physical with people.

ostarine feels a lot like primo, i loved primo but got the same issues at high doses without test or winny,
I can tolorate s4 to 30mg....hire then the vision sides get in the way of job. i might play with osta dosage again at end of cycle.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I surprised you haven't felt like crap before this. I had to lower my caffeine intake while on Osta if I remember right. It made me feel like crap. I'd try dropping or lowering the ECA.

I'd also wonder what your diet is like.

sicric

sicric

Awards
I think i should ramp up to 75mg maybe just to much to jump into, diet is 300p 125f 100 carbs
Pct... I didn't last time im very low norm with the help of aromasin. I have clomid on hand if needed.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Aromasin also help IGF levels bc it helps increase endogenous test levels. I've read of some guys just taking it by itself bc there is no rebound. I'm pretty sure tho, eventually it stops being as effective. If I remember right, they aren't sure why it stop being as effective but it does at some point. That being said, I've stayed on it for months at a time without a problem.

Either way, I say good choice!

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
does aromasin have any negative effect on cholesterol or liver values? im just trying to find out the best way to run my s4 and keep the estro down, as im just coming off gyno reduction protocol.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
does aromasin have any negative effect on cholesterol or liver values? im just trying to find out the best way to run my s4 and keep the estro down, as im just coming off gyno reduction protocol.
Not that I'm aware of. It's not nearly as harsh as arimidex, letro, or tamox.

sicric

sicric

Awards
Adex killed my lipids and cholesterol aromasin I'm great, seem weaker than some other AI but much better for you, I've been on it for a while, so yes on cycle as well.

sicric

sicric

Awards
Day 8
I'm doing well on 50mg probably will ride out another week and try 25mg X 3 instead of 37.5mg X 2 next week

Strength - already up 5-10lbs on most lifts that's with a longer negative(8count vs 6) and holding the stretch/ bottom 2 count this blast. So time under tention is longer.

Wellbeing- still feel good and confidant( this is just as important to me as body comp on cycle)
Libido- still strong, but still not has high as 75mg

Body comp- 203lbs 13% bf...so 4lbs muscle in 8 days at 2500 2700, I'm enjoying this cycle alot more....going to up cardio a bit, still would like to see my abs, I spent last cycle at 1600-1800 cal most of the time, an gained 4lbs muscle in 12 weeks, but lost 30 lbs fat so worth it.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Day 8
I'm doing well on 50mg probably will ride out another week and try 25mg X 3 instead of 37.5mg X 2 next week

Strength - already up 5-10lbs on most lifts that's with a longer negative(8count vs 6) and holding the stretch/ bottom 2 count this blast. So time under tention is longer.

Wellbeing- still feel good and confidant( this is just as important to me as body comp on cycle)
Libido- still strong, but still not has high as 75mg

Body comp- 203lbs 13% bf...so 4lbs muscle in 8 days at 2500 2700, I'm enjoying this cycle alot more....going to up cardio a bit, still would like to see my abs, I spent last cycle at 1600-1800 cal most of the time, an gained 4lbs muscle in 12 weeks, but lost 30 lbs fat so worth it.
So how many LB of fat have you lost so far??

sicric

sicric

Awards
This year got serous about losing weight without losing muscle. I was 252 in January I figure about 60 total. About 25 last cycle, gained a few during layoff, then 4 this cycle.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
You would be amazed at how fast the last bit of fat will come off if you switched to a pure Primal lifestyle. That did it for me. Give it a whirl, just keep an eye on those macros and be ready to have some cravings and an upset stomach as you adjust. You'll be happy you did.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You would be amazed at how fast the last bit of fat will come off if you switched to a pure Primal lifestyle. That did it for me. Give it a whirl, just keep an eye on those macros and be ready to have some cravings and an upset stomach as you adjust. You'll be happy you did.
Agreed...;)

sicric

sicric

Awards
Is that a type of raw paleo diet? Did that for a bit, now I eat meat slightly brazed and all veg raw... I googled it and found only links that go to godaddy lol

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
It's Paleo with some dairy basically

sicric

sicric

Awards
Ok thx. I think I do that anyway, I eat no dairy or grain exept when I have a cheat day.

Yesterday I started 3x25mg I seemed to have leveled off, I've messed with my macros(less carbs) uped my cardio... So now I've uped the doseage,

Strength- up 5lbs more than expected( 10lbs increase instead of 5) on most lifts, today
Libido- went almost normal on 50, 75 its back up
Well being- feel very confidant and have the vigor I like on cycle
Body comp- was 199 @13% I'll weigh in tomorrow 2 days not enough to tell an cheat day was yesterday, I'm sure I'm holding more water

sicric

sicric

Awards
Day 3 back at 75mg, feel good, cardio seems easier, feel"on"
diet: sorta a mix of palio warrior diet, eat 3 light meals/snacks then 2 large meals after workout
Strength- up 30lbs up on Leg press 25 on stiff leg deads
Libido- been working at strip club account for past week... Yesterday and today, was difficult! Lol
Well being- again feel on.. Feel good, no lethargy
Body comp 202 12% bf ( hold all fat in belly chest... So it looks like 20 still)