Need Help

RyanNowa

RyanNowa

Awards
Im debating taking a cycle (possibly BeastDrol). Can anyone let me know what id need to do/take during and after this cycle in order to do it in the safest way?

RyanNowa

RyanNowa

Awards
im new to all this, so im just lookin for the low down on what i should take and how much/often? i started out lifting about 2 years ago..ive went from 145 to 205..but ive hit a plateau recently, just lookin for a little help in gettin me to my goal bulking weight of 225..thanks in advance for any advice

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Beastdrol is pretty potent for a first cycle...

If you are looking to gain 20 pounds, it's really going to come down to how many cals you are taking in, not what drugs you are taking. If your diet isn't on point, even if you get there, your gonna lose it all in the blink of an eye when you come off.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
60 pounds in 2 years is ridiculous; congrats. How tall are you and what's your bodyfat%? Also, how old are you?

A short version of what to run (which is just general and not specifically tailored to you, yet) is:

ON CYCLE:

- N2Guard or other all-encompassing cycle support product for health
- Multi-vitamin
- Fish or krill oil
- Creatine
- and obviously your Beastdrol

POST CYCLE:

- SERM (nolva, clomid or torerm)
- Natural test booster(s): my favorite combo is DAA + HCGenerate
- Continue all other products from on cycle except the Beastdrol
- You can add other products like cortisol control if you want

Have you cycled anything before? If not, I'd certainly recommend something like Helladrol before I would Beastdrol for a first cycle.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Beastdrol is pretty potent for a first cycle...

If you are looking to gain 20 pounds, it's really going to come down to how many cals you are taking in, not what drugs you are taking. If your diet isn't on point, even if you get there, your gonna lose it all in the blink of an eye when you come off.
And my good friend here beat me to it as I took too long to post ;)

RyanNowa

RyanNowa

Awards
i really dont know much about this stuff at all, just lookin for some advice and for someone to point me in the right direction..im 6 foot and 18 years old..im not sure what my bf % is cause i dont have any calipers..but i have put on a little fat weight..my diet is very strict..i take in 500 above maintenance, which for me is 3883..337.5protein/464.5carb/75fat..but as of recently i cant put on any more weight and ive been having trouble putting size on mainly in my arms..i just saw beastdrol on another thread and it looked like an effective product, but this is my first cycle..so i wont be doing that..is helladrol what you guys would recommend?

RyanNowa

RyanNowa

Awards
im 18 and 6 foot, not sure what my bf% is because i dont have calipers..but ive put on a little fat weight..my diet is very strict, i take in 500 over maintenance, which for me is 3883.. 337.5protein/464.5carb/75fat..but as of recently i havent been able to put on any weight..ive even lost a few pounds (i was 210) so would you guys recommend helladrol?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
At 18, I wouldn't recommend anything hormonal. Your natural levels were enough to get you up 60 lbs, so I wouldn't screw with that. Focus on nutrition first, training second and don't even think about PHs/AAS for several more years.

RyanNowa

RyanNowa

Awards
ok..thanks, any ideas on why i seem to be losing weight? i was 210, then i started actually tracking my calories and running 1 mile once a week..could it just be fat loss?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
ok..thanks, any ideas on why i seem to be losing weight? i was 210, then i started actually tracking my calories and running 1 mile once a week..could it just be fat loss?
Let the mirror be your biggest guide in figuring that out. If it's fat, great. If it doesn't seem to be, make some training and nutritional adjustments. Don't let the scale outweigh what you see in the mirror and feel in the gym (strength wise).

RyanNowa

RyanNowa

Awards
alright, and one last question, what would be the downside of me starting a cycle at this age?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
alright, and one last question, what would be the downside of me starting a cycle at this age?
completely screwing up your presumably already awesome HPTA and endocrine system to the point where it never is as good as it is right now, or worse, needing to be on testosterone replacement therapy the rest of your life because of it.

not worth it man.