Help please, first cycle and pct help

U

usernames

Awards
Hey guys, new to this all.. live in a small country town so not real easy to get information on this all. been working out solid 4 years . 25 year old. looking to up my potential.. doing deca and test eq cycle. that sound alright?

what i'm mostly worried about is the PCT, to prevent gyno ect... what do i get for PCT, how do i do PCT, and where from?

thanks everyone all info is appreciated, like i said im new to this. cheers

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Google serms, pct and test, deca, eq cycle... Read up then ask more specific questions. We are all happy to help, but the majority of us have researched the crap out of cycle layouts before we ask questions that could be answered with an easy Google search.
Juice is not to be taken lightly, you can really fock yourself up...

Spraynpray

Spraynpray

Awards
Also google A.I's. Next time have PCT thought out and in hand BEFORE you start your cycle. Good luck bro.

U

usernames

Awards
yeah man i read up alot but can never get too much information. just that there is alwas so much different answers to the same question.. i havnt started it yet.. going to get pct and anti E and all the side effect things sorted out and bought before i pick the gear up.. i wanna keep my gains + theres no way i want gyno lol. cheers. not guna do eq now.. just test and deca.. :33:

arr trusted for nolva clomid and letro?

T

texdb1

Awards
Might I suggest that when ya'll respond to a person who is painfully new, you might want to keep the shorthand to a minimum. I've read a hell of a lot on this forum, and still don't get what people are talking about some of the time. Usernames might know all of this, if so I'm sorry. ex. I googled A.I's and got artificial intellegence and AIDS mostly. I still don't know what it means. I'm not trying to "line anyone out" just a friendly suggestion.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Here is some advice for ya, do only the test by itself for your first cycle... If by some chance you have some major sides, how are you gonna know which substance is to blame?
Also, if you have gyno issues, an A.I. will only address the test, estrogen issues that may arise from deca will not be remedied with an A.I....

Week 1-10 test at 400-500 a week.
Have Arimidex or aromasin on hand in case of gyno flare ups.
Week 12-15 pct with Toremifene or nolvadex/clomid.
If by chance after pct you get estrogen rebound and gyno signs begin run the Arimidex till issues go away.
Might be a good idea to have letro on hand in case you do get gyno, its the only way to eliminate early formed gyno.

Either split up injection to 2 a week (200 on Mons, 200 on thurs) or inject once a week. I hate needles so I inject 1 a week and don't notice any diff.
Good luck and pump on brotha

U

usernames

Awards
Here is some advice for ya, do only the test by itself for your first cycle... If by some chance you have some major sides, how are you gonna know which substance is to blame?
Also, if you have gyno issues, an A.I. will only address the test, estrogen issues that may arise from deca will not be remedied with an A.I....

Week 1-10 test at 400-500 a week.
Have Arimidex or aromasin on hand in case of gyno flare ups.
Week 12-15 pct with Toremifene or nolvadex/clomid.
If by chance after pct you get estrogen rebound and gyno signs begin run the Arimidex till issues go away.
Might be a good idea to have letro on hand in case you do get gyno, its the only way to eliminate early formed gyno.

Either split up injection to 2 a week (200 on Mons, 200 on thurs) or inject once a week. I hate needles so I inject 1 a week and don't notice any diff.
Good luck and pump on brotha
thanks alot bro, understood clearly. getting pcts and protectors first.. once i got all the gear wil re-post exactly what im donig with dosages and what not so someone can give me thumbs up or down and more info if needed. thanks mate :)

G

greg_the_ripp

Awards
Hey sorry if i jumped into this thread but i'm new to the site and cant figure out how to start my own thread but my question is similar to this one. Im 23 have been working out for 5 years using a bodybuilding split routine 6 days a week. My first cycle was last winter and it was a test only cycle. It was a low dose of only 300mg for 8 weeks, and for pct i used nolva. I went from 170 to 188 and kept around 12lbs of it. My second cycle i used a Prohormone, H-drol, for 6 weeks using it at 50/50/75/75/75/75 and went from around 183 to 200. I was shocked at this amount but i was using as a bulk cycle, and pounding in the carbs same as the test only cycle. As of now leaner. I Started carb cycling to lean out after finishing H-drol and im sitting at 190 as of now. This is a little info about my cycles.

Now my question is i was wanting to do another cycle this fall and i was wanting to possibly do equipose, Test, and maybe winstrol. Just looking for some lean, and hard gains. What do you guys think is this too much or should i be fine.