New Cycle Suggestions.

BuffnTuff

Awards
I'm planning a new cycle in the next few weeks. I can't decide to do a Havoc, SD-10 or DMZ-15 cycle. My previous cycles have been Superdrol and Ergomax LMG.

Also for PCT I'm not sure what to all include as I have on hand: Nolvadex, Purus Labs Recycle, Triazole, Activate Xtreme and Post Cycle Support.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
What are your goals for this cycle? Recomp? Cut? Bulk?

BuffnTuff

Awards
Recomp for sure. I went abroad for 8 months and lost quite a bit of muscle, definition and strength. I was still able to workout but, not to the full ability as I could at home. Plus my diet was completely out the window. I'm back home now currectly using Clen/T3/natural test booster to shed some of the weight I gained.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Be careful with that t3 without some form of anabolic compound. It will start to eat muscle without something anabolic along with it.

BuffnTuff

Awards
I've been keeping the T3 dose pretty low (75mcg) and only for a 2 week cycle. I threw in a natty t-booster to help although I'm sure it isn't going to do much compared to an anabolic compound.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've been keeping the T3 dose pretty low (75mcg) and only for a 2 week cycle. I threw in a natty t-booster to help although I'm sure it isn't going to do much compared to an anabolic compound.
Just an FYI, 75mcg of T3 isn't a low dose. It may be by standards of what people cycle around here and in the bodybuilding world, but just to paint a picture, 75mcg of T3 is the equivalent (loosely speaking with that term, here) of 300mcg of T4 and the highest dose one typically gets even when hypothyroid is 100-125mcg (T4).

Just don't screw your natural thyroid production up, because Makaveli and myself both are going to be on thyroid meds for life, anyway, and it's not fun.

Since you're doing that, I'd advise picking up RLS's T3 PCT product and running it after to help balance out your levels.

As far as a cycle, I would think the epi would be best for recomping.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Just an FYI, 75mcg of T3 isn't a low dose. It may be by standards of what people cycle around here and in the bodybuilding world, but just to paint a picture, 75mcg of T3 is the equivalent (loosely speaking with that term, here) of 300mcg of T4 and the highest dose one typically gets even when hypothyroid is 100-125mcg (T4).

Just don't screw your natural thyroid production up, because Makaveli and myself both are going to be on thyroid meds for life, anyway, and it's not fun.

Since you're doing that, I'd advise picking up RLS's T3 PCT product and running it after to help balance out your levels.

As far as a cycle, I would think the epi would be best for recomping.
Good call my brotha. Be careful with it PERIOD, is what I should of said.

BuffnTuff

Awards
Thanks for the heads up about T3 guys. I did research before I started and got mixed reviews on how catabolic it really can be. Most people tend to think if you run Clen along with it the anti-catabolic attributes will help against the effects of T3. Also I will look into getting some RLS's T3 PCT and getting my thryoid levels checked out afterwards.

As far as my cycle goes I decided to stick with the Havoc and run it as followed:

Week 1-3: 30mg
Week 4: 40mg

PCT

Nolva: 40/40/20/20
PCS: 4/4/4/4
Lean Xtreme: 0/0/3/3/3/3
Activate Xtreme: 0/0/4/4/4/4

I forgot I ran Havoc before as I found a bottle with a few caps left. I gained about 20lbs using it while I was bulking but, I'm not looking to go that route again.

Would a 5 or 6 week cycle instead of 4 weeks be more cost efficient? I'm looking to gain alot of my strength and size back with this cycle.

As far as a calorie surplus would 300 cals above maintenance be sufficient?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up about T3 guys. I did research before I started and got mixed reviews on how catabolic it really can be. Most people tend to think if you run Clen along with it the anti-catabolic attributes will help against the effects of T3. Also I will look into getting some RLS's T3 PCT and getting my thryoid levels checked out afterwards.

As far as my cycle goes I decided to stick with the Havoc and run it as followed:

Week 1-3: 30mg
Week 4: 40mg

PCT

Nolva: 40/40/20/20
PCS: 4/4/4/4
Lean Xtreme: 0/0/3/3/3/3
Activate Xtreme: 0/0/4/4/4/4

I forgot I ran Havoc before as I found a bottle with a few caps left. I gained about 20lbs using it while I was bulking but, I'm not looking to go that route again.

Would a 5 or 6 week cycle instead of 4 weeks be more cost efficient? I'm looking to gain alot of my strength and size back with this cycle.

As far as a calorie surplus would 300 cals above maintenance be sufficient?
Any anti catabolic properties you have heard or read about clen are EXTREMELY exaggerated.

If I could find the old study I had bookmarked somewhere, the amount needed to show anti catabolism when used on a horse was enough to kill a human being. It was something like upwards of 600mg.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Any anti catabolic properties you have heard or read about clen are EXTREMELY exaggerated.

If I could find the old study I had bookmarked somewhere, the amount needed to show anti catabolism when used on a horse was enough to kill a human being. It was something like upwards of 600mg.
Just eat a couple bananas, bro, that'll take care of the cramps...

:rofl: