SooWoo wants to bring out the BEAST!!!!!

SooWoo 5

Awards
Okay so i am going to buy BeastDrol today and need help running this cycle and what im gonna run it with! I am def buying Liver Juice as a liversupporter , also i want to use another liver supporter. I need help on what to take as a PCT, i was thinking Clomid and something else strong because i am trying to keep my gains and help against side effects this cycle. I have taken 2 cycles of Halotest 25 and i know this cycle im gonna get serious gains, knowing it is a superdrol clone is just sucha hype for me. I am 200 lbs looking to be 215 at least after this cycle. Could anyone help me on EVERYTHING i need for a good, effective,safe-as can be, cycle. THANK U everyone

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
liverjuice is pretty decent. n2guard is my preferred on cycle support. I like to pre load a bit before cycle with liv52, then run n2guard while on cycle, and drop back to liv52 through pct.

You have quite a few options. You could run DAA or hcgenerate while on cycle to prevent some shut down and make it easier to bounce back. Either way you are going to want a SERM. Either nolva, or clomid. If you dont know how to obtain either of those, then google "research chems"

Stack a natty test booster like DAA along with your chosen serm for your pct and you should be good to go.

DAA can be had dirt cheap, 16.99 right now over at the needtobuildmuscle store.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
i cant find n2 guard anywhere man=http://anabolicminds.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2961357(
ah, it's prolly still out of stock everywhere. Um, cycle support from AI is really good too, it just tastes like ass, lol. n2guard is pills, so you don't need to taste it.

SooWoo 5

Awards
soowoo like what the Bloods call out lol i dont know but thank you BUMP PLZ

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
liverjuice is pretty decent. n2guard is my preferred on cycle support. I like to pre load a bit before cycle with liv52, then run n2guard while on cycle, and drop back to liv52 through pct.

You have quite a few options. You could run DAA or hcgenerate while on cycle to prevent some shut down and make it easier to bounce back. Either way you are going to want a SERM. Either nolva, or clomid. If you dont know how to obtain either of those, then google "research chems"

Stack a natty test booster like DAA along with your chosen serm for your pct and you should be good to go.

DAA can be had dirt cheap, 16.99 right now over at the needtobuildmuscle store.
he hit the nail on the head with this post. follow the advice and you ll be fine. N2GAURD will be back soon. Also wait til you have nolva or clomid in hand before starting the cycle.

SooWoo 5

Awards
also a question should i get liquid clomid or pill form clomid?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
also how should i run it 10/20/20/30?
I would do 10/20/20/20, it is your first time with SD. In the past yr or so most people have beening running beast or SD clone 4wks instead of 3. So keep the dose below 30mg.

SooWoo 5

Awards
okay thank you , so what else should i run with LiverJuice and i was thinking clomid with the TCF conversion product from PP and DAA? sound good