NEED HELP!!! ALPHA ONE + MMv3 any advice about dosing would be greatly appreciated

Kimber.45

Awards
Hello all! I am going to run Alpha One stacked with MMv3 (closest thing to a stano-drol clone available) in late September. I want to go 6 weeks with the MMv3 and 4 with the Alpha One. I need advice on dosing/stacking these 2.

I have:
1 bottle Alpha One - 60 pills
2 bottles MMv3 - 270 "pills"

Basically I want to know when to start PCT

Should I do...

Alpha One - 0/0/40/40/40/40
MMv3 - 600/600/600/600/600/600
PCT - Start immediately after the end of both (end A1 + MMv3 on same day)
-----------OR------------
Alpha One - 40/40/40/40/0/0
PCT - Start immediately after last dose of MMv3
-----------OR------------
Alpha One - 40/40/40/40/0/0
PCT - Start immediately after last dose of A1, bridging into PCT, then resume PCT 4 weeks after last dose of MMv3

Attached is my Cycle with PCT/supporting supp info

-Please only reply with sound advice and CONSTRUCTIVE criticism - I want to do this right and create a great log when I run this with before and after pics-

ThanksView attachment Fall PH CYCLE.doc

Kimber.45

Awards
I was also thinking about running MMv3 as a "test base" and kicking it off with Alpha One like this

Alpha One - 40/40/40/40/0/0/0/0
MMv3 - 400/400/400/400/600/600/600/600
PCT - Start day after last dose of MMv3

How about that one?

Kimber.45

Awards
FYI... my previous cycle experience:

1AD solo (best ever)
17HD (sucked b sack)
M-Drol
M-Drol + OxyGuno/Furaguno (M-Drol was still great, OxyGuno and Furaguno were underdosed pieces of puppy poo)
Epistane Solo at High Dose (Lost 4% bodyfat in 6 weeks and got stronger!)

Kimber.45

Awards
Any CEL reps or experienced PH users want to chime in?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What are the goals for the cycle? That may make the difference between starting or ending with alpha one

Kimber.45

Awards
I am currently 215 lbs @ 15% bodyfat. I want to remain at 15% and gain 10-20lbs while on cycle... hoping to keep at LEAST 10. Are you familiar with MMv3 or stano-drol?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Given the goal of gains rather than getting leaner, I'd start the mmv3 first for 2 weeks without the alpha one, and start pct after they both end.

Kimber.45

Awards
thank you very much! I just do not want to lose a lot of gains and wish I could just take some test e instead of mmv3, but my sources are dried up. Test is best...

Kimber.45

Awards
I read that combining mmv3 (stano-drol) and alpha one is not a good idea because it was too "androgenic" - So how about this one...
Alpha One - 40/40/40/40/0/0/0/0
mmv3 - 300/300/300/300/600/600/600/600
PCT - start after last dose of MMv3

Is that 4-week span of no Alpha One too risky? Or will MMv3 be strong enough to sustain gains and avoid gyno, etc. as I enter my PCT?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've used all the good stuff so I might as well throw my 2 cents in. ;) first I agree with Easy, I would run alpha one with d plex. This will produce more strength gain then A1 and stano while keeping the gains dry.

I loved alpha one on one cap a day and felt it was also great at two caps, d plex I ran highest recommended I believe four caps a day. Stano is good and I've wanted to try it but d plex seemed like it can help with gyno also so I chose that one.

When I ran alpha one I ate 4.5-5000 calories a day and ate very clean since I lived by a grocery store and I could eat all day at work. I had the most strength gains from A1 alone then anything else so please with whatever you do please log it and post diet. Diet and workout will dictate the outcome.

PS you might want to add a stimulant as orals will wear you down so something cheap regular coffee, caffeine pills or for something more complex you can try black cats and/or Rpm.

Kimber.45

Awards
So coffee or other stimulants are ok to use with PH's that elevate your BP?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If the Ph doesn't actually raise your BP, yep

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've only had that issue the first time I ran SD, after that I learned about health products and started AI's cycle support. I recently stopped using it and switched to something else that I enjoy. Although since your a bit new on all of these things cycle support or life support should be fine for now. Oh and add lots of bananas to your diet, water, bcaa and fiber. :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nothing raises mine. Sure my cholesterol and psa get thrashed, but thank God no BP issues

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh and the new orange cycle support actually tastes good!

Kimber.45

Awards
ABSOLUTE LAST SET OF QUESTIONS BEFORE I START!
1. Will 600mg of Stano-Drol have the same effects as 600mg of MMv3?
2. Is stacking A1 with MMv3 a good idea to keep water retention in check and ward off lethargy? or should I use something else for lethargy?
3. I was going to do my cycle like this...

Alpha One - 0/ 0/ 40/ 40/ 40/ 40/ 0/ 0
MMv3 - 300/300/400/400/400/400/800/800
PCT - begin after last dose of MMv3

*** Should I stop MMv3 the day I stop Alpha one and go right into PCT, or do the above to try and solidify gains? I have not been able to get a for sure answer about this! It seems like it is all opinion and no one knows for sure. I would appreciate it very much!