ending my first cycle

jon.p

jon.p

Awards
im coming to the end of my cycle on megaplexx(yes i know, not the best thing to take, especially for your first cycle)
ive been speaking to a great person about getting advice on this.
so onhand i have formadex by bcs labs and powerfull by usp labs for my pct cycle, the only i feel like im missing is a liver support supp.

ive been reading a lot on it and i cant decide whether to use the above or switch to ordering
PH Support Stack by Anabolic Innovations. i read a thread by someone very respected here but dont know if this is appropriate after taking megaplexx...

a serm is to late in the game already(cant count on it to get here on time, im deployed).. im gonna have to pick one of these.. need some help gents!!

-jon.p

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
A serm = $30 plus maybe another $30 for express shipping. I wouldn't take any risks with my health...

dannyn2007

Awards
if you been talking to a "great person" about this, you should of already had a serm before you even started your cycle. what am i saying, the great person you been talking to WOULDNT let you cycle it in the first place.

I guess its too late?

hmmmm, there isnt much to help with a cycle like that. i guess my otc pct would be

inhibit e 3/2/2/1 but some people dont like crushing estrogen right after a cycle so someone else can help with this
supress c or erase
d aspartic acid for test booster
recycle is a decent one too

^^^stack

jon.p

jon.p

Awards
well the great person is another person well respected here, not someone guiding me on the cycle.. thats what i meant..

my apologies.

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
you could run Erase 0/0/3/2/2/1 start it day 14 of your PCT if you think it shipping and handling would take about 2 weeks. just a thought.