Starting first cycle

clarkis

Awards
Might not be right away but I have a bottle of androdrol that I might run when I'm ready. I know everyone hates androdrol bit I'm not hear to get bashed on. I understand it's super toxic and like 4 methyls in one but thinking of doing a reduced dosage and only 3 week cycle with milk thistle, multi, and fish oil.

Been trying to research all over this site and others to make sure I do this right but would appreciate some feedback.

Looks like the best PCT would be Nolva + HCG or DAA + maybe an AI...

But I'm wondering if I need a SERM or AI during my short, low dose cycle? Would I need it during the cycle if I upped the dose and increase to 4 weeks? Or maybe just Erase during tje cycle? Sounds like I shouldn't but just want to make sure.

It's hard to find anything about what to include during my cycle though. I'm trying to research the science of what is happening in my body but that is very complex and easy to misinterpret.

Thanks

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Yea, you need a SERM, wether you run low dose, 3 weeks or not.

clarkis

Awards
SERM or AI needed DURING my cycle?

Please. I want to be cautious and do this right.

clarkis

Awards
Sorry ur reply did not show up right away so I asked again.

Start the SERM the same time as starting the PH?
It won't counteract the PH at all?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
OOOOOOOH, you mean't take the SERM DURING cycle, my bad, i thought you were talking about PCT.

Yes, if you're prone to gyno i would run the AI with your cycle.

Save the SERM for PCT.

clarkis

Awards
Thanks but after other research at sites like otcpct.com, it sounds to me like some estrogen is good and needed to build muscle so there is a fine line to how much I want to reduce it during my cycle and PCT. And SERMs regulate estrogen to maintain a balance but AI's completely prevent the production of estrogen? So I don't think I would want to take AI during my cycle so that I could produce some estrogen to maximize gains. And actually wouldn't really want a SERM during cycle either for same reason.

But then again I don't want to wait until I start to show signs of bitch tits... So maybe add a light SERM after the first few weeks DURING my cycle? Like an OTC trans-resveratrol?

And of course Nolva and test booster for PCT

clarkis

Awards
I just want to know what to include during my cycle and then at PCT, other than protein, water, milk thistle, vitamins, etc.

Should I include Nolva, or Adex, or resveratrol during cycle? I have heard this can limit gains but I also want to limit breasts. Should I run a test booster with my PH to make it easier for my balls to recover?

For PCT, I plan on running Nolva and HCGenerate for 4 weeks starting high dose and taper down. And maybe include an AI after a few weeks into PCT?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
And SERMs regulate estrogen to maintain a balance but AI's completely prevent the production of estrogen? So I don't think I would want to take AI during my cycle so that I could produce some estrogen to maximize gains. And actually wouldn't really want a SERM during cycle either for same reason.
OMG, can't believe i completely forgot bout' that one bro, my bad, i'll neg myself for that one, yah definitely dont run an AI with your cycle because it will completely crush your estrogen and knock out alot of gains you could have made. What the **** was i thinking?

clarkis

Awards
No prob, but makes me wonder what to trust on this forum.

But anyways, I would still like to get this all nailed down with some help here. As I had thought I will definitely not include an AI during cycle. But what about something to just regulate estrogen on cycle like Resveratrol?

And would it be pointless to run a natty test booster on cycle? Or maybe it could help me with producing my own test faster if I start it a week or 2 before PCT?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established

clarkis

Awards
WHAT!?!?!?!?! *picks up computer and throws it*
Easy bro. I'm not insulting you or really anyone else on here. Justsaying anyone can post advice on a complex subject and to not take that advice without questioning it and doing other research. If I did I would have just taken your original advice that was not the best idea. I understand you know what your talking about and just made a mental mistake. It happens

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Easy bro. I'm not insulting you or really anyone else on here. Justsaying anyone can post advice on a complex subject and to not take that advice without questioning it and doing other research. If I did I would have just taken your original advice that was not the best idea. I understand you know what your talking about and just made a mental mistake. It happens
That is why you should use Google and research what people advise you to do. With exception to the hardcore meats on here, you guys know who they are :) the rest of the users are using broscience and failed experiments for data.
Obviously you wanna do it the right way or you wouldn't be questioning anything told to you, so keep up the quest for knowledge bro!

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
That's why you wait for more people to answer your thread, not just 1 person. And you can't always put up a thread with EVERY question you have, start researching a little.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Um listen all I know is I saw ana my baby in this thread listen, I took my fair share of juices and I know what works.. for your first cycle naturally u wanna take a d Bol and a longer ester like cyp u could take cyp or anadrol... Buttttt Anadrol is a serious juice for a experienced steroid user my first cycle I did test cyp 2 mills one shot every Sunday and I was on d Bol for the kick the first 5 weeks a weaker Thailand based company the mix of the two got me extremely cut and large in two weeks I wass ****en ginormo alotta people don't know how good that **** is for ur body(any juice) a male up until 30 has so much natural test that your first or cycle the results are amazing no matter what age and listen what u needa no lemme here questions
I didn't understand anything you just said.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established

dragevo

Banned
Awards
Im not sure exactly what your taking, but if theres 4 methyls that sounds extremely harsh on the liver. take liv 52 along with milk thistle and NAC for protection. But I think its a little much and although you ll put on weight, you ll lose your libido and may lose most of the mass you put on.

dragevo

Banned
Awards
slower building, longer cycles are easiest to keep

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established