Support Supplements Dosage for H-Drol

liftsalot

Awards
Whats up guys i just started my H-Drol today and this is my first methalated compound so im taking a lot more supporting supplements as i was my fist cycle which was furazadrol. My question is im gonna be using cycle assist is it best to seperate the dose from the H-Drol? I have heard it can hinder obsortion of it, if so how far apart should i take them? Also i plan on doing a 6 week cycle starting 50/75/75/75/75/75 and i only have one bottle of cycle assist. Would it be ok to take 3 pills twice a day instead of the recommended 4 a day to make the bottle last my whole cycle. Or should i just bit the bullet and buy another bottle that i really cant affort right now. I would have alot left over if i do this. I have liver assist but im planning on saving that for my PCT. With reduce XT DAA and Nolva i might add lol. Any help would be much appriciated thank you

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Whats up guys i just started my H-Drol today and this is my first methalated compound so im taking a lot more supporting supplements as i was my fist cycle which was furazadrol. My question is im gonna be using cycle assist is it best to seperate the dose from the H-Drol? I have heard it can hinder obsortion of it, if so how far apart should i take them? Also i plan on doing a 6 week cycle starting 50/75/75/75/75/75 and i only have one bottle of cycle assist. Would it be ok to take 3 pills twice a day instead of the recommended 4 a day to make the bottle last my whole cycle. Or should i just bit the bullet and buy another bottle that i really cant affort right now. I would have alot left over if i do this. I have liver assist but im planning on saving that for my PCT. With reduce XT DAA and Nolva i might add lol. Any help would be much appriciated thank you
yeah, try and seperate the CA from hdrol. take them like 3-4 hrs. apart. Add some liver assist XT if you can, its cheap and should help.

liftsalot

Awards
yeah, try and seperate the CA from hdrol. take them like 3-4 hrs. apart. Add some liver assist XT if you can, its cheap and should help.
Thanks for your reply dude, ya i have liver assist xt already i was gonna use it in my pct. I just started my cycle monday because of my schedual ive only been able to seperate the dose about 2 to 3 hours apart from the hdrol better then nothing i guess lol. I know on another thread we were talking about inhibit-e in pct so you think its best to run it at 50mgs for the last 3 weeks along with the tapering down of the nolva?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
i'd do like suggested and separate it from your PH dose, but you def wanna be taking it throughout your cycle. Don't wait until the damage is done to try and clean up the mess. n2guard is the best I've used for this, but if you all you have to work with is that one bottle of cycle assist then just make it work throughout the cycle however you can.

As for PCT, I would do a SERM like nolva, something along the lines of 20/20/10/10. And add in an OTC test booster along side it like hcgenerate.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you can get away with 6 caps of CA a day as long as you are taking the liver assist too. Your going to need to buy some liver support for PCT.

If you dont have the cash wait to run the halo til you can afford all the other products needed to keep your body in check.