help trying to make the most of this run

weezycon12

Awards
im in the fourth week of my cycle up 16lbs im eating but i feel i can eat more im noticing gains in my army chest seems to be gaining but is there anything i can do to really get this **** poppin

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
um... 16lbs in 4 weeks, lot is probably water there sir. youre not gonna continue at a rate like that unless you have a fairly small frame to begin with

weezycon12

Awards
i no alot is water retention but i wasnt big to start with more lean than anything five foot nine an 165 lbs so i mean idk im trying to get as much out of this as i can

'

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
just keep going how you are, regardless of body weight and size, you can only put to use so many nutrients before they just turn into fat

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established

weezycon12

Awards
of course bro i didnt make this choice overnight like some uneducated ppl i have been lifting for a good amount of time the last three years i set goals i wanted to obtain i kept a strict diet high in protein an complex carbs but couldnt gain the mass an weight i wanted in the last year of my natural attempts i gained 22lbs that year which was good granted water weight an im sure some fat is in that total but it was time to get serious about obtaining my goals

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
5'9" 165. did you ever even try naturally?
Ha. I dont understand why all the noobs that come up here with questions are so ****ing skinny and dont weigh ****. Like almost every question from a noob, they always way somewhere from like 160-190. When i was ****ing 15 i weighed 200 even, and i wont fat, i lifted weights and was benching 200 something. Thats what happens when you grow up in a farm family where your bro's whoop your ass everyday, you get VERY determined to get big in that type of environment lol.

article-1222546-06F1E839000005DC-29_468x291.jpg

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
of course bro i didnt make this choice overnight like some uneducated ppl i have been lifting for a good amount of time the last three years i set goals i wanted to obtain i kept a strict diet high in protein an complex carbs but couldnt gain the mass an weight i wanted in the last year of my natural attempts i gained 22lbs that year which was good granted water weight an im sure some fat is in that total but it was time to get serious about obtaining my goals
yeah im sure you gave it your all

weezycon12

Awards
not here to impress anyone i know how hard i work thanks for ur abundance of knowledge tho

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
not here to impress anyone i know how hard i work thanks for ur abundance of knowledge tho
Ha. ME LIKE SARCASTIC. No, actually i dont. Obviously you DONT know what hard work is, if you did then you wouldn't hop on a AM asking how to get "**** poppin". Maybe if you talked in a Grown Ass Man manner, you would get treated like a grown man, and not the average College student who ran into some obstacles but dont want to research nothing for himself. Know what im sayin'?

Wilderness

Awards
How about this, I am 5'10 and 142. I am around 35 years old and been lifting over 15 years. I have tried to gain weight many ways, none seem to work. I am all around fit. I blew threw P90X without a sweat. I have also been doing CrossFit. I am now thinking of a cycle of Phreak to get things growing. Diet will be my biggest challenge. My stomach just won't let me eat a ton. Any Ideas on how to end the cycle? Are there a lot of bunk SERMS out there?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Gaining weight is a matter of eating excessive calories daily, it gets expensive, Arnold said ya need to eat a pound of meat every day. After cycle ya need to keep eating even if yer not hungry, it takes alot of cash to eat well now days. JMO

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
How about this, I am 5'10 and 142. I am around 35 years old and been lifting over 15 years. I have tried to gain weight many ways, none seem to work. I am all around fit. I blew threw P90X without a sweat. I have also been doing CrossFit. I am now thinking of a cycle of Phreak to get things growing. Diet will be my biggest challenge. My stomach just won't let me eat a ton. Any Ideas on how to end the cycle? Are there a lot of bunk SERMS out there?
How do you go from "Any ideas on how to end the cycle?" to "Are there a lot of bunk SERMS out there?" ? Start smoking weed, as you come down from the high you'll want some munchie food. As for SERMS thats all on you.

070611-001.jpg