Help with anabolics

ehks

Awards
Looking to start working out/eating right and I was wondering what anabolics I should take. I weigh 250 pounds and I'm looking to trim and gain muscle mass. Relatively new to all of this. (Oral anabolics, no needles)

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Zero....for a good long while bro. Great to see you make a choice to be a better you. But do it right, take it slow. Its a marathon, not a sprint. You want to live a nice long healthy life man. Check out something like fitday.com and use its calorie calculator with your lifestyle to find out how many calories you need to either lose or gain. Then do some research on macro ratios, protein carbs and fat. Put together a sensible daily diet you enjoy enough to stick with and start from there.

Anabolics are for much much further down the road.

Chuckbob500

Awards
Best thing for you to do is to start with research. No one here is going to just tell you what to take. If your just now eating and training right you have a long road before you start taking aas. Get a steady training program and a healthy diet in place and do your research in the mean time, after you have all of this under your belt come back with a proper cycle and pct, goals, and a lot of knowledge and we can help you to put the final touches on a well thought out plan. If not your only hurting yourself.