Taking 50mg ED winny want to take dbol

Hardgainer317

Hardgainer317

Awards
How would I go about this?
I'm looking to see what would be my best choice to not screw up my health, I wanna jump into dbol but I don't know if that is safe, should I run a pct after my short cycle of winny then wait to go on dbol? Or can I run dbol after my short cycle of winny?

In b4: shouldn't of done a winny only cycle, should of added test

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Put the steroids down sir....

Hardgainer317

Hardgainer317

Awards
Already picked them up due to having multiple sclerosis, a patient had great success using roids without doctor knowing

Hardgainer317

Hardgainer317

Awards
I just don't wanna mess up my liver, I wanna see if I can use dbol after winny or would that be too taxing on the liver, ive already been taking them and you can give a 21 year old advice right?

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Already picked them up due to having multiple sclerosis, a patient had great success using roids without doctor knowing
Theyre doctors for a reason...... theyre smarter than you. you have no clue what you are doing. stop using start listening

Hardgainer317

Hardgainer317

Awards
I'm getting off this forum if no one is open minded, plenty of people else where actually helping me, anabolic steroids slow progression of ms and helps mobility, I would know, I have the disease

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah but your not a doctor- MS is serious dude- very serious- go to a doctor, yes steroids do slow MS, but if done improperly with your medical condition- could be very very very bad. There are plenty of doctors who will help you- and much better LEGAL anabolic agents designed for this than winstorl or Dbol

Hardgainer317

Hardgainer317

Awards
I've had no problem taking steroids so far, I just dont want it for MS I want it for size also

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay i get that you have had no problems bro, but my point is this- your self treating a serious illness, can be deadly- i just think it would be good for you to see a doctor

also steroids inflict damage over time

Hardgainer317

Hardgainer317

Awards
Have been seeing a doctor for almost 4 years on medication, none of my medications react harshly with anabolic compounds , not self treating, and I have the lowest form of MS

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
believe what you want- its your body not mine, and I respect that- and i wish you good health and the best of luck

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your taking a toxic orals and saying you want advice to run them back to back without messing up your liver? Now I think these things should stay illegal, first drop the damn orals you can pin test for the rest of your life and not have to worry about your liver. Second winny is to be used with injection cycles its a waste of product to do oral only.

Hardgainer317

Hardgainer317

Awards
Sorry but with a bioavailabity orally of 90 percent I don't see it being a waste

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Sorry but with a bioavailabity orally of 90 percent I don't see it being a waste
oh were sorry, we didnt know you were asking for advice just so you could turn around and say "fock your advice bish"

winny is hard on your liver... it is hard on lipids
dbol is hard on your liver... it is also hard on lipids...

test=not so hard on liver, possible e2 and cholesterol issues..

but seriously... if you really had MS.... you could just prescriptions from a doctor... and if u really still dont think thats the best route(it is)... you should choose a better selection of steroids for your health.. let me break it down so your feeble mind can understand this

steroids+MS-doctor= bad idea

steroids+doctor+MS= good idea

winny+test=good idea but not for you

winny+dbol-test=fail

what the hell dont you understand?

Hardgainer317

Hardgainer317

Awards
I have a doctor, most doctors don't mess with aas, I have the most minimal case of MS, im fully functional and healthy, I will run pct after winny, I know it was a bad steroid to run first, but my Lats blew up so im thankful and it's my 12th day of a short twenty day cycle, after pct I will give it some downtime, get bloodwork done CBC, and go from there, im not messing with injections just yet, oral cycles aren't that bad, may be taxing on liver but there is plenty of liver protection out there.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
I have a doctor, most doctors don't mess with aas, I have the most minimal case of MS, im fully functional and healthy, I will run pct after winny, I know it was a bad steroid to run first, but my Lats blew up so im thankful and it's my 12th day of a short twenty day cycle, after pct I will give it some downtime, get bloodwork done CBC, and go from there, im not messing with injections just yet, oral cycles aren't that bad, may be taxing on liver but there is plenty of liver protection out there.
oral cycles are worse health wise for you than injectables.... liver protection only goes so far.. 20 day cycles are retarded

you really need to refer to my 1st post, and then do more research... your failing pretty bad

did your lats really blow up or are you just flaring your arms out because u took steroids and you think youre supposed to flex all the time

do you have a case of invisible lat syndrome?

View attachment invisible lats.bmp

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
winstrol orally is pointless- by itself

IM, it is not pointless

Oral winstrol has a huge effect on SHGB- if you dont know what SHBG is- then you dont need to take winstrol, because it is used in conjuncture with other hormones for a reason- its effect on SHGB

you really do not know what the **** your doing

Hardgainer317

Hardgainer317

Awards
Lats actually blew up, not huge just bigger than before, arms
got a little bigger from the glycogen storage, did 20 day cycle to see how my body would react

Hardgainer317

Hardgainer317

Awards
winstrol orally is pointless- by itself

IM, it is not pointless

Oral winstrol has a huge effect on SHGB- if you dont know what SHBG is- then you dont need to take winstrol, because it is used in conjuncture with other hormones for a reason- its effect on SHGB

you really do not know what the **** your doing
How is it pointless it has a bioavailability of 90 % ?

I don't know much about SHBG.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
orally it is WEAK- SHBG binds sex hormones- and when an androgen(like test, npp etc) is BOUND its effectiveness is lessened, however when Winstorl taken orally lowers the SHBG it makes other hormones able to bind better to the androgen receptor

in laymens terms- oral winstol is used in conjunction with other hormones it makes them MUCH more effective

winstrol by itself(orally) is imo weaker than epistane

combine it with something else- and good stuff happens