going in for surgery, best way to keep gains

themonkey

Awards
i am just about to finish an overlapping 6 week cycle of test prop and wini (1 1/2 weeks left on the wini) and i just found out yesterday that i will be going in for surgery to repair my ulna nerves in both arms starting on aug 9th.

i just got done with a big round of skin regrafting surgeries 6 months ago and have leaned way out and now have been lifting hard to get my size that i lost due to the surgeries and the trama and hormone level issues due to taking large amounts of opiate pain killers for recovery.

i was not expecting more surgeries so i am less than thrilled to find out i will loose a lot of my hard work.

any suggestions on how to negate the losses while in recovery.

i will also be in pct during all this, so i need to give my doc a heads up on that too incase it might effect the pain blockers for the surgery.

i am not sure if this is the right forum to post this in, so if i am wrong, mods please move it to the appropriate section.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i am just about to finish an overlapping 6 week cycle of test prop and wini (1 1/2 weeks left on the wini) and i just found out yesterday that i will be going in for surgery to repair my ulna nerves in both arms starting on aug 9th.

i just got done with a big round of skin regrafting surgeries 6 months ago and have leaned way out and now have been lifting hard to get my size that i lost due to the surgeries and the trama and hormone level issues due to taking large amounts of opiate pain killers for recovery.

i was not expecting more surgeries so i am less than thrilled to find out i will loose a lot of my hard work.

any suggestions on how to negate the losses while in recovery.

i will also be in pct during all this, so i need to give my doc a heads up on that too incase it might effect the pain blockers for the surgery.

i am not sure if this is the right forum to post this in, so if i am wrong, mods please move it to the appropriate section.
im 3 weks post surgery on shoulder but havent been able to lift in about 2 or 3 months. you will lose size, nothing you can do about it since you cant eat to maintain your weight or youll just get fat since you are not exercising. try doing another cut with lots of cardio and solid diet. good luck. im down 16 pounds in 3 months and i dont think much is fat. it sucks yeah but what can i do but wait til im healed

earthgainz

Awards
Sauna!!! I'm so excited I get to use this information finally. Check out Dr. Rhonda Patrick on found my fitness .com or YouTube "Rhonda Patrick sauna". I personally use the sauna twice a week at 180 degrees for 40 min and have noticed a very mild increase in vascularity and mainly if I miss a lifting day I don't shrivel anymore.