Tren Ace cycle help

mdportorock

Awards
My stats
5 9
BF?? but not lot

I'll be starting another cycle in the next few weeks. I'll be doing a test-e (300mg/ml)and tren ace (70mg/ml) cycle and I might throw in some h-drol or epi in the mix also. This will be my third 4th cycle using test-e but my first with Tren. So far I'm thinking about running the test at 600mg a week for 10 week and the tren at either 35 mg ed or 70 mg eod for 8 weeks. Here is my dilemma, I can take letro during my cycle but Iv'e read that I should take caber or prami during the cycle due to possible prolactin gyno. now is it a good idea to take both letro and caber while im on cycle? For pct I'll be using CLomid and HCG(ill probably run the hcg during cycle) if I can get some. Should I run caber during pct as well? My only concern is the prolactin and I also read that I shouldn't include nolva in my pct because it can actually make the prolactin gyno worst. Iv'e never had a problem with gyno and I would like to keep it that way.

Any info or advise would be very helpful

Thanks

wheeliegsxr

Awards
if youve never had a problem wit gyno you most likly wont have any problems, i wouldnt run anything other than clomid for pct, theres no reason to run 3 diffrent kinds of serms, just pick one and go with what works for your body. also if you take letro i think you have to start it like two weeks be for your cycle starts to get it into your blood, ive never used it before, i get a small soft lump under my left nipple and they get a lil tender while on cycle but i use clomid 50/50/25/25 for 30 days and it always goes away sometimes i use formestane as an ai, they make several ai's to get ride of estrogen... good luck

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Good idea to start out slowly on the tren to see how you react, but if you react favorably and the sides aren't unbearable I would try to up the tren to 300mg a week. And yes, don't run nolva after tren, run clomid after tren. No nolva after a 19-nor derivative. Don't use the hcg during your pct. If you are going to use it, use it on cycle.

Throw in a natty T booster, like DAA and you should bounce right back.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 2
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 3