Dymethazine + M-LMG log

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
Hello everyone.

I am going to be running "phorce" by phantom labs, which contains dymethazine and M-LMG in the following doses:

D-ZINE: 15mg
M-LMG: 30mg

I will be taking 2 caps a day for a time period of 4 weeks, followed by a PCT of 4 weeks and an "off" time of 2 months before I will do an injectable cycle this winter.

This is how I have it planned out currently:

ON CYCLE

2 caps phorce
AI cycle support - 2 scoops, 1 in the morning, 1 in the evening (at least 4 hours after taking phorce)
Zinc: 35mg
A strong vitamin supp
Omega 3 caps by reflex nutrition (6g a day)
Nizoral shampoo (to combat hair loss)

PCT

Tamoxifen citrate (Nolvadex) at 20/20/10/10
PCT assist
Milk thistle
Omega 3 same as on-cycle
vitamins same as on-cycle
Creatin monohydrate

DIET

250g protein
80g healthy fats
300 - 400g carbs

diet will remain the same on cycle and off.

I am currently doing a 7 day preload phase of cycle support, after which I will start taking phorce. I am so excited I can barely wait, just had to open my bottle of phorce today to check out the caps. Damn, that stuff smells like rat poison

If you have any suggestions, feel free to post.

BTW, I won't be doing a detailed log of every workout, every meal, or every time I take a dump, as I simply don't have the time. I will report any gains in strength and weight, as well as my overall feeling (sides) during this cycle.

Thank you for reading.

PS: Had to close the other thread as it was in the wrong section

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
First day of taking phorce...Took 1 cap this morning and came back from my workout just now. Obviously, no noticeable difference yet, although you do try to really push to the max because you want to use the PH to its full potential...

I am currently in the kitchen cooking... Who would've guessed it, I'm having turkey breast with rice. :D

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn bro. Subbed for this awesome looking stack!
Been intrigued by this stack for some time now, that's why I had to stock up on D-Zine and M-LMG a while back :D

Looking forward to the day when it shifts into high gear ;)

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
Just had some food earlier, it consisted of the leanest, self-made turkey burgers (without bun obviously) and a huge bowl of whole grain pasta. I am always hungry though, so I'm thinking about having a turkey breast sandwich soon.

Trying to keep this diet as clean as possible during cycle, so I even made my own protein bars with vanilla whey, strawberry casein, oats, almond butter, agave syrup (as honey substitute) and crushed almonds sprinkled on top. They really satisfy my sweet tooth that I get occasionallly.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just had some food earlier, it consisted of the leanest, self-made turkey burgers (without bun obviously) and a huge bowl of whole grain pasta. I am always hungry though, so I'm thinking about having a turkey breast sandwich soon.

Trying to keep this diet as clean as possible during cycle, so I even made my own protein bars with vanilla whey, strawberry casein, oats, almond butter, agave syrup (as honey substitute) and crushed almonds sprinkled on top. They really satisfy my sweet tooth that I get occasionallly.
Those self made protein bars sound delicious. Can I have some? :yumyum:

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
Those self made protein bars sound delicious. Can I have some? :yumyum:
Sure, but you can make them yourself :p . Really easy to make and they are as clean as they can be.

Workout today was pretty good, I was quite aggressiv which did help a bit. Other than that no noticeable changes. Hope it kicks in soon, can't wait!

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
Day 4 of my phorce cycle was an off day. Had the usual food (chicken, rice, whole grain pasta, turkey breast) and nothing is changing, but I FEEL bigger for some reason. Also, libido is down a little as I'm not as horny as usual, but it might just be that I'm preocuppied with other stuff at the moment.

Looking forward to tomorrows workout!

Y

Yearightbuddy

Awards
change the nolva for clomid, i forgot where i read it but nolva is not to be run with dieselbolan. Clomid can.

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
change the nolva for clomid, i forgot where i read it but nolva is not to be run with dieselbolan. Clomid can.

Thanks for the info. If you can remember where you read it at some point please let me know, as I already bought a whole bunch of nolva before I started the cycle.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the info. If you can remember where you read it at some point please let me know, as I already bought a whole bunch of nolva before I started the cycle.
Yeah, I'd like to know this as well. I've seen people run nolva for PCT after this kind of cycle and they haven't had any issues. Please shed some light on your statement :)

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
If anything, this stuff is beginning to make me as hungry as a bear going in to hibernation. I think I'm probably about 150g - 200g above my planned carb intake. Apart from that, my libido worries of yesterday are completely gone as I'm now hornier than ever.

Will report back after my workout later. Today its going to be chest & legs.

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
Just came back from my workout now...Was pretty good, aggression was definitely there and against my expectations I showed no signs of lethargy / tiredness although I was working all day. Oher than that, no noticeable difference, but I feel absolutely great.

Y

Yearightbuddy

Awards
Yeah, I'd like to know this as well. I've seen people run nolva for PCT after this kind of cycle and they haven't had any issues. Please shed some light on your statement :)
Actually i just remembered that i wrote it down : Nolvadex can upregulate PR expression and contribute to progesterone-related gynecomastia (I guess particularly for those who aregynecomastia-prone). And idk why i thought what u were taking was a progesterone. My b

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well if you run a compound that upregulate the progesterone/prolactin while on then Nolva shouldn't be used in PCT if you are gyno prone. Other than that I'd think Nolva is g2g, just my $0.2 :dunno:

R

ripped64

Awards
hows your cycle going so far? Im interested in doing the same thing soon.

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
So far so good. I feel great (like a beast), I'm horny like a dog and hungry like a bear. Other than good pumps I have not noticed any difference so far, but its only been 1 week. Should kick in soon.

BTW, I am already getting shutdown.

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
Workout today was absolutely awesome, I was tired as hell after working all day, but nevertheless endurance was better than usual and I even managed to squeeze 2 extra reps during bench press. Its nothing major, but I'm taking it 1 step at a time.

After I had a big bowl of rice with turkey breast, and now I just took my casein shake before going to bed together with cycle support. Tomorrow is a much needed off-day...

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout today was absolutely awesome, I was tired as hell after working all day, but nevertheless endurance was better than usual and I even managed to squeeze 2 extra reps during bench press. Its nothing major, but I'm taking it 1 step at a time.

After I had a big bowl of rice with turkey breast, and now I just took my casein shake before going to bed together with cycle support. Tomorrow is a much needed off-day...
1 step at a time is the way to go, no need to blast on full throttle, whats when injuries happen ;)
Gotta take them off days too bruther, not matter how much you'd want to hit those weights :)

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
1 step at a time is the way to go, no need to blast on full throttle, whats when injuries happen ;)
Gotta take them off days too bruther, not matter how much you'd want to hit those weights :)
Off day? What's that?! lol When I'm on LMG I'll workout 6 and sometimes 7 days a week. Recovery on LMG is awesome and that's why I personally thinks it's the best OTC compound out there.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off day? What's that?! lol When I'm on LMG I'll workout 6 and sometimes 7 days a week. Recovery on LMG is awesome and that's why I personally thinks it's the best OTC compound out there.
Well that is a possibility too, but gotta take care of that CNS sometime too :D But I hear ya.
I've read alot of great things about the D-Zine/M-LMg stack, I'm glad I stocked up and eagerly waiting to run it :sgrin:

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
Yeah and get sick by the end of week 2. No thanks man, already had that with epistane, don't need that anymore. 4 times per week is enough for me, I also have enough other stuff to do (including work).

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Yeah and get sick by the end of week 2. No thanks man, already had that with epistane, don't need that anymore. 4 times per week is enough for me, I also have enough other stuff to do (including work).
LOL To each their own. I normally workout 5 days a week so that extra day or two, especially when on, is a welcome thing for me. I RARELY get sick (*knock on wood), maybe once a year, if that. Don't know if you've ever tried LMG but it's MUCH different than when on epi/sd/etc. Doesn't make you feel like sh*t, no lethargy, and just an overall sense of well being. In my opinion it's the closest legal compound to dbol.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL To each their own. I normally workout 5 days a week so that extra day or two, especially when on, is a welcome thing for me. I RARELY get sick (*knock on wood), maybe once a year, if that. Don't know if you've ever tried LMG but it's MUCH different than when on epi/sd/etc. Doesn't make you feel like sh*t, no lethargy, and just an overall sense of well being. In my opinion it's the closest legal compound to dbol.
You are making me more and more interested in popping my bottle open and stacking it with my Phera :lol:

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
Well I don't know, up to this point I feel like recovery has not sped up yet.

However, I don't know how you usually train, but I do high intensity training and I not only go to positive and negative failure, but also to the point where I can't even hold the bar anymore in a contracted position. I don't think it would be healthy to do that more than 4 times per week.

I'll see how it goes.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

However, I don't know how you usually train, but I do high intensity training and I not only go to positive and negative failure, but also to the point where I can't even hold the bar anymore in a contracted position. I don't think it would be healthy to do that more than 4 times per week.

I'll see how it goes.
You are absolutely right, keep your training routine as usual since you gotta follow up in PCT and train even harder to maintain those gains :) No need switching things around if your not used to it :thumbsup:

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards

I'll see how it goes.
I'm a former powerlifter but I still train basically the same. Basic compound movements, HEAVY! When I'm on, I'll actually work my bi's LOL I'm small for my strength. I'm just under 200 now but 15lbs away from a 500lbs competition squat. My bench has stalled at 385lbs because of the horrilbe tendonitis flaring up in the right elbow (I've been plagued for years). Always had a goal of hitting a 1400lbs total under 200lbs. So yeah, I guess you can say I train pretty intense. My legs are usually sore for 4-5 days after a squat session but while on, I'm jonsing to squat every 4th day. Just hang in there and by the 3rd week, you'll be in full swing and you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. You'll be itching to get to the gym.

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
Your words in gods' ear bro. Although I think that my LMG dosage is a bit too low at 60mg to get the full effect, many people report 75 or 100 to be the sweet spot. Never ran any of these compounds so far, so I don't know what to expect, but I've been hearing good things.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Yeah, for years I've ran it at 75mg and never went over that. I respond very well to LMG. One thing to keep in mind is you really need to take in some calories to get the full benefits. I go 1000+ over maintanence personally.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sh!t ive seen lots of gusy take lmg to 150.
Yeah me too, but at that dose I have heard it give you some serious bloat :dunno:

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
sh!t ive seen lots of gusy take lmg to 150.
I don't have an extra bottle of lmg to superdose it like that. I'll have to stick with 60 as I'm at the mercy of the dimeth which I don't want to go over 30mg.

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
Ok so I was so tired yesterday evening that I did not come around to give a résumé of my workout.

Although I had worked all day and was so tired that I really had to drag myself to the gym, the workout was truly amazing. I managed to go up 5kg at the cable crunches that I start my workout off with, and then added an extra 2 reps to the pull-ups.

Also added an extra 5kg to the bent over barbell rows.

To sum it up, it was an amazing workout, and I didn't think I had it in me because I was so tired. I want more!

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Ok so I was so tired yesterday evening that I did not come around to give a résumé of my workout.

Although I had worked all day and was so tired that I really had to drag myself to the gym, the workout was truly amazing. I managed to go up 5kg at the cable crunches that I start my workout off with, and then added an extra 2 reps to the pull-ups.

Also added an extra 5kg to the bent over barbell rows.

To sum it up, it was an amazing workout, and I didn't think I had it in me because I was so tired. I want more!
Welcome to a whole new world! The compounds are kicking in right now and it's only gonna get better. One thing you'll have to combat will be lethargy on occassion. Some are affected worse than others.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah buddy! I'm planning on running this cycle in the fall/winter. Except mine is going to look like this...

DMZ: 30/30/30/30
LMG: 75/75/75/75
M14ADD: 0/0/120/120/120/120

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
Yeah buddy! I'm planning on running this cycle in the fall/winter. Except mine is going to look like this...

I'm jealous, your cycle looks pretty awesome :D

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Yeah me too, but at that dose I have heard it give you some serious bloat :dunno:
its also a progestnic, so lots of guys will run a AI to keep bloat and any prolactin down. But that takes water out of the muscle so the same dose wont be as effective.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'm jealous, your cycle looks pretty awesome :D
Second that :D Looks like one sweeeeeeeeeet bulking cycle :thumbsup: I'm jealous :sad:
its also a progestnic, so lots of guys will run a AI to keep bloat and any prolactin down. But that takes water out of the muscle so the same dose wont be as effective.
True that :)

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
Ok so I was feeling pretty lethargic all day today, so I was very worried about my planned workout this evening. That was until I popped a cap and phorce and went to the gym.

I felt absolutely AMAZING today....I added 10 kg to my squats, pushed out an extra 4 reps on the bench press, added 2 kg to my dumbbell flys and felt like a BEAST. Also, I had such a great aggression I literally felt like going up to everyone and telling them to go f*ck themselves for no reason :D

I felt like I am on top of the world, literally in it to win it! I seriously want to make a lifetime run out of this cycle its so good. F*ck Yeah!!!!

K

Kimber.45

Awards
Great Log!!!

ABOUT LETHARGY... People are raving about using a product called stano-drol by CEL with any potent PH as it really combats lethargy. If you can't find Stano-Drol anymore, then LG Sciences MMv3 is a close enough clone to Stano-Drol. You might want to add it to the end of your cycle and run it in a week or 2 in to your PCT and you will be amazed. Especially since lethargy may get worse. I took the original Stano-Drol as a "test base" to a m-drol cycle (m-drol 20/20/30/30 and StanoDrol 300/300/300/450/600/600 (went 2 extra weeks bridging it into my PCT)) and was NEVER lethargic!!! I also kept 15 of 20 lbs I gained a month after the last week of my PCT.

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
So I just had my post-workout meal. Amazingly I managed to chomp down 350 grams of rice and 300 grams of turkey breast.

That makes almost 300 grams of carbs and 80 grams of protein in 1 meal :D

I really don't know what this stuff is going to turn me in to, but it sure as hell ain't human (mutant maybe?) :)

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
So I just had my post-workout meal. Amazingly I managed to chomp down 350 grams of rice and 300 grams of turkey breast.

I really don't know what this stuff is going to turn me in to, but it sure as hell ain't human (mutant maybe?) :)
LOL And now you know why I workout 6 days, and even sometimes 7 days while on. The sh*t kicks ass! Sounds like you're having fun so take advantage of it as much as possible, 'cause it sucks when it comes to an end.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I was feeling pretty lethargic all day today, so I was very worried about my planned workout this evening. That was until I popped a cap and phorce and went to the gym.

I felt absolutely AMAZING today....I added 10 kg to my squats, pushed out an extra 4 reps on the bench press, added 2 kg to my dumbbell flys and felt like a BEAST. Also, I had such a great aggression I literally felt like going up to everyone and telling them to go f*ck themselves for no reason :D

I felt like I am on top of the world, literally in it to win it! I seriously want to make a lifetime run out of this cycle its so good. F*ck Yeah!!!!
Sounds like the compounds are hitting you full throttle :D
Congrats on the added weight and feelin ALPHA bruther. It is an amazing feeling :)
Great Log!!!

ABOUT LETHARGY... People are raving about using a product called stano-drol by CEL with any potent PH as it really combats lethargy. If you can't find Stano-Drol anymore, then LG Sciences MMv3 is a close enough clone to Stano-Drol. You might want to add it to the end of your cycle and run it in a week or 2 in to your PCT and you will be amazed. Especially since lethargy may get worse. I took the original Stano-Drol as a "test base" to a m-drol cycle (m-drol 20/20/30/30 and StanoDrol 300/300/300/450/600/600 (went 2 extra weeks bridging it into my PCT)) and was NEVER lethargic!!! I also kept 15 of 20 lbs I gained a month after the last week of my PCT.
Just my opinion but I would never run stano two weeks into PCT. I'd drop it flat when PCT hits. But it is a great compound never the less :D

LoL that is one big a$$ meal you chowed down :thumbsup:

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
So I just realized that I am already on day 14 of this cycle, so half of it is now over. My weight has only increased by about 2 lbs up to this point... I guess this coming week is where it'll hit me properly, at least thats what I'm hoping. We'll see...

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
So I just realized that I am already on day 14 of this cycle, so half of it is now over. My weight has only increased by about 2 lbs up to this point... I guess this coming week is where it'll hit me properly, at least thats what I'm hoping. We'll see...
You might have to eat more. My last run on this stack I was going 1000+ cals over maintanence and gained 11lbs solid pounds without putting on much fat at all. Even the water was kept down, I'm assuming due to the Dzine, and I seemed to be more vascular when all was said and done. It was weird.

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
To be honest, I'm already eating so much its insane (read the first post on this page). I also noticed that since today my muscles are feeling really hard. Its strange, never had that before. Maybe I'm spacing them out wrong (1 in the morning, the other about 10 hours later, since D-zine's half-life is approximately 8-10 hours) ?

Guess I'll have to try and chomp down whatever comes my way, but due to the fact that I used to be pretty fat I need to watch out that I'm not just putting on large amounts of fat rather than muscle.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
To be honest, I'm already eating so much its insane (read the first post on this page). I also noticed that since today my muscles are feeling really hard. Its strange, never had that before. Maybe I'm spacing them out wrong (1 in the morning, the other about 10 hours later, since D-zine's half-life is approximately 8-10 hours) ?

Guess I'll have to try and chomp down whatever comes my way, but due to the fact that I used to be pretty fat I need to watch out that I'm not just putting on large amounts of fat rather than muscle.
Oh yeah, the hardness you're experiencing is totally normal. Calories while on LMG is the most important thing to remember. I personally think that's why there's some "non-responders", it's because they don't eat enough. The way I look at it is that it's much harder to gain muscle/strength than it is to lose fat. Losing fat is simple, so while you're on, you might as well go for broke!

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
DAY 15

So I was at work all day today and noticed that my endurance was much improved and that I could work longer and harder without fatigue. I just couldn't wait to go to the gym, my body and mind was itching to lift weights.

Then at the gym it happened....10kg up on the bench press, 20kg up on the squats (10 last week, 10 today), 5kg up on both leg extensions and curls, 10kg up on the leg press, 10kg up on the weighted dips and 5kg up on french press.

Holy crap todays workout was INSANE. I left the gym thinking "did I just lift all of that" :D

I'm going to see how I feel tomorrow I might just add another 2 sessions in this week and next and hence train 6 instead of 4 times each week.

Food today consisted of:

Whey shake
whole grain toast with 3 scrambled eggs
Bowl of oatmeal with a handful of almonds and a handful of hazelnuts
Self-made protein bar
Rice with chicken and tomatoe sauce
Protein shake with olive oil and a handful of nuts
HUGE bowl of rice with bolognese sauce made of ground turkey meat. (almost couldn't keep it down).
Handful of nuts and casein shake before bed (still to come)

Pumps have been crazy today. My muscles still feel rock hard.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
LOL I hate to say it but, I told you so! LOL LMG is a waaay better than epi in my opinion.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Things are looking good in here bruther. Seems like this combo is treating you real nice :)
I might go with this stack for my next bulk. The feedback from everyone who has run this stack is awesome, can't wait to try it myself ;)

How much cals are you aiming for per day btw? Or do you just eat, eat and eat some more? :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Supplements 7
E Supplements 19
Oliver Kween Anabolics 18
ee09 Anabolics 11
D Anabolics 45