help injection dont know what happened

W

weezycon12

Awards
did test e injection today got pinned in the left butt check pulled plunger back no blood inject didnt see any blood come out after done mayb a litle dab but dont remember seeing any five mins after got up from layin on floor felt light headed first time it every happened any ideas what may of happened the light headedness freaked me out

C

Chuckbob500

Awards
did test e injection today got pinned in the left butt check pulled plunger back no blood inject didnt see any blood come out after done mayb a litle dab but dont remember seeing any five mins after got up from layin on floor felt light headed first time it every happened any ideas what may of happened the light headedness freaked me out
Yeah weezy it happened to me on like my third inject and freaked me out a little myself. I did it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and got super light headed and a little freaked out. I started making sure I ate before i injected and have never had that happen since, so I don't know if that was your case but it might help. I don't really know your circumstances but I have heard of some other guys who had that issue after injecting in tight spaces like a bathroom where there was little ventillation and it can get kinda hot. Hope that helps.

W

weezycon12

Awards
yea thanks man i was only feeling weird for ten mins but it was enough to freak me out but all is good a little sore as expected but i always aspirate so i make sure im in a muscle but thanks for u r input man feel better im not the only one this **** happened to

C

Chuckbob500

Awards
No problem it will become like clockwork after a few weeks and feel like you been doing it your whole life. But if anything else happens let us know and we will see if we can help.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i say it had nothing to do with the inj. i bet layin on floor you got up quick which can cause a dramatic shift in bp etc. do you lay on the floor to pin yourself? thats freakin funny if you do. id like a you tube of that

C

chhufast

Awards
that happened to me once and i thought i stuck it in my vein or something. i started to get hot and light headed but after about 10 minutes i was ok again. and that was my third shot in the butt.

W

weezycon12

Awards
well im about to finish up week three of first cycle up 13lbs sure alot is water weight but i think thats pretty good so far