Schwellington is mah hero: Low dosed SD log with bloods

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I figured I'd throw this up a few days before I start. It will start next monday. I've been cutting for the past 2.5 months so I figure now is the time for some lean mass. I've been playing around with the idea of pulsing sd but the more I read about it, the more a low dosage makes sense. I'm using APS's mastavol. I geeked out when I bought it b/c someone (I think jbryand) said that it was the best of the SD clones. Either way I'm a virgin to SD. I'm going to be lifting 3 days a week, which is something I haven't done in a really long time. My new job should start up soon hopefully and I won't have the time to lift 5-6 days a week. I'm going to attempt to use a modified version of DC or the original DC. I tend to get bored with incredibly rigid lifting programs. Cardio will be done every day. HIIT on days I lift, steady state and maybe HIIT on cardio days. I will take 1-2 days off a week depending on the condition of my body

Compounds:

CEL's cycle assist
APS's mastavol
Lit up (never tried it but my buddy said he loved it and it didn't stim him out of his mind)
Dymatize Elite 7
BCAA's

Food:

Aiming for 40/40/20. Cals at around 3000. I'll log this part too just because I can.

PCT:

Nolva, Clomid, ostarine, probably some natty test booster and maybe PES's erase. Open to suggestions. It seems like every time I cycle something new is the new great product for pct's. I haven't noticed a difference either way. I have some of app nut's IGF-1 which will more than likely make it in here.

I'm going to start ostarine 1 week before pct starts and run it for 2 weeks into pct. 5 week total of being on serms. Clomid will be at high dosage for the first few days.

Cycle lay out:

Tentatively I'm going to stay on SD for 5 weeks at 10mg a day. I will get bloods on week 4 and 5. I'm tempted to draw it out to 6 weeks but I won't if my bloods come back bad.

About me: I be strong. I don't really care too much about strength gains while on this cycle. I have PR's that I will never break so it just doesn't matter to me. Right now I'm 190 lbs. I cut down from 215-220 while keeping most of my strength. Last week I maxed out on flat bench for 295 after my shoulder workout. I also did 385 x 8 on back squats the day before. This is me hitting 100 lbs arnolds.

[video=youtube;noDq_6nfpW8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noDq_6nfpW8[/video]

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
reserved for blood work

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I always shock my body before I go on cycle. This week's work out has been this so far.

yesterday: chest/tri

flat bench

135 x 40/30/20/20

incline bb

135 x 20 x 5

HS shoulder press

90 x 40/30/20/10

Tricep extensions 40/30/20/20 (I don't remember what weight i used)

rest paused cable flies

abs

today: back/bi

chin ups

10 x 4

barbell rows

135 x 20 x 5

hs iso lat pull down

185 x 40/30/20/20

sldl's

185 x 20 x 5

Cable curls attempting to do 2 sets of 100, got to 85 and 71 respectively

cardio

yes my lifting partner hates me and no, he doesn't know I'm going on SD next week :lol:

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
I can be your hero baby....... I can take away your pain

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work on the Arnolds - slow and controlled.

In to see how SD treats you. I've never touched the stuff, but I have a ton in the stash, just in case, haha.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
could you elaborate on how long you have been training and your cycle history? i have been to many gyms and very rarely see someone who is strong for their size, but your strength is very impressive.
what are some of your lifts on back like dumbbell row and chinups, pullups etc.? really curious.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
could you elaborate on how long you have been training and your cycle history? i have been to many gyms and very rarely see someone who is strong for their size, but your strength is very impressive.
what are some of your lifts on back like dumbbell row and chinups, pullups etc.? really curious.
been lifting on and off for about a decade now. I've been training consistently for the last 3 years now? I've run epi, tren(the ph), m1,4add, 11 oxo, halodrol and I think thats it.

And yeah, I freak people out. I once did 225 x 25 on flat bench which puts me at the bottom of the guys that went out for the NFL combine this year(I wasn't on when I did that). I've always been strong. The most chins I've done in a row was 33? DB rows aren't something I do regularly, pull ups I'm guessing is somewhere north of 30 as well. My back and my core is a weak point for me.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
my leg work out today was

bb back squats

185 x 20
205 x 20
225 x 20 x 2

sumo presses

315 x 40 x 5

quad extensions

140 x 40 x 5

calves

180 x 40 x 4
90 x 70 x 1

cardio:

burpees x 20 x 5

I'm going out of town to visit the girl until monday. The hotel has a fitness center but I some how doubt I'm going to use it.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i can do 110lbs. dumbbell rows for 40 reps and could probably get a few with 225lbs. thats most likely my best lift. chinup around 110lbs additional weight for 3 reps.
but my pressing strength is not good at all.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
omg im glad i could be such a role model

subd

OMG YUH

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
updates bish?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I'm in new York right now. Taking off time until Monday. Want to start this fresh

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO at thread title...:laugh:

I'm in BISH!

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
yesterday's workout: I didn't start my SD yet. I'm still waiting for my bloods to come back yet. Tried doing dc by myself unsuccessfully. I didn't go heavy enough due to lack of spotter. I'm mildly sore but some of the weights I feel like I could have continued to force reps out for 40+ reps no problem. I'll be going much heavier on friday.

HS incline
100 x 23 rp
Hs military
100 x 15 rp
Reverse grip
185 x 16
Lat pull downs close grip
170 x 23rp
t-bar rows
4 plates x 14

stretches

cardio 30 minutes stationary bike

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
I think its smart to just assume everything is ok and start anyhow...

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Eh I'm paranoid. I haven't been on since april so I would assume that its okay. I'm just in no rush. Only thing its costing me is more and more cycle support :lol:

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Today I ran for 45 minutes, then rode a stationary bike for another 25. Then abs, 4 sets of leg lifts until failure, 4 shoulder stands until failure.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
whats this routine youre following? is it some kind of crossfit ?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to do DC training like Dante wrote about in his guide. I'm trying to follow it strictly. I didn't post my warm up sets for each lift. I think I'm doing it correctly, all I know is I'm ****ing sore.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Eh I'm paranoid. I haven't been on since april so I would assume that its okay. I'm just in no rush. Only thing its costing me is more and more cycle support :lol:
I take it you missed my obvious sarcasm directed at the title holder of both this thread and similar decisions haha

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take it you missed my obvious sarcasm directed at the title holder of both this thread and similar decisions haha

suck it bish

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
doh! sarcasm doesn't translate well online unless there is a emoticon to go along

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Just got my bloods. I'm not going to continue on this. my test is at 243. I'm going to start nolva and clomid immediately. Weird my levels were much higher a few weeks out of my last pct.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you need trt lah lah lahhhhh lah

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
wat was your last cycle and pct?

its in the 200s and you havent even started the sd yet?

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Low t.... Sigh, might as well run the cycle anyways and then get juiced up legally like schwell

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
You better be paranoid cause' once you go SD it ****s you up for life bruh, real talk. Nahhhhhhhh you'll be fine, hope it goes great bruh bruh.

Picture of inspiration:

deadlift.jpg

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Just got my bloods. I'm not going to continue on this. my test is at 243. I'm going to start nolva and clomid immediately. Weird my levels were much higher a few weeks out of my last pct.
Ew wtf.... how long you been off. how long after pct u get bloods?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I think I got my bloods done too early. I'm not really worried about having to go on trt. I've been reading up everything on restart protocol. I'm just confused since I don't seem to have any of the symptoms of shut down at all(I had sex 12 times in 3 days last weekend, I pop wood fairly frequently, no testicular atrophy, and I'm not depressed nor losing muscle mass/strength). My last cycle was the ph tren and epi stacked for 5 weeks. I ordered my ostarine from a difference source so I'm thinking that might have shut me down more during pct. I stupidly only used nolvadex because I ran out of clomid/hate the sides from clomid. So in theory I might be at this level from basically running no pct at all. I guess the nolva gave me false hope that I actually had recovered from my previous cycle.

Either way I'm not planning on taking anything hormonal again in the near future. Debating giving it up for good. Not sure. It's fun to be on but I want kids more than anything in life.

After reading up on people who have done restart protocols, it seems as if a low dosage of clomid is the way to go along with a natty test booster. I'm using app nut's igf-2 and I'm debating adding in erase at some point since I know that long term clomid use ups estrogen levels. One guy was able to restart his hpta after being on trt and sustain his test levels after being on 2 months of low dosed clomid. I've also read that it should recover if you give it enough time... provided you can deal with having low t for that long.

you need trt lah lah lahhhhh lah
i'll recover. you won't. cheers

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
try torem- it seems to work good like clomid for the hpta without the sides

dont you use your comic sans on me bish