First PH Cycle, I'd like to get some of your opinions

pmar_07

Awards
Okay, So this will be my first PH cycle and I want to make sure im doing it right.. I've also got a few questions that
I was hoping you guys would be able to help me with. This is what my cycle will look like...

-PRE CYCLE-(1 week before)
-Anabolic Innovations cycle support

-CYCLE-
-Tren 13 Ethyl (4 week cycle)
-Anabolic Innovations cycle support
-Letro (on hand should any Gyno Symptoms arise)
-Taurine (on hand for back pumps)
-PCT- (weeks 1-4)
-Nolva 40/40/20/20 (SERM)

Questions:
1. Do I need to take another Liver Supplement (i.e. LiverMaxx/Liver Longer) along with the Cycle Support? Or Will Cycle
Support provide everything I need for protection?
2. Should I consider taking anything else with Nolvadex during PCT?
3. Do I need to continue to take AI Cycle Support throughout my PCT? Or stop taking it once I start Nolva?
4. I read C Bino's Gyno thread and was wondering if it would be wise to go ahead and take the .25mg of Letro ED?

Thanks for all your help!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
tren isnt for first timers man. Try helladrol. Letro is extremely strong so beware, yes stay on cycle support during pct,take more than nolva in pct

pmar_07

Awards
tren isnt for first timers man. Try helladrol. Letro is extremely strong so beware, yes stay on cycle support during pct,take more than nolva in pct
Thank you, any suggestions on what else I should take during PCT?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Take what you have lined up, just change the PH

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
epistane, epi strong, epi drol. Whatever epistane clone you can find. Or helladrol, h drol, whatever halo clone you can find. Those two are the best starter compounds.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
epistane, epi strong, epi drol.  Whatever epistane clone you can find.  Or helladrol, h drol, whatever halo clone you can find.  Those two are the best starter compounds.